Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-19-2022, 06:53 PM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
A HUGE shout out for NIRVC

I am currently in route to Entegra for my A.I.R. I had a couple of Spartan recalls, being the rear axles torqued, the dash programmed to eliminate the going blank issue. In addition to that my dash air completely quit with only 2,466 miles, still under warrant, and the rear drive axle seal leaking. Also had Rettrobands installed.

I could not get any of the Spartan recalls done in the week I have for Entegra. Entegra does not repair the AC and I would have had to schedule an appointment with Pro Air, before or after Entegra.

I called NIRVC and told them my situation...NO PROBLEM, we'll have you in and out in one day and on your way. They are setup for all of the Spartan recalls, knew just what to do and did it with precision. The AC they vacuumed down, flushed it with nitrogen, leak tested it, found the hose fitting that leaks on all of the AC"s, changed the air dryer, the AC is now blowing 48* better than when new.

My Tech, Alex was so precise on what he did, it was unbelievable, including installing the Rettobands and pulling the rear axle. If anybody is heading to Entegra with Spartan recalls due, I cannot recommend NIRVC high enough. There is no way I could have had all of this done in Ft. Myers with all the shops I know. It would have been 3 different shops to get all of this done. NIRVC did it a day and I didn't have to leave the coach and come back. Being Spartan approved I didn't have to get a "mother may I" from Spartan to have anything completed.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-19-2022, 07:01 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Thanks for the advice Chuck.

We all want an NIRVC in our area of the country.
Sold 2017 Entegra Cornerstone B
RVFunlovers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 07:23 PM   #3

That is all impressive and very good to hear

Thanks

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 07:28 PM   #4
WDW

If you build it, they will come.
WDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 08:07 PM   #5

Which location?
Old 08-19-2022, 08:18 PM   #6

Pretty sure its Atlanta since its on his way to "The Mother Ship" from Florida.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 03:06 AM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
I had planned on Atlanta, but the shop was closed for three days of Newmar factory training. Justin Contacted Bobby who was great getting me in, and I diverted to the temporary Nashville location. If NIRVC was this good in their temporary location, the new store due to open in Dec, will probably be awesome. The only thing missing at the temp location is the wash rack, which I could definitely use right now.
I will be taking I-65 US 31 up from Nashville. From the post last week, 31 is now finished and good highway.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 04:56 AM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Very nice ... I have an email into the Atlanta location to see if they have availabilty for my 7 year maintenance and my generator service for after the Entegra rally at Carolina Pines. I was impressed with them when I had retrobands put on in July.
2021 Grand Cherokee Summit
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 09:51 AM   #9

Entegra Owners Club
That's why Angie sez "We do it all!"
Marcosdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 03:25 PM   #10

Hi Chuck. The ONLY thing that surprises me in your post about great service at NIRVC is that EC ďdoesnít do ACĒ even when the warranty is still in effect. Why do they make you go elsewhere ? It isnít rocket science.
edgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 03:07 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
I had planned on Atlanta, but the shop was closed for three days of Newmar factory training. Justin Contacted Bobby who was great getting me in, and I diverted to the temporary Nashville location. If NIRVC was this good in their temporary location, the new store due to open in Dec, will probably be awesome. The only thing missing at the temp location is the wash rack, which I could definitely use right now.
I will be taking I-65 US 31 up from Nashville. From the post last week, 31 is now finished and good highway.
Would you recommend one location (Atlanta) over the other (Nashville)?

I have a 2015 Entegra Aspire that needs service. Standard engine oil, oil filter, fuel filter(s) change and chassis lube. I have had problems with the dash air since I purchased. If the Nashville location has the expertise to fix the dash air, and based on your experience they do, I am willing to travel there for service.
2Nailz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 03:10 PM   #12

Freightliner Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Good shops are gold. Great shops have been very hard to find. Thanks for sharing!
Old 08-22-2022, 03:17 PM   #13

NIRVC

That's great news. We are headed there on the 30th to have our refrigerator replaced. Hope to have the same great service you experienced.
Shebrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 03:22 PM   #14

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
I am currently in route to Entegra for my A.I.R. I had a couple of Spartan recalls, being the rear axles torqued, the dash programmed to eliminate the going blank issue. In addition to that my dash air completely quit with only 2,466 miles, still under warrant, and the rear drive axle seal leaking. Also had Rettrobands installed.

I could not get any of the Spartan recalls done in the week I have for Entegra. Entegra does not repair the AC and I would have had to schedule an appointment with Pro Air, before or after Entegra.

I called NIRVC and told them my situation...NO PROBLEM, we'll have you in and out in one day and on your way. They are setup for all of the Spartan recalls, knew just what to do and did it with precision. The AC they vacuumed down, flushed it with nitrogen, leak tested it, found the hose fitting that leaks on all of the AC"s, changed the air dryer, the AC is now blowing 48* better than when new.

My Tech, Alex was so precise on what he did, it was unbelievable, including installing the Rettobands and pulling the rear axle. If anybody is heading to Entegra with Spartan recalls due, I cannot recommend NIRVC high enough. There is no way I could have had all of this done in Ft. Myers with all the shops I know. It would have been 3 different shops to get all of this done. NIRVC did it a day and I didn't have to leave the coach and come back. Being Spartan approved I didn't have to get a "mother may I" from Spartan to have anything completed.
I love NIRVC!!

I think I may have to schedule a time to go visit. On our last time out, the engine overheated. Nothing leaked and everything looks perfect. I reached out to Mr. Davis who referred me to Bobby in Nashville and we determined that the fan was not moving.
I got under the coach and discovered that the shroud was pushed up from the bottom and locked the fan. What am I to do??? I got under there and with a pair of plyers broke away the shroud that was stopping the fan from turning. A few pieces of fiberglass later, Bobby had me moving!!!!

I still do not know what happened. My best guess is that someone backed a trailer in (or rather under) our coach and pushed the shroud up. There are zero scratches and you cannot tell anything is wrong looking from the outside.

I think I will have to take the coach up to the Atlanta facility and have them give me the news on how much it will cost to get her back together.

Best

Dr. Mike
Dr. Mike is offline   Reply With Quote