Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-25-2017, 05:50 AM   #1

A new concept that we like at this dealership.

This Is A New Concept to our industry not necessarily this dealership. We have bought many coaches from Mini dealers currently on our 7th RV. But I have to say this is became our favorite dealer. From the friendliness of atmosphere to the can do attitude, National indoor is so far been one of the best decisions we have made in purchasing our RV. The service after the sale is incredible!

Roger Roy
2016 Cornerstone
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1500983296469.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	188.0 KB
ID:	170027  
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-25-2017, 06:15 AM   #2

They must be good as they've discovered a way to defy gravity
LJowdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 06:30 AM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJowdy View Post
They must be good as they've discovered a way to defy gravity
No, what they are doing is turning the industry upside down with their service first attitude ;-).
Old 07-25-2017, 06:56 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoHoGo View Post
No, what they are doing is turning the industry upside down with their service first attitude ;-).

I will agree with you. While I cannot afford an Entegra at the moment I just recently purchased a Forester from National Indoor RV in Georgia and will second this opinion. They go above and beyond in the Sales/service dept. I walked into one of the Entegra's and was floored by the craftsmanship and overall layout and absolutely loved it, maybe one day, but for now the Forester fits my families needs and it is our first one so it's a great place to start. With that said NIRV was amazing before and after the sale. There's a lot to be said about being treated the same way as the higher priced customer. They literally rolled out the red carpet and even though I only spent around 100k for my RV I was treated and am still treated as if I spent 700k. Will go back to them anytime I ever decide to upgrade. And thats saying a lot considering I live in NY.

Ps sorry to creep in the Entegra owners forum, just wanted to see how the other half lived lol!
Raz6200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 07:32 AM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Raz6200 that is really saying a lot about your dealer. Mine was just the opposite, they even have a "Club" for higher priced purchasers. I enjoyed hearing your report that everyone is treated fairly.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 09:03 AM   #6

Ok , I tried to fix the above picture with no luck. Sorry for the picture error, my phones likes upside down pictures for some reason.
Old 07-25-2017, 09:06 AM   #7

Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz6200 View Post
I will agree with you. While I cannot afford an Entegra at the moment I just recently purchased a Forester from National Indoor RV in Georgia and will second this opinion. They go above and beyond in the Sales/service dept. I walked into one of the Entegra's and was floored by the craftsmanship and overall layout and absolutely loved it, maybe one day, but for now the Forester fits my families needs and it is our first one so it's a great place to start. With that said NIRV was amazing before and after the sale. There's a lot to be said about being treated the same way as the higher priced customer. They literally rolled out the red carpet and even though I only spent around 100k for my RV I was treated and am still treated as if I spent 700k. Will go back to them anytime I ever decide to upgrade. And thats saying a lot considering I live in NY.

Ps sorry to creep in the Entegra owners forum, just wanted to see how the other half lived lol!

You're always welcome!
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
Victory Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 09:07 AM   #8

Many of us have recognized that there is a desperate need within the RV industry for a different attitude. Groups have been very good at promoting the "RV lifestyle" as this carefree end phase to a productive and profitable career for a lot of seniors looking for a lifestyle change, but what many of us have experienced is that the sales process and the new ownership of a coach is anything but "carefree". This is the fault of manufacturers which still don't exercise enough control of the weak components they incorporate into our coaches, in addition to dealers who care about nothing but moving units off the sales lot, and then good luck new owners, in keeping the carefree lifestyle for the first year or two between repairs and problems, if you can find effective, honest repair facilities, when your selling dealer is either totally uninterested in providing service, or doesn't employ competent techs capable of servicing your coach when you take it in

I didn't buy my coach from NiRVC so I can't be accused of "drinking the koolaid" and I spent a year and a half trying to find competent repair people for my problems and I don't really enjoy having to drive 250 miles to get to NIRVC but I'm now happy to make the drive. Then I just happened to bump into senior people at NiRVC socially and I immediately experienced a different attitude. It only took a half hour to "get" the difference, and I began shifting my allegiance to NiRVC as my "go to" place and now another year has passed, and I am completely satisfied. I still have not drunk the koolaid as I will continue to deal with RV organizations, the way I approach restaurants. My attitude with restaurants is " a restaurant is only as good as the last meal I was served".

NiRVC HAS NOT served me a bad meal yet, and until they do, they are now my "go to" place for everything. My major fear is that so many people are going to figure this out also and they are going to get overwhelmed with demand. It's going to take a lot of growth to stay ahead of the demand.

Gary

Sent from my iPad
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 09:09 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz6200 View Post

I think that makes your point.You AREN'T creeping in, we're happy to hear what you have to say...it's constructive and it applies. Sounds like NIRV gets this concept too. The "club" feels exclusionary and unwelcome, NIRV feels like family.

Brett told me recently, "The price sells the first RV, service sells the rest of them".
RubiconTrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 09:30 AM   #10

We did not have the best experience at the one here in Atlanta.
Maybe we just caught them on a bad day. We liked the American Coach floorplan better also, so that's the direction we went.
Blondiega1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 09:42 AM   #11

Razr6200 welcome to our little corner of the forum. Don't be a stranger here. We are all RBs with many systems in common and we need all heads to figure out what went wrong sometimes. Your input and contributions could be valuable to all of us. AND Congratulations on the new coach and dealer, both will serve you well for years to come.
Old 07-25-2017, 09:44 AM   #12

Newmar Owners Club
NIRVC receives so many positive reviews that I contacted Angie to obtain a quote on a 2018 Newmar DutchStar and trade-in value. I've communicated with her in the past. This time, I received no response, nothing. I reached out again. She sent an email saying she'd get back to me. Then nothing. I reached out yet again. She sent another email saying she'd get back with me. Again nothing. I wrote again. She apologized and said she'd get right back with me. That night she left a voice mail saying she would work on it first thing. Another week passed and no response. I finally wrote her an email and said we had placed our order with another dealership. She wrote back right away and apologized. I let her know she really needed to hire an assistant if she continues to lose sales because she's so busy. Maybe it's because it takes more work to quote a Newmar with options? Entegras must be pretty simple. Oh well. I tried.
Old 07-25-2017, 09:48 AM   #13
Community Administrator

A new concept that we like at this dealership.

There is a line in the movie Pretty Women where she comes back to a store that wouldn't serve her when she looked different " you work on commission right , big mistake ,big
, huge"

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
CLIFFTALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 11:21 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory Blue View Post
[/COLOR]

You're always welcome!

Thanks. Maybe I can pickup tips for my future RV!
Raz6200 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dealer