Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-04-2021, 06:46 AM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
A Shout Out to our new sponser NIRVC

I have been on this forum since 2007 and have seen a few sponsors come and go. But I have never seen one of those getting involved and helping other members out and supporting them more than just a banner that pays to have this forum for all to share

Since NIRVC took over sponsorship, I have seen Angie Morell, one of the VP of marketing answering questions regarding the new "D" model from someone with inside information.
I just read a post and have seen others where Justin Townley, Service Manager at the Atlanta location was answering technical questions to help members out. Not only answering question, but including his phone number.

The CEO Brett Davis has release videos of the economy, how it effects the RV market and each one of us with our purchases. I have seen Brett view a post, contact the customer personally, then come on publicly to appoligize and use the problem as a learning tool for all of his dealerships. How many CEO's do that?

All of this in just a week of sponsorship, personally I have never seen anything like it in the 14 years I have been on this forum. Thank you NIRVC for really servicing what you sell and supporting us like no other sponsor ever has. I will look forward to the input and improvements that I am sure will be coming.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-04-2021, 08:25 AM   #2

Newmar Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Well deserved recognition! Great people who genuinely care for their customers!

Thanks for letting folks know Chuck!

j
New2road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 12:57 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Chuck,

I have to say that your post is spot on. I am one of the people that Justin Townley contacted and gave me his cell phone number for me to call him, so as to help me with a problem on my coach. He spoke with me in length giving me several things to check, this all while heading to the airport to fly out and see family. During our conversation he told me who he was and that Brett Davis saw my post and forwarded it to him requesting that he contact me in an attempt to help. This will make me a loyal supporter of NIRVC.

By the way his suggestions led to me finding the problem, which was a lose ground lug.

A very sincere Thank You to Justin Townley and Brett Davis for walking the talk!!
Oldguy2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 03:29 PM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
There certainly is no other dealer supporting our lifestyle like Brett Davis and NIRVC. I’m always happy to recommend NIRVC and without reservation.
Old 07-04-2021, 05:02 PM   #5

Great comments Chuck! I’ll add the following…

Saturday, August 20, 2016:
The first time I spoke with Brett Davis, via a phone call arranged by my good friend Mark Quasius (“Cruzer” here on iRV2). A quote about Brett from my follow-up note to Mark said, “I can see why his business is so successful.”

Friday, October 28, 2016: The first time Amy and I met Brett Davis and Angie Morell. The setting was the small lobby of the original NIRVC building in Lewisville, Texas. Angie had to dash out for a dental appointment, but Brett graciously spent the late morning and most of the afternoon with us, showing us around the facility while explaining his business philosophy and operating principles.

We also enjoyed a nice lunch at nearby Tierney’s Cafť, where Amy made an indelible impression on Brett by sneaking away to pay the bill when he wasn’t looking. Brett was somewhere between embarrassed and aghast that she did it, but calmed down a bit when I explained that Amy is very big on equity. In this case, Amy & I had ordered full lunch platters while Brett had something along the lines of soup & crackers. No way she was going to allow the guy who consumed the least to cover a bill run up by the chow hounds!

On our way back to The Vineyards Campground in Grapevine, Amy & I agreed we had enjoyed a memorable day with a very special individual. We had similar feelings as we got to know Angie and other members of the NIRVC team in the days and weeks that followed.

NIRVC is a unique organization. To my knowledge, Brett has never expressed it exactly this way, but I’m convinced the bedrock operating principle of National Indoor RV Centers is, “Start by building relationships and the rest will follow.”
LWBAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 07:59 AM   #6

This is just my humble opinion.

I believe we are going to see some innovations come out of NIRVC that are going to change how business is typically done in the RV industry. NIRVC is a data driven business from the top down and that includes making data available to their customers. My opinion is that when everything is implemented, motorcoach sales and service will fundamentally change. The change will be a good change and long overdue.

And Larry, Dee and I have had a remarkably similar history with NIRVC and its people. With my friends, the relationship needs to be an equal relationship. Its taken work, but now we eat on an "you can buy lunch (dinner) this time, but I am buying lunch (dinner) the next time". If the relationship aint equal, then it aint worth much.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 12:48 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary.Jones View Post
With my friends, the relationship needs to be an equal relationship. Its taken work, but now we eat on an "you can buy lunch (dinner) this time, but I am buying lunch (dinner) the next time". If the relationship aint equal, then it aint worth much.
Gary, I understand your point about equality in relationships. My approach is to not worry about it unless I sense someone is deliberately taking advantage. Otherwise, Iím okay with being more generous to a given individual or couple than they are to me/us.

Just my two cents.
Old 07-06-2021, 04:30 PM   #8

Well, I was really talking most about a specific relationship which was very much one sided at one point, and so that needed to become a two way street. Now, generally, I'm not saying that all relationships all the time need to be 50% but most relationships between friends work themselves out to a roughly 50 - 50 deal.

I'm not personal friends with Jeff Bezos, but maybe if it was Jeff or Bill Gates (e.g. multi-billionaires) and they always felt compelled to pick up the tab for every $600.00 - $1,000 dinner we share, then I might let that slide more to 90% - 10%, but I don't know anyone like Jeff or Bill.... Most of my friends are "comfortable", but not in the class of Jeff or Bill.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 06:16 PM   #9

I understand Gary.

Regarding Jeff and Bill, I'll pass along your regards the next time I get together with them for our monthly dinner. They usually make me buy, but I guess that's how they got so rich.

Elon is a lot like Jeff and Bill, but he did promise me a ride on the next SpaceX test flight...