Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-03-2021, 06:26 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Voltdoc had the right idea...... forgo the not the best quality factory battery addition and upgrade to 4 better quality batteries for not much more after the purchase.

Kind of like the factory solar, 200w for $2,700. After market, 400w for less expense.
The two batteries I thought were house are coach. Didn't remove the cover to check how many batteries. I did find the build sheet and it has two solar panels. Don't know the wattage.
DerekF is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-03-2021, 09:07 PM   #16

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekF View Post
The two batteries I thought were house are coach. Didn't remove the cover to check how many batteries. I did find the build sheet and it has two solar panels. Don't know the wattage.
The factory solar panels are 100w each, 200 total.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 02:11 PM   #17

I own a 2017 40P. Have driven 40K miles and am very happy with the coach. No real issues with wind or passing 18 wheelers. (I drive 60mph in a 70) Let the world pass me by so I have plenty of room in front for stopping. I tow a Grand Cherokee Overland...NO PROBLEM. If it's got Goodyear tires make them put on Michelins. I've had nothing but trouble with the RV 670 Goodyears. Recently put Michelins on the steering for safety.
mareca12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 06:27 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareca12 View Post
I own a 2017 40P. Have driven 40K miles and am very happy with the coach. No real issues with wind or passing 18 wheelers. (I drive 60mph in a 70) Let the world pass me by so I have plenty of room in front for stopping. I tow a Grand Cherokee Overland...NO PROBLEM. If it's got Goodyear tires make them put on Michelins. I've had nothing but trouble with the RV 670 Goodyears. Recently put Michelins on the steering for safety.
The first coach we were interested in had Goodyears on the non steer tires. Dealer was going to replace as part of the deal. Luckily this one has Michelins one from the factory.
Have you had any problems with it, outside of the norm?

Thank you.
Old 01-06-2021, 11:43 PM   #19

Picked our '18 40p up in August, took off to Denver, Moab, Vegas, St George and a month in Palm Desert. Couldn't be happier. I pull a 10,000# car hauler for my Jeep, 450hp is awesome, as are the 4 wheel discs, 15000# hitch is a nice addition. The 37,000 coach weight is about 10K less than the 42 and 44s Took about 30 min to hook up the brake controller and add the ham radio. Took a Newmar tag for a test drive, loved the coach, but it seemed a little doggy. Only thing missing is a ladder, I spend most of the winter in ski area parking lots so snow removal is a concern. I also flat tow the jeep and a Tahoe so AirForce1 is on the list. Only serious issue is lack of batteries. Aspires came with 2 AGMs, all the others get 4. Dealer was gracious enough to upgrade.
teamwally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 06:26 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamwally View Post
Picked our '18 40p up in August, took off to Denver, Moab, Vegas, St George and a month in Palm Desert. Couldn't be happier. I pull a 10,000# car hauler for my Jeep, 450hp is awesome, as are the 4 wheel discs, 15000# hitch is a nice addition. The 37,000 coach weight is about 10K less than the 42 and 44s Took about 30 min to hook up the brake controller and add the ham radio. Took a Newmar tag for a test drive, loved the coach, but it seemed a little doggy. Only thing missing is a ladder, I spend most of the winter in ski area parking lots so snow removal is a concern. I also flat tow the jeep and a Tahoe so AirForce1 is on the list. Only serious issue is lack of batteries. Aspires came with 2 AGMs, all the others get 4. Dealer was gracious enough to upgrade.
If this one falls apart there are a couple of 2018's through out the country. Moab might be our first stop, see the Nat'l parks, then to Silverton CO area.
Google the AFO I've seen some not so bad prices. Mid 300's if I recall correctly.
Thanks for reply

Tags
purchase