Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-15-2021, 07:54 AM   #1

Newmar Owners Club
Tiffin Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Access to Owner Center

Hi - Our new Anthem is getting closer and I'd like to read the various manuals that are available on the Entegra site. I have a VIN but the registration doesn't recognize it yet. I'm sure someone else has been in this position before so...how or who do I need to contact to get registered to use that site. TIA and Merry Christmas!

Tom
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-15-2021, 07:58 AM   #2

Plain old customer service people should be able to get you that information. \\

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 09:43 AM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricci View Post
I'd like to read the various manuals that are available on the Entegra site. I
Hi Tom,

Here's a link to my GoogleDrive 2022 Anthem Owner's Manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i_d...ew?usp=sharing

That's the only manual that I see on the owner's site.

Take care,
Stu
Old 12-15-2021, 03:02 PM   #4

Newmar Owners Club
Tiffin Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Hi - 777Driver -Thank you so much that was really nice to offer that. I now have a .pdf copy and can daydream in print! Hopefully it will not be too much longer until the coach is delivered. I never flew a 777 but sure as a general aviation pilot I got in the way on occasion. ;>)

Gary - I called the other day but the time differential got in the way. I left a voice mail but so far no response. I'll try again. Is there a direct phone number to CS at Entegra? I keep getting a central number at Jayco and then transferred. I really need to learn this Entegra system, something that happens with each brand change.

Tom
Old 12-15-2021, 04:08 PM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricci View Post
Hi - 777Driver -Thank you so much that was really nice to offer that. I now have a .pdf copy and can daydream in print! Hopefully it will not be too much longer until the coach is delivered. I never flew a 777 but sure as a general aviation pilot I got in the way on occasion. ;>)
Hi Tom,

Glad I could offer something. The Owner's Manual was the only thing listed on the entegracoach.com owners center.

For my '18 Anthem, Entegra published a much more helpful "Comprehensive User Guide". As I look at the model years after 2018 in the owners center, I don't see the Comprehensive User Guide offered. Here's a link to my GoogleDrive copy of that: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XXZ...ew?usp=sharing

Lots of changes from 2018 to 2022 so much of the info in '18 User Guide will not apply to your '22. However, there's likely some info that pertains. The whole VegaTouch interface with the coach systems has undergone big changes in the 4 years.

When I was waiting for delivery of my '18, my salesperson was able to get access to both the Owner's Manual and Comprehensive User Guide in .pdf format and send them to me. It was very, very helpful to familiarize myself with those before I took delivery.

My dealer's delivery walkthrough was very, very thorough. We spent about 4 hours one afternoon going thru each outside bay and from back to front inside. We spent the night in the coach to "fiddle with stuff" and were revisited in the morning for a couple of hours to answer any questions that we'd come up with overnight. Reviewing the manuals beforehand was very helpful.

Good luck with your delivery process.

Take care,
Stu

P.S. Nah, you didn't get in the way. It's a BIG sky; there's plenty of room for GA.
Old 12-16-2021, 04:31 AM   #6

Ford Super Duty Owner
Entegra Owners Club
I had the same issue when trying to access and register a new 2021 Emblem at the online Entegra Owner's Center the system would return: 'not a valid VIN' or something to that effect. It took two emails to Customer Service through the online 'Contact Us' to have the VIN validated and activated. No problems since doing that.

Air Traffic Control: keeps them apart separated by time and/or altitude
Fighter Control: deliberately vectors them for supersonic closure and visual
LennyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 09:19 PM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
We purchased a Vision 27A in October and I also couldn't access the area. Kept saying the VIN wasn't recognized. I tried the coach and the chassis VIN, but still no dice. I asked the dealership that we purchased it from, and they said it wasn't registered yet because it won't be until we pick it up in the spring and the warranty is officially entered.

I was hoping to do a lot of winter reading about our new baby, but now I guess it will just have to wait until we have possession.
The Ward Den is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
access