Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-03-2021, 10:13 PM   #1

Freightliner Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Accolade 37L Grey 2 tank not emptying

Ok I know this will sound dumb but....
I bought my accolade 37L this summer We have taken it on now our 3rd trip. After the second we took it to a local dealer for a punch list, and on that list was that our grey 2 tank was showing 67% full after emptying. they assured me it was a sensor with debris on it.. Well now on our third road trip and the grey 2 is full and kitchen sink is backed up. I know there is a drain a few feet behind the drivers door but I have no idea how to drain it from there. When emptying the tanks from the nautilus system my black and grey 1 empty but not 2. any thoughts?? And we havent put any grease or solids down the sink.
thank you!
jones150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-04-2021, 08:02 AM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Per Entegra site, you have a macerator. Are you dumping with that, or the 3” discharge? While not familiar with your exact setup, there should be a valve that allows waste to go to 3”. I believe when closed waste will go to macerator discharge.
Old 10-04-2021, 08:27 AM   #3

I seem to remember this issue with another Accolade owner several month's ago. If I remember right since you have 2 grey tanks you have a second grey tank release valve but I do not remember where they said it was located as I do not have the Accolade.
jeff.herren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 08:57 AM   #4

I've attached a link that may help you identify the release cable and location of the cable. I didn't read the post completely so apologies if it doesn't pertain to your situation.

Safe Travels!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...BDzhsG1naX68hb
2017 Cornerstone 45B - FMCA-#489135
2012 Scion XB - Pushing hard
jrugarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 09:22 AM   #5

Freightliner Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrugarber View Post
I've attached a link that may help you identify the release cable and location of the cable. I didn't read the post completely so apologies if it doesn't pertain to your situation.

Safe Travels!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...BDzhsG1naX68hb
Thank you all for the replies. jrugarber, that link was exactly what I needed. It’s amazing 2 calls to jayco, 1 call to the dealer and one just answer request and no one had a clue. Thank y’all for the help. Hopefully I can repay it in the future.
jones150 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tank