Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-20-2020, 02:05 PM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
After Warranty Factory Service

I have a new to me 2018 Cornerstone which is out of its 2 year warranty. I have read about owners going back to the Entegra factory for service work and or full Coach inspection but I think this is only while in warranty. I would like to have the Entegra factory inspect my coach and then fix any significant issues found. In fact I would also like the same for the Spartan chassis. Of course I realize this would be at my cost. Is this available and if so what is the process to set this up with Entegra and Spartan? Any idea of the cost for the inspection of either the coach or the chassis? I would like to set this up for late spring or early summer 2021. Thanks.
nwgreen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-20-2020, 02:10 PM   #2

I took my new to me coach to Spartan and paid for a chassis inspection and annual service. I thought it was worthwhile and will take it back to them next year.
Prairie Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 02:50 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Entegra offers the out of warranty AIR, Annual Inspection Review for $129. plus repairs. Heck of a deal for factory service.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 03:34 PM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwgreen2 View Post
In fact I would also like the same for the Spartan chassis. Of course I realize this would be at my cost. Is this available and if so what is the process to set this up with Entegra and Spartan? Any idea of the cost for the inspection of either the coach or the chassis?
The warranty on the chassis is three years from service entry. Depending on when your coach went into service, it's possible that you're still in warranty.

The Spartan chassis inspection for a K2 chassis was $145 when I had it done in November. Not sure if there's an upcharge for the K3 chassis.

Coordinate the chassis inspection/service with Spartan (now Shyft Group). My service adviser in November was:

Katie Emenhiser

Service Sales Technician

Spartan RV Chassis, A Shyft Group Brand
OFFICE 517.543.6400 EXT. 3406

EMAIL Katie.Emenhiser@spartanrvchassis.com

SPARTANRVCHASSIS.COM

She took good care of me. Competent, professional, courteous and knowledgeable. What more could you want?

Take care,
Stu

P.S. I believe that they run an annual discount program each November.
Old 12-20-2020, 04:28 PM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Yes, book with Spartan now even if it is for later next year. I booked my appt before my 3 year warranty expired, and they noted it when I booked the appt, and there were a few warranty things they handled. I also had many 3 year service things handled there on my dime while there. Also worked with Katie I believe.

Congrats on the new coach - hopefully many miles and years of travel and enjoyment.
2013 Thor Challenger 37DT - Sold
Mwoodofd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 05:10 AM   #6

For sure register with all the main vendors.
For future service as well as recalls/ TSB's, and stuff like that.

Several major things are warranted for 3 years, spartan, magnum inverters, possibly other stuff.
The engine and trans are warranted for 5 I think.
oneknight is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
service, warranty