Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-07-2018, 09:56 AM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
Anyone missing Micky’s cousin?

Oh wise and experienced Entegra Coach Owners! Once again, I need help. Micky Mouse’s cousin, Bob has decided he wants to be an Entegra Owner and has chosen MY coach! I know how he’s getting in under the kitchen sink but he’s wiley enough to avoid the poison traps and the sticky pads. I need to fill the pre-drilled hole where the electric comes up. I need to take the drawer out but I’m having trouble! I cannot get the black slider ‘thingie’ (which is a technical term ) to push in and release the bracket slides. Any suggestions? I’m including a picture, because it’ll help explain.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FA25276F-C13F-46AE-954A-5BC5CDA8A3F1.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	194.6 KB
ID:	194826  
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-07-2018, 10:24 AM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Sounds like you are having fun. I would go to the pet store and get a Minnie Mouse then put her is a small little box with a snack. I would then think mickeys cousin would run to visit and bingo you got him.

On the slide there is normally a small little lever you push down to release. Can you post a picture closeup
Old 03-07-2018, 10:34 AM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
You need to pull the drawer out farther and then you can see the little arms that you can pull up and down. One goes up and the other goes down. If you put bounce dryer sheets in every cabinet and drawer inside and out you will have no more mice. Also dont forget the damp ride inside of moisture.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:50 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor 37GT View Post
You need to pull the drawer out farther and then you can see the little arms that you can pull up and down. One goes up and the other goes down. If you put bounce dryer sheets in every cabinet and drawer inside and out you will have no more mice. Also dont forget the damp ride inside of moisture.
X2
Old 03-07-2018, 10:53 AM   #5

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by philnail View Post
Sounds like you are having fun. I would go to the pet store and get a Minnie Mouse then put her is a small little box with a snack. I would then think mickeys cousin would run to visit and bingo you got him.

On the slide there is normally a small little lever you push down to release. Can you post a picture closeup
Be careful what you wish for. Is Minnie monogamous? 😉
Old 03-07-2018, 11:03 AM   #6

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:

Be careful what you wish for. Is Minnie monogamous? 😉 I purchased pouches called Eco Defense Mouse Repellent from Amazon, 2 years running. No signs of alien intruders.
Old 03-07-2018, 02:16 PM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
Put some peanut butter in the center of some glue traps. They really like peanut butter. Caught a whoe family that way!
Bill in FL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 04:48 PM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:

Is this better?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	E9CBA66B-16F9-4D68-8BB2-ED4716F93CFD.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	198.3 KB
ID:	194877  
Old 03-07-2018, 04:49 PM   #9

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill in FL View Post
Put some peanut butter in the center of some glue traps. They really like peanut butter. Caught a whoe family that way!
Will try that as soon as I get the drawer out!
Old 03-07-2018, 05:19 PM   #10

Monaco Owners Club
We were in an area with lots of mice and everything we tried failed - dryer sheets, moth balls, lights. Finally we found a product on Amazon called Stayaway (or something like that) which consisted of a sawdust type of material soaked in bobcat urine. Just sprinkle that around every part of the RV that touches the ground.

The bobcat is a natural enemy of mice and they just flat stay away when they get that smell. Don’t worry, you can’t smell it and it lasts for about 3 months or until a heavy rain.

Just another option for you...
Johnontheroad is offline   Reply With Quote