Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-24-2014, 01:20 PM   #43

Entegra Owners Club
So disappointing. Since you get hot for a moment, are you absolutely sure your outside shower is totally off from the handles and not the wand? I'm so sorry you are having this problem.
2021 Grand Cherokee Summit
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-24-2014, 03:44 PM   #44

Oh absolutely that was checked 2 months ago and used daily I have never used the button. To kill the water. I HAVE exercised the tempering valve, checked the basement water faucet, checked for stuck valves watched for the panel lights, removed anti scald in shower when new, reset the unit etc etc, The unit has worked properly on and off over the first 6 months or so something is not working right for sure. With no service techs in my area im on my own.
johnnyreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 10:36 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyreno View Post
They said they are not doing them. I AM SCREWED. bottom line
Johnny, sorry the places I have given don't do them. Should not be that way since there web sites say they do.
There are two other RV dealers in town. Have you tried talking to them?
Findlay RV - 888-720-4184
Las Vegas Findlay RV | New & Used RV Vehicles | Used Fleetwood, Winnebago & Forest River RV Sales
or
Johnnie Walker RV - 702-436-2495
Johnnie Walker RV | RV Sales, Service, Parts in Las Vegas
There web sites don't say anything about working on AH. But could not hurt to ask. I hope these places can help you out!
Bpeter2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 12:57 AM   #46

I think entegra tried them im not really sure why its so hard to get anyone here to service Aquahot I never expected this,
Old 12-25-2014, 05:07 AM   #47

Newmar Owners Club
At some point Johnny if nobody locally can come fix it, I'd ask Entegra about sending someone to you! There was an Entegra where I store mine that Entegra flew techs to it to make repairs. Your Aqua hot sounds FUBAR. Perhaps discussing that you travel to PHX, LA, or ABQ to a full up Aqua Hot place if Entegra will ship an entire new 450D unit. Then they can return the old Aqua hot and Entegra can fix it at their factory! I know those units cost like $15,000 but work with CS and discuss either air mailing you some techs or swap out your 450D. IMO

Maybe Entegra or Aqua Hot would have a lot of volunteers to travel to Vegas and stay in a hotel while fixing your unit. You never know....it might take a lot of days....hmmmmm
hogdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 05:20 AM   #48

Entegra Owners Club
Good point Dave. While I was at Entegra, a tech had just returned from Phoenix where Entegra flew him out when no one in the area could do a repair. CS is the one to contact now.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 05:22 AM   #49

Entegra Owners Club
Replacing one of these units is not trivial. Lots of connections: fuel, water and electric. You could wind up introducing new problems. If it were me I'd take a trip to CA or AZ where there are numerous AH experts. See listing here: Service Locations
MRUSA14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 12:05 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyreno View Post
Oh absolutely that was checked 2 months ago and used daily I have never used the button. To kill the water. I HAVE exercised the tempering valve, checked the basement water faucet, checked for stuck valves watched for the panel lights, removed anti scald in shower when new, reset the unit etc etc, The unit has worked properly on and off over the first 6 months or so something is not working right for sure. With no service techs in my area im on my own.
I don't know much about Aquahot's. But I am curious. When on the diesel burner. Does the burner keep running when trying to get hot water. Or does the burner shut down and does not restart as it should when running the hot water?
Bpeter2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 02:28 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogdriver View Post
At some point Johnny if nobody locally can come fix it, I'd ask Entegra about sending someone to you! There was an Entegra where I store mine that Entegra flew techs to it to make repairs. Your Aqua hot sounds FUBAR. Perhaps discussing that you travel to PHX, LA, or ABQ to a full up Aqua Hot place if Entegra will ship an entire new 450D unit. Then they can return the old Aqua hot and Entegra can fix it at their factory! I know those units cost like $15,000 but work with CS and discuss either air mailing you some techs or swap out your 450D. IMO

Maybe Entegra or Aqua Hot would have a lot of volunteers to travel to Vegas and stay in a hotel while fixing your unit. You never know....it might take a lot of days....hmmmmm
Ya know hoggy I am at the point if its this tough to get someone here they are just going to find anyone who will come out and look and not know squat about it they will say its working and well you know the story then, This whole thing for going on over 3 months lucky when we were travelling we
stayed at decent places where the showers were acceptable however most were not as nice as others, if you get my drift. I have been hours looking 4 and talking to people trying to find a reputable or even slightly experienced ahot person also we should not have to drive hundreds more miles or even check dealers as we are not dropping off our coach. As the last time the front was scratched with a rolling chest and the carpet had grease on it the toiles had been used the dipstick on the oil was left out after oil change so never again are we leaving it alone. We are now realizing its hard to find anyone who cares or has any dignity or pride in their workmanship after the sale. Someone sent a pm to me saying the units cost 15,000 dollars each, And still they don't care 9 months after new.
Old 12-25-2014, 03:06 PM   #52

Just an update to the question I posted earlier. My friend spoke to John Corrillo who will be in the Pheonix area Dec 28-Jan 2. He will do his service for him at Eagle View RV Resort in Fort McDowell on the 29th. Thanks for your help.
Old 12-25-2014, 04:08 PM   #53

Becks he got right back to me, he seems thorough and competent shame he wasn't coming to vegas any time soon though. To dial ours in
Old 12-25-2014, 06:25 PM   #54

Aqua Hot Annual Service

I thought EC CS was supposed to be the tops. Why are they not in the mix for the fix? At least to be an advocate/ambassador for the customer?
I'm thinkin this could be a bit of a reputation hanger for EC
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 07:00 PM   #55

Johnny

Why don't you take a little drive to Phoenix from Kas Vegas and get him to work on your coach. If I was inconvenienced as you are, I would be turning the ignition switch.. Alternately, offer to pay his gas to drive to Las Vegas. That is roughly a 4 hour drive......

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 07:51 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
I thought EC CS was supposed to be the tops. Why are they not in the mix for the fix? At least to be an advocate/ambassador for the customer?
I'm thinkin this could be a bit of a reputation hanger for EC
How is it entegras fault that ahot has a lack of service centers and email back with we don't have a service center near you im sorry. OH btw. its this type of thinking that is part of the problem ahot has been paid so its someone elses fault btw. THX 4 your help

Tags
service