Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-21-2018, 07:02 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hdmod View Post
Thats good.......I like to here that........Tomorrow I will be bring a gallon of fuel home and some hoses and run it to see if it balks that way............The wife just jumped in the shower and it fired up ran a cycle..........she was in a long time......she got a cold one last night.........when it went to re fire again it woofed and shut down.........I hit the burner switch on and off real quick and after 10 second of pre fan it fired right back up......I might be looking at a bad fuel solenoid? More testing tomorrow.......IT runs like a champ when it fires properly........just can't make it fire off consistently........YET.......I have wrestled with carburetors and wiring nightmare worse than this.......it ain't got me yet........375 H&H is under the bed and needs the rifle bore cleaned out it gets to that
Mine was doing the same thing as yours. Aquahot wound up replacing both the burner control unit and the circuit board, been fine since.🙏🙏
Rollin101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-23-2018, 04:22 AM   #58

After speaking numerous times to an authorized AH dealer in out state.......we have some new info.........What can be duplicated now is bizarre. The burner switch is on and will fire normally and run a complete cycle. Now when it goes to run another cycle, it starts the pump fan cycle and shuts down when it enters the ignition burn cycle. This can be corrected by a quick flip of the burner switch and it works fine again......every other cycle for the burner fails.........My tech vaguely remembers a similar issue and is going to confirm it to AH this morning by phone...........I hope he has an answer for me.......believe it or not.......this is starting to wear me down. I am leaning toward Rollin101 with a Webasto control box or a sensor I have missed.......again I know others have said take it to a dealer and let them handle it..........my dealer tech told me again last night.......we are 6-8 weeks out just to look at it.....He told me "Mitch you can do all the diagnosing I would do here, lets just keep in contact and I will talk with AH to figure it out". Once the big $$$ parts are needed he will have to step up.
My next mod will be a solenoid switch that will turn the burner switch on every other burn cycle......LOL Just kidding

Mitch
Hdmod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 12:09 PM   #59

Today I hope is the last post of a very long AH chapter in my life..........
After more talk and idea bouncing off of AH and our local service center..........I was able to get a burner control box from my service guy that he "borrowed" off a Tiffen coach in the yard.........and wadda ya know.......I got 5 complete burn cycles and no Lock OUT.......so I am keeping this one and he is getting a warranty claim from AH on the bad unit.........Hats off to Adam at King's campers.........he was my go through guy to AH and we bent each others minds. His box of steaks is on the way
Wishing all you Entegra dudes and dudettes a Happy Memorial weekend and God bless out veterans and all military personnel......BE SAFE OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitch
Hdmod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 07:25 PM   #60

Glad you got it repaired.
Rollin101 is offline   Reply With Quote