Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-20-2022, 05:12 PM   #1

Aqua Hot Heat

So got the pump changed out to the one I got from Amazon and it seems to be working well. It was a direct fit from the Bueler pump that was in there , pulled out the Bueler ( i clamped the both lines to prevent fluid leak out ) then switch it out. and wired it up , Both ports on the PEX outputs on heat pump 1 and 2 are hot for. zone 1 and zone 2 heat ports as before. zone. 2 pump was luke. warm but i still have an issue with no heat in the rear and. basement.

. I have heat in the front of the coach but no heat in the rear or basement. Does that mean i wont have floor heat ? i check the booster pump and its working as i. can hear it running and on both sides of the lines are hot , i touch the pex line going into the basement heat exchangers and the line is cold .. so what am i missing , is there another pump somewhere i am missing ?
ECVB is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-20-2022, 06:03 PM   #2

Not sure what model Aqua Hot you have. I have the 450D. It has 2 zones and a pump for each zone plus another pump to circulate the fluid. I had to change all 3 of mine.
TXTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 07:01 AM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECVB View Post
So got the pump changed out to the one I got from Amazon and it seems to be working well. It was a direct fit from the Bueler pump that was in there , pulled out the Bueler ( i clamped the both lines to prevent fluid leak out ) then switch it out. and wired it up , Both ports on the PEX outputs on heat pump 1 and 2 are hot for. zone 1 and zone 2 heat ports as before. zone. 2 pump was luke. warm but i still have an issue with no heat in the rear and. basement.

. I have heat in the front of the coach but no heat in the rear or basement. Does that mean i wont have floor heat ? i check the booster pump and its working as i. can hear it running and on both sides of the lines are hot , i touch the pex line going into the basement heat exchangers and the line is cold .. so what am i missing , is there another pump somewhere i am missing ?

My take would be to check the line for a kink…. Since both lines coming out of the AQ are hot my only guess would be a kink somewhere on the line leading back or down there. The videos with PJ (Tuesday with PJ) shows the diagrams of the AQ lines. You might want to look into that.
Aangulo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 07:41 AM   #4

[Thanks , i will look again , but. it. was working before the. pump went out so not sure what changed .. i was getting heat in the rear and basement

QUOTE=Aangulo1;6090450]My take would be to check the line for a kink…. Since both lines coming out of the AQ are hot my only guess would be a kink somewhere on the line leading back or down there. The videos with PJ (Tuesday with PJ) shows the diagrams of the AQ lines. You might want to look into that.[/QUOTE]
Old 02-21-2022, 08:04 AM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
If this will help, it was a pump function by a tech when I was havng my HA problem.
https://www.irv2.com/forums/f278/aqu...ml#post2455870
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 08:45 AM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Hopefully this will help.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4944.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	716.6 KB
ID:	357164
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4945.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	282.2 KB
ID:	357165
Old 02-21-2022, 08:51 AM   #7

Thanks, looks like your issue was air in the line ? i bleed the system as well and kept checking the tanks .. and all pumps are operational no red lights and no blinking green lights , all lights function when i turn on the specific zone / pumps .. i check the rear in the engine compartment where i had a leak from a broken clamp that was spilling AH fluid ( no leaks ) , i checked the booster pump and it is running and both sides of the pump in and out are hot ( no kinks noted in that area ) ... smh

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
If this will help, it was a pump function by a tech when I was havng my HA problem.
https://www.irv2.com/forums/f278/aqu...ml#post2455870
Old 02-21-2022, 08:54 AM   #8

Thanks so then floor heat is on zone 1 pump looks like it ..
i just hate when things don't work .. my OCD lol..
and to think i had my list. down to one more thing to fix.. smh.. ( EC-30 replacement)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RV Wanderers View Post
Hopefully this will help.

Attachment 357164
Attachment 357165
Old 02-21-2022, 09:11 AM   #9

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Thanks, looks like your issue was air in the line ? i bleed the system as well and kept checking the tanks .. and all pumps are operational no red lights and no blinking green lights , all lights function when i turn on the specific zone / pumps .. i check the rear in the engine compartment where i had a leak from a broken clamp that was spilling AH fluid ( no leaks ) , i checked the booster pump and it is running and both sides of the pump in and out are hot ( no kinks noted in that area ) ... smh
Mine was a blockage in the forward elbow in addition to other problems.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 09:14 AM   #10

ok thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Mine was a blockage in the forward elbow in addition to other problems.
Old 02-21-2022, 09:46 AM   #11

any one have a visual diagram of the lines that run from the AQUA HOT ? for some reason my search here or google do not come up with anything.
Old 02-21-2022, 10:12 AM   #12

Entegra Owners Club
I got this from someone on the forums…it’s not for my model year, but might help with generic flow diagram.

aquahot flow diagram.pdf
Old 02-21-2022, 10:29 AM   #13

Thanks , i. will trace it out to see where else there might be a clog or kink somewhere.. might be on that line where it goes to basement as it cold to touch not even warm vs the outputs on zone 1 and zone 2 pumps PEX lines are hot and traced back to booster pump are hot on both ends

Quote:
Originally Posted by RV Wanderers View Post
I got this from someone on the forums…it’s not for my model year, but might help with generic flow diagram.

Attachment 357200
Old 02-21-2022, 02:59 PM   #14

Quote:
Thanks , i. will trace it out to see where else there might be a clog or kink somewhere.. might be on that line where it goes to basement as it cold to touch not even warm vs the outputs on zone 1 and zone 2 pumps PEX lines are hot and traced back to booster pump are hot on both ends
The boost pump only works for the front. You may have the check valve stuck that goes to the rear heat.
J Gunter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aqua hot, heat