Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-18-2013, 05:26 AM   #1

Send a message via Skype™ to TDB1227
Aspire - Cornerstone

March 19, 2013 I took delivery of a 2013 Aspire. Had great trip to Colorado (in the blizzard ).
Tomorrow taking delivery of a new Cornerstone - I am expecting the world
TDB1227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-18-2013, 05:35 AM   #2
Community Administrator

Welcome to IRV2. That was quick. Congrats , hope this one lasts longer than I month
Cliff

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
CLIFFTALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 05:47 AM   #3

Newmar Owners Club
Cornerstone

TBD

Man, are you going to have his and hers Entegras (Aspire then Cornerstone)..... just kidding. What made you decide to upgrade if you don't mind the question?
Was a Cornerstone your intent from the beginning? Did you take a bad beating on the trade up?
hogdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:03 AM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Congratulations on your enter purchases. Curious as is Hogdriver, as have considered similar, of and on.

Look forward to seeing you sometime out there on the road.

And, welcome to the Entegra group.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:50 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDB1227 View Post
March 19, 2013 I took delivery of a 2013 Aspire. Had great trip to Colorado (in the blizzard ).
TBD congrats on the new cornerstone.! I also traded out of an Aspire to the cornerstone. Assuming your cornerstone was worked on by the same group that built ours, you will not be able to control your excitement. Wish your the best on delivery day

I see you are out of Gunnison Co. My wife is from Gunnison and we are going out west this year and plan on passing through. I was having a hard time finding sites in that area. Any recommendations?
Old 04-18-2013, 07:59 AM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDB1227 View Post
Congrats on the new coach!! Are you planning to show it off at the first ever Entegra Owners Summerfest this August in Michigan? Send me an email at entegrasummerfest@yahoo.com for more information.
2012 Honda CRV, Blue Ox Avail, AF1
tnrzryd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 08:11 AM   #7

I traded a 2013 Coachman for a 2006 45' Travel Supreme after two months, someday I'd like to trade in the Travel Supreme on a Cornerstone. I figure it would be cheaper then upgrading the TS congrats on the new coach
Both US Army Retired - Fort Lewis, WA
Cilrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:35 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty56 View Post

TBD congrats on the new cornerstone.! I also traded out of an Aspire to the cornerstone. Assuming your cornerstone was worked on by the same group that built ours, you will not be able to control your excitement. Wish your the best on delivery day

I see you are out of Gunnison Co. My wife is from Gunnison and we are going out west this year and plan on passing through. I was having a hard time finding sites in that area. Any recommendations?
Dusty, we've been to Gunnison four of the last five summers. We stay at Mesa RV Resort, which is on Hwy 50 about three or four miles west of town. Check out their website at www.mesarvresort.us. I recommend you try to reserve in spaces 101 - 110 or 111 - 118. Those are all 50 amp and you won't have tree sap like a lot of the other sites, plus you should have a clear view of satellites for TV reception. We hope to see you there sometime.

TBD, congratulations on the new Cornerstone! It's great to see your experience with the Aspire was positive and for you to move up to the Cornerstone.
Tim McK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 08:11 PM   #9

Thanks for the recommendation I will give them a call and see what they have. Congrats on you new coach. When it comes in make sure you send in some pictures. We love that floor plan, plenty of living space!
Old 04-19-2013, 08:14 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogdriver View Post
TBD

Man, are you going to have his and hers Entegras (Aspire then Cornerstone)..... just kidding. What made you decide to upgrade if you don't mind the question?
Was a Cornerstone your intent from the beginning? Did you take a bad beating on the trade up?
Is no "hers" - just me and my 5 months old GSD puppy

Used to RV from 1994 but stopped as I commuted between China and Houston TX. Initially I thought that Cornerstone was a lot of money but after having made several trips in the Aspire and reading up I decided to get the Cornerstone anyhow. I am doing better than in 1994; then I bought 3 motor homes (used, new and new) in 4 weeks: now only 2 in 4 weeks. Hahahahaha - I am learning.

Beating - absolutely; I just left the emergency room
Old 04-19-2013, 08:20 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty56 View Post

Actually they delivered yday but I am still @ MHSRV as I have some meetings in Dallas this morning. Will see later today how it drives - only going to Denton to meet 2 of me sons and then to Austin.

Gunnison _ only there @ Mesa RV resort. They were officially closed but Allan, Francie (actually Natasha - their daughter) allowed me to come 1 week prior to them officially opening for the season. Just went there to look @ some property in CB; we go skiing there frequently. Mesa RV and Allan c.s. greta place and people and Allan is a professional photographer. I am going back in June to do some filed trips with him.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:21 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnrzryd View Post
Congrats on the new coach!! Are you planning to show it off at the first ever Entegra Owners Summerfest this August in Michigan? Send me an email at entegrasummerfest@yahoo.com for more information.
Michigan - maybe. I am thinking about it.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:47 PM   #13

Entegra Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Did you trade in the Aspire?
ravens2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:59 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravens2012 View Post
Did you trade in the Aspire?
Yes Sir