Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-14-2011, 04:36 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann n Gene View Post
Well, just thought I would post an update after my trip to the factory to get the "punch list" fixed. Factory did a SUPER job, found and fixed several items that I knew nothing about yet. In addition, fixed every one of my items including adding an electrical plug on the dash for a laptop, adding a big drawer under the cooktop and taking out the nite stands in the bedroom and replacing the facia to make it look "original", items not of any mistake just changes that we wanted all at NO CHARGE to me In addition weighed the coach for me, found it WAY heavy on the right front as others have posted (it was low already and they wanted to raise it before weighing). Right front corner weighed 7800 lbs and left front 6040! all with full fluids and loaded with all of our "stuff". Well, that wont work, they raised the ride height valve and dropped the right front to 7020lbs. Reweighed entire coach and sired all tires to correct recommendations, again without cost to me. Further, they fixed all the items on my list and had it ready BEFORE it was promised. Found the back ac trouble (was not working) and decided to replace the unit. Bottom line, WE WERE VERY SATISIFIED with the service, attitude and caring that Entegra folks showed us. They seem to genuinely care about their customers and are doing everything in their power to keep them happy. A class organization in every way with classy employees who seem to have pride in their products. All just my experience and opinions.
Thanks. Even more reason to go Entegra.

STUFF IN THE GARAGE: F150, ChevyII Pro Street, Roush Mustang
Jus Cruisin is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-20-2011, 01:31 PM   #16
Moderator Emeritus

As an update - the 2012 Aspire comes on the Spartan chassis with the 450 HP Cummins ISL at 1,250 ft-lbs of torque. This is the same as the Anthem. Both chassis are side radiator Spartan chassis. The only difference in the chassis is that the Anthem gets IFS whereas the Aspire comes with a solid front axle.
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Cruzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 04:55 PM   #17

Cruzer, you are absolutely correct that for 2012 the Aspire is listed with the Spartan chassis, HOWEVER, I was at the factory last week and the new ones coming off the iine STILL are on Freightliner chassis. I do not know how many more old chassis are on hand and the PLAN is to switch to the Spartan chassis but it has not happened yet. just my experience
Old 08-22-2011, 10:54 AM   #18
Moderator Emeritus

When I was the in May I was told they had 7 FL chassis left. Maybe it's taking that long to get rid of them?
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Cruzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 01:34 PM   #19

Cruzer, Yep, I can not understand the reason they are still coming out with the freightliner chassis either in that case. They are building 3 units per week and they told me the vast majority are Anthems, that being said, you would think that 7 chassis would have been used on Aspires in that length of time?? SURELY they are going to be out very soon now.
Old 08-22-2011, 02:32 PM   #20

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Lazydays

I noticed that Lazydays has a couple of Apsires coming in on the Spartan chassis. Can't wait to see one in person.
FlaSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 08:54 AM   #21

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Roller shades

I see on Entegra's web site that the Aspire now has Roller Shades throughout the coach instead of the accordian type. If they continue to eliminate the concerns that I have with the Aspire, I'm gonna end up ording one! LOL
Old 05-27-2013, 09:13 AM   #22
JRZ

Any updates on Entegra Anthem? I am planning to get a 2013 ? Lould love comments and suggestions. JRZ
JRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:24 AM   #23

Entegra Owners Club
Well, good luck on finding a 2013 Anthems (probably Aspires as well)as they are close to gone, as far as I can see and the factory is putting out 2014s.

I'm very happy with choosing the Anthem in that I wanted all-electric (I heard all electric is an option for 2014 for the Aspires), and the IFS is a pleasure to drive. DW likes the tiled shower.

That said, both are better at their price points than any of the competition. You've been waiting for 2 years...time to climb aboard.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 01:03 PM   #24

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
An all electric Aspire would be very interesting. Is the information reliable?
Old 05-27-2013, 01:42 PM   #25

Newmar Owners Club
I'm not sure about all electric but I saw a 2013 Aspire 42 DEQ with IFS in Autumn Berry at Southaven RV near Memphis about 6 days ago.( I wish I had been able to find an IFS version when I bought mine in Nov). They also had another Aspire in grey exterior colors....both are price unknown because I already had one. They seemed liked a nice dealership. I have an appointment there next week for warranty work on my coach. An Aspire with IFS is mechanically the same chassis and motor as an Anthem.
hogdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 02:05 PM   #26

Entegra Owners Club
My understanding from the two IFS Aspire owners I met is that they built 5 or 6 with leftover IFS Anthem chassis at the beginning of the 2013 model year, experiment or whatever, don't know. Those folks have had some weight issues, from what I understand, on the front end. Don't expect IFS on the 2014s...at least I have not heard that.

Had a person that was shopping Entegra mention all electric as an option for 2014 Aspires; I haven't seen anything official. And if they haven't published it...then I don't think you'll see anything from them until they go official. The person also thought that they were coming out with a DEQ-type model (a 44U) with 1.5 baths in the Aspire.

Wished I could say more, but all I've heard is second hand.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote