Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-30-2021, 11:04 PM   #15

Midship. Either just inside the master bedroom or In the kitchen on my B but that I want is in the open and midship. Since the Diesel burner should have no trouble handling the whole Coach, then almost any location should be good and will warn you if there is a problem

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-02-2022, 06:30 AM   #16

Entegra Owners Club
32 degrees this morning and the coach is warm and toasty. Thank you all for your sound advise in helping me get this done.
2012 Honda CRV, Blue Ox Avail, AF1
tnrzryd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 06:43 PM   #17

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Digital thermostat settings

We replaced our cheapo stock basement thermostat with a less cheapo Honeywell digital thermostat so we could see the temperature we are setting it to. We set it to 76 degrees and leave it there. It has an off/on switch if we want to shut it off but generally we just leave it on.
Old 01-12-2022, 06:08 AM   #18

Entegra Owners Club
American Coach Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
RV Trip Wizard
Reading the info from the responses I have a couple more questions. I live in northeast and store the 15 Aspire inside a non heated garage but do winterize. I will be taking it out in February and heading south. While it is at my house in preparation for leaving - 1. - do I need 50 amp service to run electric AH? I will be using the propane side of AH as well. Or can I use just the propane for heating the inside and basement? I only have 30 amp service at the house. 2. - can I run floor heat while slides are in? My driveway is slightly inclined. I usually use a designated spot in front of the house on level ground to prepare for departure but with snow and plows etc. it is not feasible this time of year.
JohnArch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 03:21 PM   #19

Basement Heat and Other HVAC Notes

Attached is the HVAC Chapter from a 17 page Entegra Aspire Manual I wrote to augment Entegra's two manuals with my own experience.
Attached Files
File Type: doc References for Aspire HVAC Chapter.doc (15.3 KB, 29 views)
Hallen01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 11:23 AM   #20

Entegra Owners Club
I was replacing the basement thermostat and got a spark so I’m looking for a fuse, breaker or anything to get the power back. Any idea?
mbaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 12:00 PM   #21

Here's a version saved as a Word 97-2003 DOC file, rather than a DOCX file which apparently gave a reader some difficulty. The file was also rewritten to correct a few minor errors and make additions.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Entegra HVAC System Notes.doc (33.0 KB, 22 views)
Hallen01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 12:26 PM   #22

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve 716 View Post
We replaced our cheapo stock basement thermostat with a less cheapo Honeywell digital thermostat so we could see the temperature we are setting it to. We set it to 76 degrees and leave it there. It has an off/on switch if we want to shut it off but generally we just leave it on.
That sounds like a waste of energy to me. What do you have in your basement that needs to be kept at 76 degrees?
MRUSA14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
basement heat, heat