Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-03-2017, 03:39 PM   #1

Beaver Coach Sales Comes to Rescue

I wanted to compliment Beaver Coach Sales, Bend; Or... left Redding Ca. 106 degree heat the generator wouldn't start, not even turn over.. I'm not a handy guy, got some great advise from Brobox, to troubleshoot the problem... but not the confidence to do the task... instead called Beaver Coach Sales, Bend ; Or. The service dept. was booked solid until OCTOBER!!! However, Becky in the service department worked magic & squeezed us in today. The tech, Steven Wilson, quickly diagnosed the problem and made the necessary repair.. back on the road in this horrible heatwave..THANKS BEAVER COACH SALES... BTW,I met Ryan the owners son, nice young man... a great selection of new Entegra's... we often read of great service from other Entegra dealers, these people went the extra mile and deserve a good review[emoji1303][emoji3]
ddgilmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-03-2017, 03:53 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddgilmore View Post
I wanted to compliment Beaver Coach Sales, Bend; Or... left Redding Ca. 106 degree heat the generator wouldn't start, not even turn over.. I'm not a handy guy, got some great advise from Brobox, to troubleshoot the problem... but not the confidence to do the task... instead called Beaver Coach Sales, Bend ; Or. The service dept. was booked solid until OCTOBER!!! However, Becky in the service department worked magic & squeezed us in today. The tech, Steven Wilson, quickly diagnosed the problem and made the necessary repair.. back on the road in this horrible heatwave..THANKS BEAVER COACH SALES... BTW,I met Ryan the owners son, nice young man... a great selection of new Entegra's... we often read of great service from other Entegra dealers, these people went the extra mile and deserve a good review[emoji1303][emoji3]
Your positive sentiments are shared often on this forum. This is great a dealership and they are wonderful people at Beaver Coach Sales. They always go the extra mile!
2004 Jeep Liberty Limited - FMCA #343990
BHutting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 04:00 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Danny, NICE to hear the great report to help others. I have heard nothing but good about them since the Travel Supreme days when they were Beaver Dealers, but always tried to help other brands when traveling.

I am still waiting to see a report about Lazy Days, my dealer, like that. It's been 3 years and have yet to see the first one.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 04:52 PM   #4

We met them at the Paso-Robles rally a few years ago and liked what we saw. Good people from what we saw and have heard later.
waterboy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 05:37 AM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddgilmore View Post
... instead called Beaver Coach Sales, Bend ; Or. The service dept. was booked solid until OCTOBER!!!
Called Beaver yesterday to schedule service and was told the same, they are booking repairs now into mid October. We are making a trip through Bend in late August to S Oregon and returning the end of 1st week of September. Was informed they book Monday thru Thursday but keep Fridays open for call ins. They did book us for the 8th (Friday) of Sept and will be able do the service then.

We bought our Anthem from Beaver the end of August last year and have yet to use service so can't comment on a service experience but the buying experience was positive.

Guess we are fortunate not needing to use the service department, we have had very few issues needing repair. Did attempt to get the Slide motor TSB done there last fall but they could not get the part in time when we were going through (to Octoberfest last year) so scheduled it at Paul Everts (Fresno) because they said they had the part in stock. Got there a week later and they informed us they did not have the part. Wound up getting it done at Octoberfest, Entegra had repair techs there and also had the part.

For the scheduled repair at Beaver going to have the ball joint TSB done, chassis tag re-torqued, and annual oil/filter/lube done.

Was going to have them do the Aqua hot annual service but because of the price going to try that myself when we get down South later in the year.
Ready2Travel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 08:59 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Danny, NICE to hear the great report to help others. I have heard nothing but good about them since the Travel Supreme days when they were Beaver Dealers, but always tried to help other brands when traveling.

I am still waiting to see a report about Lazy Days, my dealer, like that. It's been 3 years and have yet to see the first one.

Chuck do not hold your breath!!!

Tags
beaver, sale