Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-16-2022, 08:17 AM   #1

Blinking green light on aqua hot panel

My pump #1 status light is blinking green on my aqua hot panel and not near as much heat is coming out of the vents in the front of the coach as the rear. Does anyone know what a blinking green light on a pump status may mean. When pump 2 runs it’s light is solid green. 2015 Cornerstone. 450D aqua hot.
T_Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-16-2022, 09:45 AM   #2

Is the #1 pump running?

Indicator Lights are either:
OFF, On Solid Green, On Solid RED
Blinking is not even discussed in manuals
Old-Biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 09:55 AM   #3

Yes I could not find anything in the operating or service manuals about a blinking green light either. Does anyone know where pump 1 is located. I can hear something running on the other side of the basement wall where the basement thermostat is located towards the rear of the coach. Whatever is running almost sounds like it is kind of pulsing. 2015Cornerstone. That compartment to the rear of the one where the thermostat is has a screwed panel. Is pump 1 behind that panel? Also noticed the fluid level is not all the way up to the hot mark. It is about halfway between cold and hot maybe slightly more than half.
Old 01-16-2022, 09:55 AM   #4

I just looked at the manual.
Nothing about blinking lights. Only Green lights.
I would make sure you have the Aquahot diesel turned on. If it’s on electric it blows cooler air.
Otherwise just call tech support in the morning, they are very responsive
2cyber71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 10:04 AM   #5

The diesel burner is on. I would love to call tech support in the morning but I am having hernia surgery at 8:30 tomorrow morning. I might have to turn zone 1 heat off and run the electric fireplace for the front of the coach until I heal up a bit. Does anyone know which pump supplies the basement heat exchangers.By tech support do you mean Entegra or Aquahot?
Old 01-16-2022, 10:07 AM   #6

Both pumps are located inside the unit (remove cover)
and feed the 2 black lines that exit the top of unit
Left pump/line is for #1
Right pump/line is #2

See cut away pg 7
https://heatmyrv.com/wp-content/uplo...ers-Manual.pdf
Old-Biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 11:47 AM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Roy View Post
I can hear something running on the other side of the basement wall where the basement thermostat is located towards the rear of the coach. Whatever is running almost sounds like it is kind of pulsing. 2015Cornerstone.
You are probably hearing the boost pump Entegra installs for the front/floor loop. It is located on the passenger side.

Later...
Ray
RayandWendy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 11:49 AM   #8

Quote:
The diesel burner is on. I would love to call tech support in the morning but I am having hernia surgery at 8:30 tomorrow morning. I might have to turn zone 1 heat off and run the electric fireplace for the front of the coach until I heal up a bit. Does anyone know which pump supplies the basement heat exchangers.By tech support do you mean Entegra or Aquahot?
Aquahot tech support, they are excellent.
Fast in returning calls. Good help too.
2cyber71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 01:06 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayandWendy View Post
You are probably hearing the boost pump Entegra installs for the front/floor loop. It is located on the passenger side.

Later...

Ray
On my 2015 the boost pump is located in the last compartment on the passenger side...this "bay" is only accessible by removing two screws at the bottom of the door and lifting the panel up. The door is hinged at the top but has no struts to hold it open so a broomstick is handy here. Some of us have utilized this space for more storage (as if we need more!)

John
2015 44b
jmorse1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 01:59 PM   #10

I opened up the aquahot panel and when the number 2 pump came on it was obvious it was tuning fine. I could not hear or feel the number 1 pump running. I checked for voltage at the number 1 pump connector and the voltage is pulsing just like the status light is blinking. When I plugged the connector back on the pump I could then feel and hear it running but it is pulsing of course. I am in the process of a salesman switch reboot now to see if that makes a difference. The other pump I was hearing has to be the boost pump because it was coming from the last bay on the passenger side with the screwed panel. One bit of good news is the unit has the upgraded round pumps installed in it.
Old 01-16-2022, 02:34 PM   #11

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
I opened up the aquahot panel and when the number 2 pump came on it was obvious it was tuning fine. I could not hear or feel the number 1 pump running. I checked for voltage at the number 1 pump connector and the voltage is pulsing just like the status light is blinking. When I plugged the connector back on the pump I could then feel and hear it running but it is pulsing of course. I am in the process of a salesman switch reboot now to see if that makes a difference. The other pump I was hearing has to be the boost pump because it was coming from the last bay on the passenger side with the screwed panel. One bit of good news is the unit has the upgraded round pumps installed in it.
Check the ground on that motor. The Aqua Hot motors are ground switched for on and off. Your situation could be a bad ground.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 03:37 PM   #12

Ground was fine. Salesman switch reset made no difference. Now that the pump 1 is running even though in a pulsing fashion I am getting more heat to the front of the coach. All I need is enough to keep things from freezing up it is just stored currently. As long as it keeps working at least this well it should be good until I can get healed up from the surgery taking place tomorrow morning. If the wife comes to check on it and the heat is not holding up to at least 45 to 50 degrees in the coach and in the basement I will get her to turn the fireplace on and maybe put a small portable ceramic heater in the basement near the water tank. When I get home from surgery and I am not too loopy from being knocked out I will give tech support a call to see what they think.
Old 01-16-2022, 03:41 PM   #13

When using the floor heat where do y’all normally set the zone 2 temperature at on the thermostat?
Old 01-16-2022, 03:42 PM   #14

When using the floor heat where do y’all normally set the zone 2 temperature at on the thermostat?
T_Roy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aqua hot, light, panel