RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-18-2019, 07:12 PM   #29

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
On my coach, I did not have surround sound until I synced the speakers. You need the headphone in the bag of books and read the owners manual on how to synce the speakers. There was even a separate sheet with mine. Nothing worked on the surround sound until I follow the instruction to set up the Bose and sync the speakers. It is unreal what a difference it makes. The Bose is one system, on the new coaches, that is worthless unless it is properly setup, mine was not. It is amazing how much better things work after reading manual. Reading my Davy Crockett smoker manual right now.

This was the post. Thanks to TXBart that pointed me in the right direction. http://http://www.irv2.com/forums/f2...ml#post4372681
It works perfectly. I just cant remember which button i pushed to turn it on and turn it off, Way to many choices on the Remote. I guess i have to admit failure and get out the manual in the packet of 50 or more other manuals packed in the handy carrying case.
N6CUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-21-2019, 06:18 PM   #30

Entegra Owners Club
thank you
sdesha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 07:31 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdesha View Post
thank you

If you are not sure of the instructions Bose has a really good free customer service group that will take the time to help you with the setup. It is simply and quick
Old 12-23-2019, 07:23 AM   #32

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselgem View Post
If you are not sure of the instructions Bose has a really good free customer service group that will take the time to help you with the setup. It is simply and quick
They do. For awhile there was Bose person that came by the forum to offer contact information. Not to many manufactures do that. From my experience, there are two different Bose systems, the one installed ( a sound bar) and the one properly setup (true surround sound). Setup is easy, just a matter of figuring out which button starts the setup. Bose CS can walk you through it.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote