Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-15-2019, 09:28 PM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
Classic cabinet Doors

Having a custom TV lift cabinet built. Does anyone have a line on who one might order cabinet doors, in the style of the classic cornerstone look, ie 2015.

Thanks
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-16-2019, 05:36 AM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Hey Dave, nice to see you. Now that Entegra has there own cabinet shop, can they make doors for a Classic?
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 05:39 AM   #3

I buy all my doors and drawer fronts from Evans Cabinet Doors I have sent a picture to them to match and they will fedex to you.

979-836-6934 ask for Eddy

https://evanscabinetdoor.com/
Old 12-19-2019, 04:07 AM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
As of this time last year Chace in Indiana was producing all the prefinished raw material including draw fronts and doors. Bought a bunch of prefinished face frame and molding stock from them last year for assorted projects. Note though they are very reluctant to do one off non-standard items and do NOT pack and ship, you must pick up in person. Email me for contact info.

However, if your project can use a door or drawer front that already exists on your coach (or another Entegra) there is an Entegra part number for it so you can order it from Entegra parts, they sub it out to Chase and Entegra will then ship it to you. I just ordered two doors that way and they quoted 3-4 weeks but it only took 2 including shipping time.

Note that if your finish and possibly molding style is out of production there may be an upcharge to cover the setup fee.
voltdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 06:59 AM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
TY for your responses.
Old 12-19-2019, 07:04 AM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
I talked with them, but maybe I didn’t ask the right questions...are you saying that they sell the decorative front scroll work, or design, and that glues onto the front of the cherry doors...certainly looks like that, but wasn’t sure. I have RV Outfitters in Bend OR building the cabinet, and for now the doors which are not a standard Entegra parts size door. If the front face is available, then I’d pick that up and apply, next time through Indiana.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltdoc View Post
As of this time last year Chace in Indiana was producing all the prefinished raw material including draw fronts and doors. Bought a bunch of prefinished face frame and molding stock from them last year for assorted projects. Note though they are very reluctant to do one off non-standard items and do NOT pack and ship, you must pick up in person. Email me for contact info.

However, if your project can use a door or drawer front that already exists on your coach (or another Entegra) there is an Entegra part number for it so you can order it from Entegra parts, they sub it out to Chase and Entegra will then ship it to you. I just ordered two doors that way and they quoted 3-4 weeks but it only took 2 including shipping time.

Note that if your finish and possibly molding style is out of production there may be an upcharge to cover the setup fee.
Old 12-19-2019, 07:06 AM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
With a Classic and so many with newer models, no sense in posting when not familiar with new systems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Hey Dave, nice to see you. Now that Entegra has there own cabinet shop, can they make doors for a Classic?
Old 12-19-2019, 08:13 AM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Dave, have you asked Beaver Coach Sales? They surely know all the cabinet providers in Bend. Also, you might try Davis Cabinets in Junction City, Oregon. They have build excellent matching cabinets and doors for me in the past.
MRUSA14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 08:36 AM   #9

Entegra Owners Club
Thanks, Mark...I’ll check with the Junction City outfit. The guy doing the console I believe is the guy that used to do Beaver’s work. He sub-contracts now through RV Outfitters. I’ll advise with pics on the job when completed for those interested. Also doing Lambright theater seating on the other side. Total for both a little under $9k. Came to the conclusion that this approach was better than taking a bath on trading for new. The depreciation on Entegra rigs (probably because of overbuilding and deep discounts, 40% on 2019s from MHSRV, have made buying new worse than buying a car...JMHO) has gotten ridiculous!
Old 12-19-2019, 08:53 AM   #10

Entegra Owners Club
You are so right. I also did a Lambright sofa and new cabinetry. Had it done by an excellent shop in Florida (details on request). I wound up with a coach custom made to my specs and desires, which I could not have gotten by trading for new. The cost was less than just the sales tax on a trade-in.
MRUSA14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 04:01 PM   #11

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Classic cabinet Doors

Chase Manufacturing in Napanee. They made cabinet doors/drawer face for us to go on custom fireplace/cabinets. They make them for Entegra.
B-Man49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 06:22 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRUSA14 View Post
Dave, have you asked Beaver Coach Sales? They surely know all the cabinet providers in Bend. Also, you might try Davis Cabinets in Junction City, Oregon. They have build excellent matching cabinets and doors for me in the past.

I had some home cabinets matched by Jed’s Woodworking in Bend. He matched them perfectly, originals were 22 years old! Can’t say enough good things about them. He dud have to duplicate some molding too.
DavidH2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 12:53 AM   #13

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSL417 View Post
I talked with them, but maybe I didn’t ask the right questions...are you saying that they sell the decorative front scroll work, or design, and that glues onto the front of the cherry doors...certainly looks like that, but wasn’t sure. I have RV Outfitters in Bend OR building the cabinet, and for now the doors which are not a standard Entegra parts size door. If the front face is available, then I’d pick that up and apply, next time through Indiana.
Chase makes all the pre-finished cabinetry stock for Entegra - doors, drawer fronts, moldings, trim, face frame stock, etc. and I would imagine the scrollwork you mention as well. Did you talk to Entegra parts? Perhaps the scrollwork (if it is indeed a separate piece) is still orderable in generic lengths that could be cut to fit and applied to your project? Or perhaps you could try one of the local Indiana cabinet shops, they might be able to help you out, this one did matching cabinets on a friends Anthem: https://wooddesignrv.com/
voltdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 04:53 AM   #14

Entegra Owners Club
Dave, looking forward to seeing pictures of the finished product!
2021 Grand Cherokee Summit
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
door, doors