Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-14-2017, 08:13 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieMH View Post
Everybody keeps saying inexpensive ... I just looked at the website because I need to renew (probably) because my 3 years with Entegra paying is up in December. It's $249.00 per year! I know it is not a fortune, but that is quite a bit per year, if you ask me.
This is what my renewal page shows.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20171114-101101.png
Views:	125
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	182888
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-14-2017, 08:17 AM   #16

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetandsour View Post
This is what my renewal page shows.Attachment 182888
Thanks ... the renewal wouldn't let me on as I had not given coachnet my new address. I called them and they did give me the quotes you posted. Again, Thank you! I'm not sure if I will just continue the basic or go for premium ... will make a decision in the next month. Thanks again.
2021 Grand Cherokee Summit
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 09:09 AM   #17

Quote:
Thanks ... the renewal wouldn't let me on as I had not given coachnet my new address. I called them and they did give me the quotes you posted. Again, Thank you! I'm not sure if I will just continue the basic or go for premium ... will make a decision in the next month. Thanks again.
At nearly twice the price I dont see where the premier plan would be for me. It offers much more but hopefully I'll never need what the basic plan offers. But still a small price to pay for a little peace of mind.
Old 11-14-2017, 09:14 AM   #18

Monaco Owners Club
Same here. I am looking for some Roadside program - that I hope I never need. Coachnet wants $249/year (I could not find anything cheaper).

GoodSams is $79.99/year. I've read here that the companies CN and GS use to provide services (towing, tire change, etc.) are the same 99% of the time - so might as well go for the least expensive company.

CoachNet may provide other services for the $249, but all I need is towing and tire change.
CountryB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 09:15 AM   #19

Entegra Owners Club
Good thread...mine had expired as of Aug. If you have expired, you'll probably have can't see the basic service on line. $79 (three years $223) and sounds like it covers most of what you need for the coach. The $249 covers trip, ins, tow vehicle and a bunch of other extras.

And for what it is worth, they have ID cards;I never got these. My guess is you need that to get service. They can find you in their system with your full VIN.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 09:25 AM   #20

Country Coach Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
I'm almost 71, my rig weighs around 50,000#'s and my tires are 365/70 on the front and tag. The drive tires are 315/80, each on weighs 200#'s when mounted, plus no where to keep tires of that size. (Think Greyhound bus size). So I have had CoachNet for years and have used them a few times, but never for tires on this rig.
Mr_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 10:37 AM   #21

Quote:
Everybody keeps saying inexpensive ... I just looked at the website because I need to renew (probably) because my 3 years with Entegra paying is up in December. It's $249.00 per year! I know it is not a fortune, but that is quite a bit per year, if you ask me.
Lynn, the answer is obvious - buy a new Entegra and get 3 more years free!
Old 11-14-2017, 10:45 AM   #22

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeGee View Post
Lynn, the answer is obvious - buy a new Entegra and get 3 more years free!
I'm really happy with my Anthem and have done so much to it, I don't see trading for quite awhile! And .... we have been through so much of a learning curve together, don't know if I could ever let her go
2021 Grand Cherokee Summit
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 05:17 PM   #23

I see $114.00 for Good Sams.