Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-13-2019, 11:25 AM   #15

If I can get the door open, tried to send picture of nebula board but evidently didn’t do I right. Thanks for all the hep from everyone, Ron
Rwpeters is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-13-2019, 12:23 PM   #16

If you are talking about the basement door still not working, there are 2 primary reasons that the door lock would not open for you.... 1.) there is no power to the locking mechanism to activate the unlock mechanism, and 2.) the latch is adjusted poorly and the unlocking mechanism is out of whack far enough that the latch does not clear.

Try locking and unlocking all the basement doors with the blue switch right inside the door. On my coach, the bottom left switch says "lock" if you press the top part of that switch and "unlock" if you press the bottom part. Have a helper press the top and then the bottom while you are close to the door lock handle or have your ear down near the handle and see if you hear the lock mechanism try to lock and unlock the door as the switch is depressed. If you hear nothing, then I would worry that you are getting no power to that switch . Also do the same for some of the other doors in the basement so you can hear what the lock mechanism sounds like.

This is the sort of problem / debugging that Entegra Customer Service should be able to give you some clear ideas of how to cure.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 03:08 PM   #17

Gary, had to take the slide tray over on the driver side, got to the door latch and took it off the wall to get door open, with door open I can trip the door latch by moving the trigger, door handle wont trip lock. Out of adjustment, going to Lawrenceville in Nov, get them to replace it, run a wire to trip the lock if I need get in the door.
Old 09-13-2019, 05:46 PM   #18

Gary, how do I copy photos to this page. Want to copy the Nebula screen. Ron
Old 09-13-2019, 08:03 PM   #19

From lap top move picture to lap top. I send myself an email to my home / business email address and then access and save it to my laptop in a place I will remember it is. Then click Reply to thread on laptop, takes you to comment screen. Write comment. To attach picture, by going under the comment box and you will see Manage Attachments. Click on that. That takes you to screen which lets you first choose/attach picture. Direct yourself to the folder you saved it to, then click on it to "attach" the picture to this forum and your post. Then press upload button and you upload the picture to iRV2. Then publish the comment and picture.

On an iPhone or cell phone, do essentially the same steps except you dont need to forward the pix anywhere else. Simply write comment or reply to thread, then go to Manage attachments, then click attach file and then finally upload. Same process.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 08:21 PM   #20

Entegra Owners Club
While you are in Lawrenceville get them to explain to you how things work, particularly the inverter/chargers and how they interact with the shore power, the batteries, and the refrigerator. Also the automatic generator start/stop. This is stuff you really need to understand.
MRUSA14 is offline   Reply With Quote