Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-28-2014, 05:21 AM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRDefector View Post
X 2....Garyhz and Oceanmoho, Congratulation on your CS purchases.

I am ordering in Feb. I'm currently on the Fence between a 2016 Anthem 44b or Cornerstone 44b. The major factor for me (us) is weather the upgrades to the cornerstone from the anthem are necessary for us and how we will use the coach. Tbt DW does love the cornerstone.. As do i but sees a lot of potential in the $$$ difference. Both are beautiful coaches and both are Entegras.Our decision to wait untill February is based on several things. Dw would like the opportunity to view all the candidates in the luxury Class A lineup. Tampa should deliver that chance.

I have the luxury of being able to see any changes to the Entegra Line this December ,if any for the 2016 year. (Thanx awesome salesguy.. You know who you are&#128077

We are being patient as we want to make this decision just once.
I am quite confident that Entegra will implement many improvements to the line. I know first hand that they do listen to the consumer and take customer satisfaction very seriously.

It is my feeling that we will see Entegra becoming a bit more flexible to personal modifications in the future. As for myself, my modification list will be done on my dime. I don't expect a manufacturer to design a Floorplan that works 100% for me alone. Entegra's 44b came closest at 75% of all we wanted. The remainder 25% are simple mods that can be done much more effectively by custom shops.
Im working on having our Cornerstone ( should we decide) painted Lapis. It's my understanding this should not pose a problem. I have also been told (by a master tech) that Hadley air can be done at the factory on an anthem. I have not researched this or inquired with Entegra so it's still in the "possible" category. Personally I believe it would be an option if true. Time will tell as that is the next question to tackle. Perhaps the 2016 line up will answer the question?

I am envious and jealous of you guys but know I'll be in the same Captains Chair soon enough. Can't wait to be a part of the Caravan.. This is a fantastically exciting and sometimes daunting and downright frightening experience for us.. We know Entegra is the Manufacture for us. Only question is "which one "? Dw has final say as in all things.. This is her Dream.. Probably more so than mine..but not by much.

Keep us posted. I'll do the same.

Robert & Jana Stanton... Birthing a 20..something CornerStone 44B

Also... A CORRECTION HERE. Since posting I've learned from the those in the know and Entegra itself ... Hadley Air is a K3 thing and only available on K3 Chassis from Spartan. The only way an Anthem could have it is to swap chassis or maybe a very talented and $$$$$$$$$$$ retrofit...😳So im told. Im happy to consider this a dead end road.
Sorry for the "miss information"...

Just wanted to clarify my noobish miss post 👍👍

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-28-2014, 10:06 AM   #44

Quote:
http://www.irv2.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2034783 the info needed is here to put gps on overhead TV. Remember it's illegal in all USA states to have any TV operating in view of driver while ignition is on. I'll bet this applies to gps as well as eyes are off the road while looking up. Then again.. They are as well looking right trying to read small screen aren't they?... Hmmmm lawyers? Chime in? Robert & Jana Stanton... Birthing a 20..something CornerStone 44B
GPS display on the TV is not illegal. I've had the same question too. My lawyer friend, State Patrol friend and local police friend all state it's not illegal.
While passing through a Police check point in SC, the officer looked and said, "nice GPS".
Finally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 10:19 AM   #45

Quote:
http://www.irv2.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2034783 the info needed is here to put gps on overhead TV. Remember it's illegal in all USA states to have any TV operating in view of driver while ignition is on. I'll bet this applies to gps as well as eyes are off the road while looking up. Then again.. They are as well looking right trying to read small screen aren't they?... Hmmmm lawyers? Chime in? Robert & Jana Stanton... Birthing a 20..something CornerStone 44B
Mine doesn't work that way. I currently still have my TV plugged into the box and I display the GPS. Maybe unplugging the TV from the box will let you watch "TV" but it won't work like that if you want to watch a DVD, I've tried on my rig. Others may be wired differently. When I tested with a DVD, the movie was playing. When I put the rig in drive, the screen display changed to display a message no video while driving.
Old 11-28-2014, 04:53 PM   #46

Yeah .. That's an old thread.. Im sure changes have been made

Old 11-28-2014, 07:19 PM   #47

Ok, as promised, here are the directions in my coach. I'm not sure it your system will work in this manner.

On the TV
1. Turn on TV
2. Press the "Input" button on the TV remote and set to "AV Input"

On the GPS
1. Turn on system
2. Press the "Mode" button
3. Select GPS
4. Setup directions for GPS
5. Press the "Mode" button
6. Press "Aux Mode"
7. Press the arrow button until GPS is displayed (the GPS will now display on the TV)
8. wait for screen to go back to previous mode
9. Press the "Mode" button
10. Select "camera" from screen

You will have the GPS on the TV above and the camera views on the two screens below. Both screens will display the rear camera until the turn signal is selected, then the top screen will display the turn signal cameras.

If you wanted to display the rear and turn signal view on the TV above, press the "Mode" button, press "Aux" zone, select camera. The camera view will be on the upper screen.
Old 11-28-2014, 07:23 PM   #48

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finally View Post
Ok, as promised, here are the directions in my coach. I'm not sure it your system will work in this manner.

On the TV
1. Turn on TV
2. Press the "Input" button on the TV remote and set to "AV Input"

On the GPS
1. Turn on system
2. Press the "Mode" button
3. Select GPS
4. Setup directions for GPS
5. Press the "Mode" button
6. Press "Aux Mode"
7. Press the arrow button until GPS is displayed (the GPS will now display on the TV)
8. wait for screen to go back to previous mode
9. Press the "Mode" button
10. Select "camera" from screen

You will have the GPS on the TV above and the camera views on the two screens below. Both screens will display the rear camera until the turn signal is selected, then the top screen will display the turn signal cameras.

If you wanted to display the rear and turn signal view on the TV above, press the "Mode" button, press "Aux" zone, select camera. The camera view will be on the upper screen.

Thank you for the info. When I get my Cornerstone Tuesday, I will post my experience.
50sbuckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 09:41 PM   #49

Entegra Owners Club
Call from dealer RVone Orlando

Well recieved a call from the dealer tonight updating me that the Cornerstone I ordered will be off the line on February 20th.. and should be able to take delivery by the end of the month.. Excitement is building..
garyhz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 12:21 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyhz View Post
Well recieved a call from the dealer tonight updating me that the Cornerstone I ordered will be off the line on February 20th.. and should be able to take delivery by the end of the month.. Excitement is building..
Awesome!!!!
Old 11-29-2014, 03:27 AM   #51

Very cool.... Looks like production is rolling.. Great to hear.. What was the total estimated line time?

Old 11-29-2014, 04:15 AM   #52

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by garyhz View Post
You won't be disappointed.
Rclukey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
purchase