Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-18-2013, 08:57 AM   #1

American Coach Owners Club
Cornerstone Leveling & Heat

In the Standards section for the Cornerstone, under Chassis Equipment, they list a Hadley Air Leveling system. Under Exterior, they list Hydraulic automatic leveling jacks. Does the Cornerstone actually have both? I also was sure Cornerstone had electric floor heat. However, I can't find it listed in Standards or Options. Anybody have this on their Entegra coach?
exgman is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-18-2013, 09:36 AM   #2

I believe that the heat in the floor is by way of the aqua hot and diesel fueled. To the best of my knowledge the Cornerstone has the Hadley air system and the hydraulic jacks for situations in which additional leveling is needed than what the air leveling can supply.
drjnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 07:19 PM   #3

Zone 2 controls the aqua hot heating. When you run that zone it will also warm your floors. It takes about an hour to get your floors warm. The Hadley air system is not a substitute for your jacks. It is constantly adjusting your ride especially at slow speeds and corners. Before you raise the jacks, make sure you hit the standard ride button so the system airs up fully. You can also use the Hadley's to raise your front or back end if you need to for a steep drop or rise. It is a great feature overall.
Alshamu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 11:40 AM   #4

American Coach Owners Club
After reading your responses and going back to the website you guys are probably right. I have the electric mat under my floor tile in my current coach and really like it. It's going to be hard to convince the better half to get a coach without it. We also have the air leveling (no Jacks) and like that also. The air leveling isn't a deal breaker but the floor heat may be. Going to have to work on that one.
exgman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 01:17 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by exgman View Post
After reading your responses and going back to the website you guys are probably right. I have the electric mat under my floor tile in my current coach and really like it. It's going to be hard to convince the better half to get a coach without it. We also have the air leveling (no Jacks) and like that also. The air leveling isn't a deal breaker but the floor heat may be. Going to have to work on that one.
exgman, the coach has floor heat by the way of Aqua hot. You have to heat your water for showers etc... the aqua hot heats a boiler fluid, which in turns heats your water and as well as your tiles. Keeps the floors nice and toasty on the cold mornings. In addition the floors can be heated as you are travelling down the roads by virtue of the aqua hot as well. It will keep your drivers feet nice and warm going down a cold road. Also preheats the engine. A lot of good points and has fans throughout the coach like base board heat. It also has 3 heat pumps.

Never thought I would have any need for a fireplace but we found the fireplace is a nice feature just to get the chill out of the coach. Does a good job heating up the main cabin.

Hadley system, I have it in my Cornerstone, I have used it virtually every time. I never use my hydraulic jacks. I press a button, it determines if I can level the coach and then proceeds to level. I put down my hydraulic jacks every now and then to make sure they work. You know what they say use it or lose it. Just something I do to keep the system lubricated.

If you have a Hadley system than you probably already know the benefits of lowering, raising and correcting for crowns in the road etc... Really a sweet riding bus on the open roads.

Tags
leveling