Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-01-2018, 07:45 PM   #1

Couple questions

So, the Insignia didn't have many of the features found on my new ride, the Anthem....or the Aspire for that matter.

One that I was shown at NIRVC but haven't been able to replicate the steps for is having the GPS on the OH TV for the DW. If anyone has a step by step for that I would really appreciate it.

Question #2 may be a little tougher, not too many digital dash out there yet. I'm trying to figure out how to set the hi/low parameters on the valor TPMS. I haven't seen anything in any of the manuals yet. I sent an email to valor to see about additional info on the system but haven't gotten anything back yet.

I also [U]tried[U] getting ahold of Entegra CS for this and a couple of other issues but after two times on hold for over an hour each on Friday, I gave up. I've never had trouble getting through like this before. Hopefully an anomaly.Id hate to have to contact Joyce every time I need something.
Hygge is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-01-2018, 08:17 PM   #2

Not 100% sure, but I believe that Entegra may have been closed on Friday for the holiday weekend.
Flanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 08:37 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
For the GPS on the TV above the cab area, set the TV Input to HDMI 1. You should see the Sirius XM or other audio selected on the TV. Once you start driving it will switch to the NAV. I assume the power lock-out in the front cabinet above the passenger has been bypassed. If not you will have to do so otherwise the TV will shut off while driving. Not a bad idea, but as long as it is for the NAV system no problem. Keep in mind that having a TV on is up to interpretation should you be asked for your autograph for some other offence. To disable the module simply unplug the red/white wired plug on the box plugged in the top of the cabinet.

As for the TPMS - try YouTube. Easy instructions for the TST TPMS on YouTube, so hopefully you will be successful for the brand you have.

I understand Entegra was closed on Friday.
Tom78418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 09:47 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flanz View Post
Not 100% sure, but I believe that Entegra may have been closed on Friday for the holiday weekend.
Well that makes a lot more sense now. Being retired, every weekend is a "holiday" weekend.....wish I would have thought of that.
Old 04-02-2018, 08:00 AM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Can't help with the TPMS, but with the front TV...using the tiny remote with no label, select xcite for the TV. Button 4 and step through until you get xcite. I go look at the matrix box in the PS second storage compartment since there is no feedback from the remote. You should see whatever is displayed on the radio. THEN, when you release the parking brake, the TV will switch to NAV.
Marcosdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 10:59 AM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
That waiting for the switch when you release the parking brake would have done me in...fortunately we were working with out tech and he knew the drill.
hdgoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 12:19 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcosdad View Post
Can't help with the TPMS, but with the front TV...using the tiny remote with no label, select xcite for the TV. Button 4 and step through until you get xcite. I go look at the matrix box in the PS second storage compartment since there is no feedback from the remote. You should see whatever is displayed on the radio. THEN, when you release the parking brake, the TV will switch to NAV.
Here are two photos of the matrix switch Stew is referring to. The first one is undoctored. The second one has been rotated to provide a better view of the switch.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Matrix Switch.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	197588   Click image for larger version

Name:	Matrix Switch-Closeup.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	147.2 KB
ID:	197589  

LWBAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 04:00 PM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
I hated the 4x4 matrix in our previous coach. Installed in a front cabinet and just cooked. The 17s did not implement this! But was included in later coaches. Be thankful Entegra listened and put in the basement. Less heat and more reliable. Enjoy, it is a better concept.
Tom78418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 07:10 AM   #9

Thanks for the help on the TV. Probably as more deliveries are made, the new dash and the TPMS will get figured out. Apparently, for now we are on our own. Called Entegra CS who referred me to Spartan. Spartan was happy to help and sent instructions for the Valor; unfortunately these were for a stand alone system not what is built into our dash. I let them know this and was sent new instructions....for a Silverleaf dash system. I told them warmer but no go. Sent another Valor instructions, again stand alone system and no help.
I don't believe they have anything, neither does Entegra it seems. I'm sure it has to be out there somewhere though.
I was able to switch between temp and psi just playing with it, that was pretty straightforward. Also got to TPMS screen under settings which I'm sure is where I need to be for what I want to do but couldn't change anything in this screen, I will have to explore in here some more.