Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-01-2015, 11:43 PM   #15

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
For your house needs in Spokane I would recommend Truline RV Custom RV Remodeling & Repair @ Truline RV
BobGed is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-02-2015, 04:59 AM   #16

We recently had work done at NW Cummins. Tim Bosio was my service manager. First and foremost the knowledge level of all their personnel is impressive. My biggest challenge with them was getting Tim to return a phone call or an email. I was fortunate as we were in an RV park less than a mile from Cummins. I finally just had to go over any time I wanted feedback or to discuss something to Cummins and try to trap Tim. If Tim was not there, which was a lot, I would get them to take me to the coach as they worked on it and talk to the Tech. I prefer this method versus dealing second hand. Due to the time to get the radiator sent and for them to work me into the service routine was two weeks. During that time I talked to Tim twice, once when we went over the radiator problem and once when I had another problem starting the coach to get it to them. Tim called wondering why we were not there for our appointment, showing me he did not take the phone call or email. Now he provided a solution after I read the fault code to him that worked and we delivered the coach for work, but I did not see him or talk to him. I had to keep on top of the work through whoever would talk to me and finally made sure the tech knew what I wanted as Tim failed to complete the service order with the work that needed to be done. Finally, we left and headed to pick up a trailer and the coach was running a little hot, they were supposed to have stress tested the coach to ensure we would not turn around five minutes after we went up the hill near their place. I told the DW to go on and I would go back to Cummins because I could not get anyone in service to answer the phone. Found the tech talked to him, was made comfortable with the temperatures we saw. It has been two weeks since that and to date I have not heard from Tim. Spartan is trying to get information from Tim for warranty claim and as of Friday he has not returned their calls either. They know what they are doing, no doubt about it, but communication is not a strength. When you trap one, they are very pleasant, very customer aware, but the trap part is a challenge
Diesel Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 03:45 PM   #17

Same experience from our time at Cummins NW. The other Tim not Bosio is a lot more pleasant but he's not the RV guy. As to the techs they are on top of their game. My new to us Cornerstone has already had the radiator replaced so I'm hoping not to see the inside of a Cummins facility until maintenance time.
rogelling is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cummins