Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-07-2017, 11:36 PM   #1

Customer service and Aqua Hot kudos

Our Aqua Hot quit after working on and off for over a month. We are in Wisconson on Lake Michigan for a month so hard to get anywhere for service. Called customer service and Jacob answered with "how are you Mr. Benson?" Small talk out of the way told him the problem and he went to work! Called me back to say he had found a service co. That would come out and check it. They called and came, ran some tests and determined that thermostat was bad. Tech called Jacob who say he would visit with Aqua Hot and get the part as soon as he could. Next morning the part arrives, tech comes and installs it and presto we have hot water. Jacob calls to tell me that he has been tracking the part and it should be at the service co. Very soon, told him it was already installed! Turns out Jacob and Aqua Hot came to agreement to overnight the part and get us fixed up. HUGE THANK YOU to Jacob AND Aqua Hot for great customer service. Also to K&L and Matt here in Two Rivers, Wi for agreeing to work me in so quick and making two trips out here, and at a very reasonable charge. We often point out when things don't go right so I thought I should post about great service from Jacob, Entegra, Aqua Hot and K&L and Matt. Thanks guys for a great response and solution to my problem.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-08-2017, 03:17 AM   #2

Thanks for sharing the good news, Glad I got a Entegra
Surmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 04:20 AM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Jacob is one of the best. I would put him right up there with Joyce. He has been there since the days of Travel Supreme and knows how to get the job done. Thanks for sharing your experience Gene.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 06:54 AM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Very nice ... have to have hot water! Entegra really does do a good job with customer service and it doesn't seem to have changed since Thor bought them. I know lots of us were afraid it would .... but very pleased to see things haven't .
2021 Grand Cherokee Summit
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 07:27 AM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
I can speak to this issue from experience. We also had our Aquahot out of commission shortly after we got the coach. I worked with Aquahot to troubleshoot the issue and found the control t'stat defective. That's when Entegra & Aquahot worked their magic. We were on the road to Maine and they arranged for a mobile service to meet us off of I95 at a mall parking lot. Since they knew that the t'stat was probably bad they made sure the mobile tech had a replacement. 1 1/2 hours later we were back on the road in time to have lobster dinner that night.
Old 07-08-2017, 07:33 AM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Jacob is great, but this also mirrors my interactions with AquaHot.They can take a lot of heat, but their customer service has always been good for me toward with.

By the way, Gene, I've been your old comping grounds 4 times in the last week. Dover hasn't changed much in 40 years!
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:34 AM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
Great to see an intermittent problem with the Aquahot solved in short order. Kudos to all involved!

1300W Solar, 1200AH LiFePO4 FMCA F443497
757driver is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
service