Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-17-2015, 05:51 PM   #57

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by garyhz View Post
my current tiffin phaeton has a 55 degree wheel cut.. so the same as the cornerstone.. so does that mean it won't be that much of a difference getting it into the gate as I currently do? Does the extra 4.5 feet and tag change things?
It did for me, my 5 ft longer Entegra with tag, turns better and makes tighter turns than my 38 ft Travel Supreme did. How it will be compared to yours......only a few more days well tell
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-17-2015, 10:13 PM   #58

Newmar Owners Club
I think my 45ft Anthem turns better than my old 40ft Monaco. I told DW that impression when trading that I wanted to go measure turning radius between the two. She thought I was nuts (to be measuring). The day got so hectic with finances, swapping stuff, toad wiring that I never did it.
hogdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 06:44 PM   #59

Entegra Owners Club
And the Delivery begins

Just received a message from my sales rep Eric Hodes over at RVone in Orlando. My new 2015 Cornerstone 45K just hit the lot this evening. Boy is it dirty, it's going to need a bath tomorrow morning. Heading on up there on Friday Afternoon to do the first visual inspection and test drive! I hope all goes off without any problems.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gary's Cornerstone 45K.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	351.5 KB
ID:	86429
garyhz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 07:31 PM   #60

Make sure they rinse the undercarriage asap!
CoreyinWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 08:49 PM   #61

Entegra Owners Club
Thanks.. I spoke with the sales rep first thing tomorrow morning it will be washed and the undercarriage will be done also..
Old 02-19-2015, 08:35 AM   #62

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Dirty or not, it sure does look nice!
denlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 10:54 PM   #63

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by garyhz View Post
Just received a message from my sales rep Eric Hodes over at RVone in Orlando. My new 2015 Cornerstone 45K just hit the lot this evening. Boy is it dirty, it's going to need a bath tomorrow morning. Heading on up there on Friday Afternoon to do the first visual inspection and test drive! I hope all goes off without any problems.

Attachment 86429
One other thing I would touch base with the dealer about.

When my Cornerstone was delivered last June, the generator had 47.5 hours on it which I did not notice until later. The first oil change on the generator is at 50 hours! I would save myself a $100 and have the dealer change the oil at their expense if it is anywhere near that many hours. I suspect that the delivery guys were running it all the way to Orlando. Why should you pay for that?
Crippsfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 10:23 AM   #64

Entegra Owners Club
February 20th at RVone Orlando with Eric Hodes

Well RV fans the delivery process has begun. I drove up to Orlando on Friday to take the first view of my 2015 45K Entegra Cornerstone. Got to the lot at around 2pm and was greeted by Eric Hodes all smiles. My RV was sitting right out in front when I drove up. Even though it had a minor cleaned up for my visit, (and Eric was like, don't worry she'll shine when you come for the PDI) my heart began to do that pitter patter one has with excitement!

The purpose of this first visit was 1. To look at my Cornerstone 2. Take a test drive 3. Go over paperwork 4. Spend time on board and looking around.

Well first thing Eric and I piled into the Cornerstone and took it for a nice almost 2 hour at least test drive in Orlando traffic. (Had my Mom and friend with me, they really liked it) We did the expressway, some side roads, and did some wheelies in the mall parking lot (LOL just kidding) but I was able to figure out the turning radius. She drove like a dream. Did have a little bit of wind noise from the Toll window, however it seemed to be based on speed and angle of the wind. There was a popping noise in the P/S front slide when stopping and stuff, that has to be checked. We made notes of that to be taken care of. Also there was a problem with the generator door and mount that will also be taken care of. That was the worst of the issues. The few others aren't even worth getting into for they are so minor it doesn't matter and probably was me just being very nit picky.. but they will be handled. Never once did Eric make jest of my nit pickyness.. he took it seriously and told me it would be taken care of. He definitely wants me to be satisfied.

Then we got back to the lot and it was late, so I decided I'd come back Saturday morning and go over the inside and out and do my own little PDI. Eric told me that they will be doing all that with a fine tooth comb, however I said I have my list and besides it will give me a chance to go over the systems and learn what and how they work. I've always been a self learner. Learn by playing so to speak. (This way when they have their Entegra expert go over the systems with me, I'll at least understand what he's talking about for the most part) I went over every inch of the inside. I played with all the shades, up and down, the electronics, the fans, checked the lights, outside lights, docking lights, turn signals (my front turn signals weren't working) put that on my list. I even tried out the select comfort bed... oh how comfy it was. I did the leveling jacks on auto (Eric got a level and it was off very very little, he's going to have them check it to see if it can make it even better but it was off like a tiny speck on the bubble) I played with the Hadley air leveling, gosh do I love that system. I raised the RV, Lowered the RV (this is going to be great for those high curbs or when your coming out on to a road that isn't level and you could use a few extra inches to clear and not rub the bottom at all) Going over everything I began to realize the beauty of the wood, quality of the doors stood out more.. the counter tops, the Amish workmanship on the cabinets, sure I noticed it before I bought it, but being mine I was looking even closer.. It was quality.. Eric left me alone accept for the occasional visit to ask if I had any questions and he'd sit with me and we'd talk about things and what would be done. I was there from 11am till 5:30pm and liked the fact that Eric let me do my own thing.

I also had the pleasure of meeting Robin McCrackin who had some great input also when Eric was busy with a customer. You can tell these guys love what they do. Being a retired salesman for my own company I can tell the difference between a salesman that loves what they do versus doing what they do just because it's a job. It seemed everyone was willing to help or answer questions. Nobody was territorial or your salesman is Eric talk to him.

So what is my first impression.. ***** stars.. what I noticed at RVone in Orlando "you are your salesman's customer!" What I mean is they don't just hand you off to another department or the next guy. Your salesman is yours for the life of your coach. (Or the life of your salesman ) If you have issues your salesman is there to fight for you.. they don't tell you to just call service.. like so many other dealers do. Eric Hodes introduced me to the gentleman (damn I forgot his name) who will be getting my coach ready for delivery. He was experienced and knew what he was talking about. At the end of the day he sat with me and went over my list, and I'm sure he will be adding more things as he finds them, but told me what he'd be doing about some of the things on my list. I wanted to get my Satellite on all four TV's and he has a plan for that using wireless HDMI technology.. so much better that a hard wire.. As for the other issues I found he already had an idea of what it was. I also went to service and ordered two more shelves for the pantry.

So far from this visit RVone has been a class act.. RVone in Orlando isn't the largest RV facility, however its not the smallest and there is something to say about that where as you are not lost in the wood work. They know their customer. What I love most you have your salesman to hold accountable. He will help you run the gambit if you have legitimate problems. I've already started to text Eric this morning with ideas and things I want to find out if they can do for me during my PDI..and he ads them to my list. You know those thoughts and improvements keep running through ones head.

So I go up again on the 7th of March and plan on staying a few nights, getting the PDI, installing things, getting my toad hooked up, transferring stuff from my current RV to the new one. I think this is going to be a great experience.. Afterward I'm planning a small shakedown cruise so to speak.. maybe planning a few days at tropical palms in Orlando.. really nice resort..

Here are some pictures of my new addition.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_7040.JPG
Views:	172
Size:	113.7 KB
ID:	86738   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7038.JPG
Views:	173
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	86739  

Name:	IMG_7037.JPG
Views:	179
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	86740   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7041.JPG
Views:	175
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	86741  

Name:	IMG_6532.JPG
Views:	175
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	86744   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6537.JPG
Views:	171
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	86745  

Name:	IMG_6540.JPG
Views:	179
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	86746   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6545.JPG
Views:	165
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	86747  

Old 02-22-2015, 12:23 PM   #65

Entegra Owners Club
She is definitely a winner. I'm sure you'll love traveling in that baby. Congrats and enjoy.
navychop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 02:36 PM   #66

Wow! I have the same coach. I really like the color of the upholstery. Some sort of mocha? That's the only difference between our 2 coaches. I think you're gonna love it. The Hadley air was not on my radar when shopping for a coach. Now that I have it - I'm very impressed. Works well and very useful. Just FYI, your low point on the rear will be the trailer wiring connector. Don't ask me how I know. I have since flipped mine so that it is on the top of the trailer hitch rather than the bottom. Let us know if that motor is too big for you :-)
hawgguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:15 PM   #67

Entegra Owners Club
Beautiful~!!! love the light wood work! Enjoy that new ride.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 04:53 PM   #68

Entegra Owners Club
Very nice...and yes, the RVOne sales people will stick with you long after you drive off the lot.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 05:20 PM   #69

Just asked the Misses.... Upgrading to the 2016 is out of the question.
hawgguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 08:07 AM   #70

Entegra Owners Club
Beautiful coach and thanks for the write up. It's going to be a long couple of weeks before you can pick it up!
Jersimon is offline   Reply With Quote