Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-19-2018, 10:22 AM   #1

DI Rinse

We read and heard so many great reviews on the DI Rinse system that we placed an order for the Pro 50 System. The price was $355.50 on line and the order was placed on June 14. We have not received the unit yet and are unable to contact a person using the phone number on their web site. The money has been paid but we have nothing to show for it. I am sure we can reverse the charge on the credit card but we really would like to have the unit. Anyone have any suggestions?

TIA
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-19-2018, 11:05 AM   #2

Spartan Chassis
I have a friend who tried to order one and got “we have a small back order going on right now, please leave your name and number and we’ll get back to you”. Both their website and Amazon show “out of stock”. All of this points to a company that is going (gone) out of business or, more lilkely, has lost their supplier. I hope not because I have the Rinse Pro 50 like you ordered and it’s a great DI system; I think better than most of the others out there. As you already seem to be doing, I’d recommend giving them as much time as you can.
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
Victory Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 11:30 AM   #3

I got the DIRinse Pro 100 (same system, just larger tank) and LOVE it! Ordered it from maybe the same folks you're talking about. Mine was back-ordered only a few days. To their credit, they answered my emails several times during the process. All in all, it took about 3 days longer than I'd expected. My advice is to keep sending emails. If you don't get some kind of response in a few days, you may want to escalate with the CC company, etc. Just MHO. Good luck with it!
Anthem15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 12:46 PM   #4

I bought the simple chuck and got it on time. Does a great job so far. My son also uses the same thing on his 19 Cornerstone.
ejl822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 01:46 PM   #5

A month with no contact? Make sure you don't run out of time to file a dispute with your credit card company. I've used CRSpotless products and have a Simple Chuck for the coach. Compact and easy to store and use.
ghaynes754 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 02:42 PM   #6

Thanks “VictoryBlue”. Your friend is getting the same message we are. We have been trying for 2 weeks to contact someone at DI. Also talked to the credit card company, there is no time limit for a dispute.

Just sent them an email with a deadline of next Wednesday to contact us.

The crazy part is that on July 6 we received notification from UPS that a label was created for our shipment. Nothing beyond that has happened.
Old 07-19-2018, 04:08 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghaynes754 View Post
A month with no contact? Make sure you don't run out of time to file a dispute with your credit card company. I've used CRSpotless products and have a Simple Chuck for the coach. Compact and easy to store and use.
Ditto. I store mine in the DS front compartment with all my cleaning supplies.
buddy110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 05:59 PM   #8

I have this unit too... the large one... I got it from everyone’s friend rv mods French guy who bad mouths entegra... he actually had it cheaper than amazon...
I did just get a bag of replacement resin from this site.. it was slow but it did show up at my house... this unit is great and last way beyond my cr spotless... claims up to 4000 gallons... not where I live but maybe half that...
well worth the money and wait...
lowejug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 08:11 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverhome2 View Post
We read and heard so many great reviews on the DI Rinse system that we placed an order for the Pro 50 System. The price was $355.50 on line and the order was placed on June 14. We have not received the unit yet and are unable to contact a person using the phone number on their web site. The money has been paid but we have nothing to show for it. I am sure we can reverse the charge on the credit card but we really would like to have the unit. Anyone have any suggestions?

TIA
File a dispute today with your credit card so you can get your money back! A month with no contact is WAY TOO LONG!
The system is great at I have one however my friend bought this one from a reparable company an it's basically the same thing but less expensive.
kevinantholt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 08:48 AM   #10

Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinantholt View Post
File a dispute today with your credit card so you can get your money back! A month with no contact is WAY TOO LONG!
The system is great at I have one however my friend bought this one from a reparable company an it's basically the same thing but less expensive.
That looks like a nice unit, but it appears to come with about 60% less resin loaded in it (than the RP 50) so it’s going to be less expensive.
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
Victory Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 01:01 PM   #11

UPDATE

Update: We finally was able to get in touch with someone at DI. It seems that there was an illness in the family. We were told that there would be a shipment going out next week. We are keeping our fingers crossed that we will be getting a DI soon!
Old 07-20-2018, 03:44 PM   #12

Entegra Owners Club
I noticed that the DI Rinse Pro 50 was dropped from Amazon along with the larger 100. That would be a caution for me. I hope for everyone's sake it is not a struggling company that a family emergency would shut it down for X period of time. Guess I'll keep the home assembled unit. Assembled in my garage instead of someone else's.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 04:53 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinantholt View Post

Yes.. this looks identical to the tee... and almost half price..
Nice information... thanks
lowejug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 05:20 PM   #14

UPDATE: We finally got our DI rinse. It turns out they were truly having issues getting parts. Today was the first day we used it and it works like a dream!!! Motorhome is clean and no water spots!! Love it!! Thanks to all who recommended the DI Rinse.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180823_174218.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	487.3 KB
ID:	216138   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180823_174305.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	394.4 KB
ID:	216139