RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-23-2020, 09:39 PM   #1

Directv Exterior TV

Had Directv install receiver in cabinet all works fine. Using vegatouch to select exterior tv then using satellite button on vegatouch as well. Directv will not show up on tv it just says no signal on hdmi 1. Anyone have this happen?
JGilchrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-23-2020, 09:42 PM   #2

The matrix is not responding to the Vegatouch. Look on the matrix and use selector button and toggle until SAT is selected for exterior TV.
Old 10-23-2020, 09:55 PM   #3

Kladner that did it thank you!
Old 10-24-2020, 06:26 AM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
On a 19 you get a "free" stair master. To change function on any of the TV's it is a trip to the basement to change the Matrix. At least on mine it was.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 07:02 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
On a 19 you get a "free" stair master. To change function on any of the TV's it is a trip to the basement to change the Matrix. At least on mine it was.
After two mos of ownership I figured that out too. That idiotic tiny remote for switching is useless. Thanks.
Old 10-24-2020, 11:01 AM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prairie Dog View Post
After two mos of ownership I figured that out too. That idiotic tiny remote for switching is useless. Thanks.
Nowabeachbum says he has good luck using the Vega Touch, I never tried, but your right, the remote is worthless. It is sure nice on the 21's they finally moved the Matrix inside of the entertain cabinet where it should have been all along.
Old 10-24-2020, 02:10 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Nowabeachbum says he has good luck using the Vega Touch, I never tried, but your right, the remote is worthless. It is sure nice on the 21's they finally moved the Matrix inside of the entertain cabinet where it should have been all along.
On the 2020s also.
Old 10-24-2020, 02:14 PM   #8

I have also found that if it does not work with Vegatouch the first time, turn off using the Vegatouch and then hit the Directv button again. That normally does it for me.
Old 10-24-2020, 08:11 PM   #9

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollin101 View Post
On the 2020s also.
I was not aware of that, thanks for updating me.
Old 10-25-2020, 07:01 AM   #10

Funny thing is I read a few posts and did not even think about going to basement, reason being because the vegatouch was switching sources. For example it went to blue ray but refused directv and thought it was working obviously I was wrong. I tried the remote once and threw it in junk pile remembering all the posts here. Brobox thatís funny about the stair master because from now on thatís exactly what it feels like. At least they moved the location on later production units.
Old 10-26-2020, 06:31 PM   #11

Thor Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGilchrist View Post
Had Directv install receiver in cabinet all works fine. Using vegatouch to select exterior tv then using satellite button on vegatouch as well. Directv will not show up on tv it just says no signal on hdmi 1. Anyone have this happen?
In my 2021 Cornerstone I have the Trav'ler SK 1000, which, from the description would only work with DISH. Do you have a different Trav'ler or can that also work with Direct TV?
Mauro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 03:26 PM   #12

Mauro, my unit has the road trip T4 in motion so I cannot accurately answer your question as I do not have any experience with it. I see there is a trav'ler dish online with directv written on it and one that has dish so I would assume there are a few different models. I only get SD channels which is annoying, do you get HD channels with yours?
Old 10-29-2020, 05:58 PM   #13

Thor Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGilchrist View Post
Mauro, my unit has the road trip T4 in motion so I cannot accurately answer your question as I do not have any experience with it. I see there is a trav'ler dish online with directv written on it and one that has dish so I would assume there are a few different models. I only get SD channels which is annoying, do you get HD channels with yours?
Yes, it is my understanding that there are different models of antennas that work either with Dish or with direct TV, but not with both. So far I have not made any subscription to DISH because we are at the end of the traveling season for this year. Next year I may subscribe to Dish, therefore I will know if I will get HD. So far I have just used CG cable or Netflix which give HD.
Mauro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
directv