Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-21-2012, 08:15 AM   #57

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamatha View Post
My husband and I just ordered a Anthem 42RBQ that should be here at the end of next month. How is the floor plan working for you? The fridge placement in the middle of the room has me concerned. We choose the bath and 1/2 because we travel with 2 teenage daughters at least for the next 3-5 years.
We have the Aspire version - same fridge placement. I was concerned also but it's working out fine. When we stop I pull out the cabinet next to the fridge for more counter space. When I need items from the fridge while cooking, it's a simple matter to set everything on that countertop and then have it all accessible. If it's just snack time on the road, having the fridge that close to the sink makes it easy. The times when I forget things and have to walk around the cabinet started to get frustrating until I remembered how many steps it is from my kitchen island to my fridge at my stick house. Suddenly, stepping around the cabinet was no longer an issue.
hdgoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-21-2012, 10:10 AM   #58

We sold our 2011 Anthem and have a 44 DLQ due in Sept.
homelessjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:30 PM   #59

Hi Earl,

- Thx for your note and insight!

- We are planning to be at Orlando RV's Buffalo dealership for a couple days as we carefully scroll through all the things we want to check as we pick-up our new coach

- This thread has been exceptionally helpful in identifying things we will want to carefully check during our pre-delivery inspection process

- I very much appreciate your insight as this is helping my bride have a greater sense of comfort in the process

- We will share px to document our experience. We are very much looking forward to the xperience!

Thx Again!!

Stan
Stan Boddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 01:20 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Boddie View Post
Hi Earl,

- Thx for your note and insight!

- We are planning to be at Orlando RV's Buffalo dealership for a couple days as we carefully scroll through all the things we want to check as we pick-up our new coach

- This thread has been exceptionally helpful in identifying things we will want to carefully check during our pre-delivery inspection process

- I very much appreciate your insight as this is helping my bride have a greater sense of comfort in the process

- We will share px to document our experience. We are very much looking forward to the xperience!

Thx Again!!

Stan
Stan,

When is your unit supposed to be in?

Ed
Old 08-21-2012, 05:23 PM   #61

Hi Ed,

- Our Anthem 44 DLQ is scheduled to be delivered to Orlando RV in Buffalo on September 12

- If anyone happens to be at the Entegra factory pls take and post px for us such that we might get an early visual appetizer!!

Thx Very Much!

Stan
Old 08-22-2012, 08:14 AM   #62

Stan, I think we were at the factory a little too soon for picutres. They were working on a lot of 44DLQ's when we were there so I may have a picture of your partially completed unit. When we were there last week the paint shop was backed up pretty well. I think they said they had 14 units waiting for painting.

Ed
Old 08-22-2012, 08:19 AM   #63

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Hi Ed,

- Our Anthem 44 DLQ is scheduled to be delivered to Orlando RV in Buffalo on September 12

- If anyone happens to be at the Entegra factory pls take and post px for us such that we might get an early visual appetizer!!

Thx Very Much!

Stan
Stan, do you know the last 4 digits of your order number and what color your coach is? We took some pictures when we were there and maybe we have yours.
2012 Honda CRV, Blue Ox Avail, AF1
tnrzryd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:36 AM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnrzryd View Post
Stan, do you know the last 4 digits of your order number and what color your coach is? We took some pictures when we were there and maybe we have yours.

Tom, did you see yours on the line? We saw just a few almost completed units that were awaiting some parts. We loved the Midnight Illusion paint job on the one rig in the lot. That was one I posted a picture of.

Ed
Old 08-22-2012, 08:59 AM   #65

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnytaxman View Post
Tom, did you see yours on the line? We saw just a few almost completed units that were awaiting some parts. We loved the Midnight Illusion paint job on the one rig in the lot. That was one I posted a picture of.

Ed
I wish we had seen ours but it's not scheduled til September 24th - that puts it on track for a December delivery to dealer and for us to pickup in early January. We saw the Midnight Illusion too but the ones we were really taken by were the Radiant Copper. Our order was for Ebony Blaze but there were none at the factory nor at Precision. We drove over there so we could at least see the paint chips and glad we did. The color that in pictures appears to be a gold is actually like a metallic gray. I think we would have been disappointed. Like I said, we were really amazed at how sharp the Radiant Gold was, so we changed our order. We were also concerned about the leather color and had originally chosen sunset boulevard. It turned out that the couch leather was much darker than it appears in pictures. The boardwalk interior fabric in pictures appears to be almost white but in actuality is more of a tannish cream. We switched to that also. Our visit to the factory was timely, as we had until September 1 to make changes.
Old 08-22-2012, 01:37 PM   #66

Entegra Owners Club
Here are pictures of the Radiant Copper. There were several coaches of this color either waiting final fit and finish, or delivery to dealers.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0823.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	269.2 KB
ID:	25134   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0216.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	332.9 KB
ID:	25135  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0213.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	277.6 KB
ID:	25136  
Old 08-23-2012, 06:31 PM   #67

Hi Tom,

- Thx for your note!

- What what I can determine our order number is 8159. The color is White Diamond Pearl and the interior is Kensington Place. The expected ship date on the order is September 12, 2012.

- If you have any pictures of this unit or any unit that matches this color and interior my bride and I would very much appreciate any pictures your might have

Thx Very Much!

Stan
Old 08-23-2012, 06:50 PM   #68

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Hi Tom,

- Thx for your note!

- What what I can determine our order number is 8159. The color is White Diamond Pearl and the interior is Kensington Place. The expected ship date on the order is September 12, 2012.

- If you have any pictures of this unit or any unit that matches this color and interior my bride and I would very much appreciate any pictures your might have

Thx Very Much!

Stan
Stan, I just sent you you a pm. Watch for it.
Old 08-24-2012, 05:38 AM   #69

Tiffin Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Hello Stan,
We will be at the factory Monday for a week so if your coach is there we will be happy to get pictures for you.....and if you want to send me a personal message with your email I would send them to your personal email.....
Smiles always Penny
texaspenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 10:06 PM   #70

Gulf Streamers Club
Don't own one yet, But If they discount the rest of the coach like the Girard awning upgrade on the build and price part of thier website, I might own one sooner than later........Dual-Integrated 2-Stage Girard Nova Awnings $6.00
2010 Harley Ultra Classic
racefn is offline   Reply With Quote