Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-11-2019, 04:24 PM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Drive Lights/Fog Lights

My Drive or Fog lights will not come on regardless what I try. Also, I cannot find the applicable fuse to see if it is blown. I have tried it in about every combination imaginable. (Key on, Key off, Drive toggle up and down, headlights on and off.) All other lights work as designed. Can anyone help?

2016 Anthem 44B

Thanks,
rtexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-11-2019, 04:39 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Have you checked them with the parking brake off and in gear? They only work with that combination.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 10:15 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
My drive lights come on when the parking brake is released. I am at Entegra and the tech and I were testing the air lock on the entry door. It engages and releases with the parking brake. Because the coach was in the shop, I had an ah-ha moment when I saw that the drive lights came on and off with the parking brake as well.
Tom78418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 10:19 PM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
I am wondering if the fuse for the drive lights (if that is the issue) is located in the fuse box in the small outside bay just below the driver’s seat. Good info to know. I’ll check ours tomorrow.
Old 07-12-2019, 07:32 AM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Thanks to All

Thanks for the good info. I did forget about the parking brake activating certain items such as the door air lock.

I guess they had a plausible reason for tying them to the parking brake, but the headlights work without the parking brake. I guess you would not want to drive in the fog with your parking brake on. LOL

I enjoy this forum a lot. I read it almost daily and it has answered a lot of questions and help me know more about my coach.

Thanks again,
rtexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 08:56 AM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
It was a good opportunity for me to lean exactly when the air solenoid lock engages on the entry door and the added bonus of when the daytime running lights come on. BTW, if you find the door is not fully closed and have to open and close it tighter you don’t want to do this with the air lock engaged. Opening the door with it engaged can damage the lock. Fully stop and engage the parking brake before opening the door.

Tags
light, lights