Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-21-2021, 01:17 PM   #1

Emblem bunk size

Can someone with an Entegra Emblem advise on the dimensions of the mattress on the drop down bunk?
Pointerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-22-2021, 03:10 PM   #2

It’s a small queen
Daverene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 05:57 PM   #3

Not sure what a small queen is (there is a joke in there somewhere, possibly about Prince). I read on a spec sheet that I found online that it is a Full. Trying to get the dims since the coach I am purchasing is sitting at the Ford Truck shop for the recall and it will be there for 20 days waiting on parts. I have a planned trip for shortly after that time and want to get bedding for the drop down bunk.

Hoping someone can do a quick measure on their mattress so I can get the correct stuff.
Old 07-23-2021, 05:52 AM   #4

Ford Super Duty Owner
Entegra Owners Club
RV Mattresses and Linens

The MattressInsider can help you with bedding for the exact size you need.

They will know precisely the size you have and the size you need and they indicate they can supply to Entegra and Jayco products.
888-488-1468
LennyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 08:32 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LennyC View Post
The MattressInsider can help you with bedding for the exact size you need.

They will know precisely the size you have and the size you need and they indicate they can supply to Entegra and Jayco products.
888-488-1468
Thanks for the lead on that website. We are going to do the same thing we did with our last coach (stolen 3 months after we bought it new). I don't know the website, but my wife bought some thing that attaches to the mattress like a fitted sheet and then the blanket zips up like a sleeping back. Super easy to make the bed from the ladder.
Old 07-23-2021, 02:05 PM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Jayco Owners Club
We have a 2020 Entegra Emblem. The overhead bunk mattress measures 53” 1/2 wide and 88’ long. It’s 4” thick. Hope that helps.
Old 07-24-2021, 04:36 AM   #7

Ford Super Duty Owner
Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointerman View Post
Thanks for the lead on that website. We are going to do the same thing we did with our last coach (stolen 3 months after we bought it new). I don't know the website, but my wife bought some thing that attaches to the mattress like a fitted sheet and then the blanket zips up like a sleeping back. Super easy to make the bed from the ladder.

That sounds like the "Travasak" system I had for my Class C a number of years ago. They were great for flexibility as you could zip together two singles to make a queen size. Unfortunately Travasak has gone out of business, but there are companies making sheets and parts to sustain them. Try RVupgrades.com or RVsuperbag.com
LennyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 09:09 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LennyC View Post
That sounds like the "Travasak" system I had for my Class C a number of years ago. They were great for flexibility as you could zip together two singles to make a queen size. Unfortunately Travasak has gone out of business, but there are companies making sheets and parts to sustain them. Try RVupgrades.com or RVsuperbag.com
We bought some stuff from https://beddys.com.

Super simple to make the bed on the tough to get to drop down bunk.