Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-16-2018, 07:14 AM   #15

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickWhite View Post
Well I can tell you from my recent trip to Las Vegas and back last week that on a long summer day and the engine is hot the lift motors (replaced this past winter) will not work if they get too hot from the engine heat. You will have to wait for them to cool down before they start working again.
Thank you for that information. Being I live in hot country, if I have that problem, the new coach will go back to manual without hesitation.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-16-2018, 09:08 PM   #16

I love some things about my Anthem - especially the larger tanks, and the IFS, but I don't think that the motorized engine bay cover or the motorized shades are worth the trouble. It looks really cool to lower them all at once - except that one shade doesn't pay any attention to that command. I'd rather do them individually, manually.
Old 07-16-2018, 11:17 PM   #17

The motorized engine cover is just plain dumb. They take a long time to go up or down, are prone to failure, unnecessary, and are just plain glitz for no other purpose than to be "cool". I don't find this feature to be cool.

I'll keep the motorized shades
RubiconTrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 06:46 AM   #18

I emailed both Lazydays and ECCS Sunday, heard back from CS yesterday asking me to verify power at the switch, told them I did that before emailing them.

Hopefully it will get there soon.

The Crown Club isn't a bad place to spend a long hot summer. Certainly better than the parking lot in mibblebury!
oneknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 08:07 AM   #19

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneknight View Post

The Crown Club isn't a bad place to spend a long hot summer. Certainly better than the parking lot in mibblebury!
No it's not...no cheese factory, no Yoders, No E&S Bulk Food Store for ice cream and fresh baked pie. Not to mention the shopping that keeps the DW happy for hours.
After 2 trips to the Crown Club, we bypassed it for the Middlebury parking lot.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 09:55 AM   #20

So far so good. We got here Tuesday afternoon, our campsite was waiting for us. Enjoyed a lil happy hour, and went across the street for dinner.

Yesterday met with Greg our service advisor, rest of the day was boring.

Had to be up and out early today, they took the coach into a service bay at 8:00 am.
Now just killing time.
Did see boss Doug Earle this morning, he's hoping everything not needing parts will be done today. We'll see
oneknight is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cover, engine