Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-19-2018, 03:06 PM   #1

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Entegra coaches on display at Quartzite?

Is there a dealer with Entegra coaches on display at Quartzite next week?
Previously a 2002 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 37A and a 1995 Safari Trek 2830.
vsheetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-19-2018, 06:03 PM   #2

Last year Paul everts had a dozen entegra models on their sales lot..
Just off Main Street in quartzite... that's a big sale time for those big dealers there.. I am sure he will have some inventory...
lowejug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 12:06 PM   #3

Paul Evert is here and there are a lot of coaches there. I haven't looked yet, but last year, the coaches did not display well - every single one had low or dead batteries, with the Vegatouch complaining about it. I asked them if they were going to start the generators and was told that customers don't like to have them running, and that they would run them after closing. Considering that the low batteries I saw were in the morning, and they were just as dead the next day, I don't think that they took any care with the coaches at all. I would NOT buy from them.
Old 01-20-2018, 01:01 PM   #4

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeGee View Post
Paul Evert is here and there are a lot of coaches there. I haven't looked yet, but last year, the coaches did not display well - every single one had low or dead batteries, with the Vegatouch complaining about it. I asked them if they were going to start the generators and was told that customers don't like to have them running, and that they would run them after closing. Considering that the low batteries I saw were in the morning, and they were just as dead the next day, I don't think that they took any care with the coaches at all. I would NOT buy from them.
Battery abuse is common with dealers, unfortunately. A new set if batteries should be factored into the price offer.
Previously a 2002 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 37A and a 1995 Safari Trek 2830.
vsheetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 01:33 PM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Forest River Owners Club
Entegra coaches on display at Quartzite?

Yes they have many and near the big tent this year. Salesmen are like flys and the one we talked with was a independent broker not a Evert salesman persay. Day before the official opening and all the coaches batteries were weak at 10am !!! we were personally taken to each coach and the unit turned on and in most cases generator started , otherwise lights were not on ea one or flickering in Two of the coaches. When we left ea one they were closing it up and turning off all power . One note ...several Dashboards were displaying warning low fuel! The other two showed less than 1/4 tank so I doubt they are running the generator.. new batteries would be my top request.
Old 01-20-2018, 06:47 PM   #6

Paul everts waits for the un-educated buyer to walk on there lot and hose them.. sad but true... saddest thing is there's people out there buying into these sales strategies else they clearly wouldn't still be in business..
Typical California dealer as there all like that there...
lowejug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 04:35 PM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
Paul Everet has 2 Cornerstone 2018
2018 Topez, model B, 2018 Blue , Grey interior model Y
Maybe 1 Anthem, several Aspires and 1 Insignia.
Some older stuff too.
They have some pretty big crowds.
LasVegasRon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 08:38 AM   #8

I just bought a coach from Paul Evert's in Coburg OR and had them do a load test on the batteries and it came back fine. I also got 41% off MSRP, so quite happy with the price. Completed the Purchase Order 3 weeks ago but still have not picked up the coach because of changes I wanted added and problems they discovered on their own, such as:
Baggage door latch needs repkacement;
Multiple air leaks that need to be repaired by Cummins;
Washing machine has power but won't turn on;
Interior fit and finish issues;
They also gave it a full lube job and alignment.
I added 2 more batteries and a slide tray. All of this has been found and worked on before I do my PDI walk through, which should be this weekend. So far extremely pleased with Paul Evert's and their attention to getting the coach fixed before I take delivery. Certainly not getting "hosed".
GeezerViz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:14 PM   #9

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeezerViz View Post
I just bought a coach from Paul Evert's in Coburg OR and had them do a load test on the batteries and it came back fine. I also got 41% off MSRP, so quite happy with the price. Completed the Purchase Order 3 weeks ago but still have not picked up the coach because of changes I wanted added and problems they discovered on their own, such as:
Baggage door latch needs repkacement;
Multiple air leaks that need to be repaired by Cummins;
Washing machine has power but won't turn on;
Interior fit and finish issues;
They also gave it a full lube job and alignment.
I added 2 more batteries and a slide tray. All of this has been found and worked on before I do my PDI walk through, which should be this weekend. So far extremely pleased with Paul Evert's and their attention to getting the coach fixed before I take delivery. Certainly not getting "hosed".
What did you buy? 41% is a pretty hefty discount.
2012 Honda CRV, Blue Ox Avail, AF1
tnrzryd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:52 PM   #10

New 2017 Insignia 44W. Bought it on the last day of the year, so they were motivated to sell. I feel like I got a new coach at a used price.
GeezerViz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
entegra