Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-04-2013, 05:30 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatnobeer View Post
Woohoo, more WNY'ers. I grew up in Chautauqua County (Brocton) and spent many a day in Buffalo and surrounding areas. The misses and I are coming up for the Bills draft party at the Fieldhouse in a few weeks. It's always nice to still have friends up there. Love the place.

Oh yeah...CONGRATS ON THE NEW ENTEGRA!!!! We do our factory tour tomorrow (4/5).
I'm sure you will enjoy the factory tour and appreciate the work ethic of the Entegra employees. It's truly remarkable. If time permits, try to get into Precision Paint, too. It's interesting to see their process.

Ray, we live in the Houston, TX area but our son lives in the suburbs of Buffalo, and we were there visiting him this winter. I had been looking at Entegras for awhile, and Buffalo RV happened to have an Anthem on the lot. While we were there we stopped by, did a test drive and the next thing I know we're leaving the dealership several hours later with a 2014 Anthem on order. So we're not WNY'ers, but we have strong ties to the area and I'm sure our new Anthem will be making numerous trips there, especially when grand kids start arriving.

Enjoy your tour - I'm sure it will reinforce your decision to go with Entegra.
Tim McK is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-04-2013, 07:22 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim McK View Post
I'm sure you will enjoy the factory tour and appreciate the work ethic of the Entegra employees. It's truly remarkable. If time permits, try to get into Precision Paint, too. It's interesting to see their process.

Ray, we live in the Houston, TX area but our son lives in the suburbs of Buffalo, and we were there visiting him this winter. I had been looking at Entegras for awhile, and Buffalo RV happened to have an Anthem on the lot. While we were there we stopped by, did a test drive and the next thing I know we're leaving the dealership several hours later with a 2014 Anthem on order. So we're not WNY'ers, but we have strong ties to the area and I'm sure our new Anthem will be making numerous trips there, especially when grand kids start arriving.

Enjoy your tour - I'm sure it will reinforce your decision to go with Entegra.
OK we'll make you honorary WNY'ers. I still have family there also. My daughter is in Eugene, OR so we'll be going the other way when the grandkids start arriving.

I think the factory tour is the icing on the cake for when we decide to purchase. Everything we've seen pales in comparison to an Entegra. Maybe we'll run into you (I hope not INTO YOU ) as we travel towards WNY in the future. Enjoy the new coach.
Whatnobeer is offline   Reply With Quote