Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-07-2015, 02:58 AM   #15
G&J

Entegra Owners Club
French Passion

Yes thanks for that, we have been using French Passion for the past 10 years and it's great. We have already used Harvest Host and that seems to be very similar.
We are learning all the time in the US and the big confusion is all the different groups such as TT, C2C,RPI etc etc. They all seem to be great but as we have found with TT, so far every campsite we have stayed on seems to be in the middle of nowhere. We are now looking at joining RPI.
G
G&J is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-07-2015, 05:32 PM   #16

Entegra Owners Club
A few apps we use are: rvparky and allstays. Also if we are ever close, you're welcome to come for coffee (I call my husband "the Barista" and he not only brews, but roasts the beans..can you say spoiled?)
Old 12-08-2015, 01:25 PM   #17
G&J

Entegra Owners Club
Great offer

Well if we had spoken 3 weeks ago I was passing your door, and you would have had a 44' Entegra on your driveway... When I'm back in PA. I make contact and allow you to impress me with your coffee making skills... Keep watching the videos, there's a a couple of great one coming up.

Cath up soon

Glenn
Old 12-08-2015, 04:22 PM   #18

Entegra Owners Club
Glenn, if you are heading to southeast Florida, I'll trade you free RV parking with full hookups for a video editing lesson. Your videos are just plain lots of fun. Would love to meet you both.
MRUSA14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 01:15 AM   #19
G&J

Entegra Owners Club
Hi Marc and Jill

Be careful making offers like this, as I may just take you up on it! The videos can only get better as I'm getting back in to editing. Nowadays there is so much "easy video editing" software out there that I'm sure you will be able to get your head around it very quickly.

I’d be happy to help when we visit Florida, the only problem we have had to date when looking at where to stay in Florida is that the two TT sites in Florida are in the middle of nowhere, you may have solved that problem.

Tell me, do you use a Wwindows or Mac? Once I know this I'll be able to point you in the right direction.

Please keep watching the videos as there are plenty more to come, the next one being when we return to collect the RV from Entegra.

Regards

Glenn & Julia
Old 12-09-2015, 07:20 PM   #20

Entegra Owners Club
I use Windows. Have played around with one or two video editor programs but the ones I tried seemed to have a steep learning curve. I look forward as usual to your next video. Are you shooting with GoPro or something else?

I tried TT but gave up on them because they never seemed to be near where we wanted to be. When choosing a place to stay I would rather pay more and be better located.
MRUSA14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 04:52 AM   #21
G&J

Entegra Owners Club
Hi Marc

Well there lies your first problem, you are using windows (mildly joking) I used to use software call Studio by Pinnacle which was pretty easy and had good results. When I changed to a Mac there is software bundled called IMovie which is what I use for all of my videos. I have tried others, but they all seem to be over complicated. I think you should be able to download a trial version of Studio and use it for a couple of weeks. I found it to be very intuitive. But I suppose it's like anything the more you use it the more familiar you become. I use a Go Pro (which I'm not over impressed with and a Panasonic HD camera I also have invested in a good quality radio Mic as the sound you get from a camera on it's own is fairly pants. I know it's a lot of phaphing around to go to all this trouble to make a 8 minute youtube video. But when people sandy e-mails and leave comments saying how much they enjoy them it makes it all worth while. The GoPro does come with it's own editing software which i have briefly tried but didn't continue with it as I find it so easy with IMovie. Have a go with Studio by Pinnacle and let me know how you get on

Cheers

Glenn
Old 12-12-2015, 05:05 PM   #22

Entegra Owners Club
Send a message via Yahoo to jagmoor
We have been thinking of buying an Anthem, your video is better than dealing with a salesman at the MHSRV store. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum
jagmoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 02:42 AM   #23
G&J

Entegra Owners Club
Entegra Videos

Hi Joe

Thanks for the comment, I did set out to do a no holes barred video of my Entegra but I will wait until I collect the RV from the factory next week. I delivered the RV there to have some issues sorted out and hopefully everything will be fixed by the time we get back.

Keep watching as I will be going through some of great things about the Entegra as well as some of the not so great things that needs to be improved.

Regards

Glenn
Old 12-13-2015, 04:08 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by G&J View Post
Hi Joe
Keep watching as I will be going through some of great things about the Entegra as well as some of the not so great things that needs to be improved.

Regards
Glenn
Glenn, Keep the Videos coming. I watched the one on your Hub Cap repair. Went out and took a close look at my wheels. I now have an appointment to check my PS Tag as it has some oil leaking. A picture is worth a thousand words.

We enjoy our Entegra and look forward to your videos about the not so great things that need to be improved. We all experience the great things and the not so great and problem things which can really take the joy out of enjoying the coach.

All coaches have problems. The best thing about this Entegra forum is the members share their joys as well as their problems to let others learn and what to watch out for.

At the Las Vegas Entegra Rally a lot of Entegra owners were given the opportunity to tell Entegra what problems they have with their Entegra Coach and what they would like to see improved in future Entegra Coaches. It was a long session and Entegra R&D team made sure notes where taken about everyone's opinions. How great is that.
Good To Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 07:48 PM   #25

Entegra Owners Club
Anthem hub leak

We also just had our tag hub repaired because of oil leak. We took it to
Freightliner of Arizona and they replaced a plug.
Katty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 11:19 AM   #26
PhB

Jayco Owners Club
G & J,

DW is enjoying her first cuppa this morning from her new Nespresso Virtuoline. Thanks for the tip.

Merry Christmas and safe travels.

Now all we need is a brand new CS 2020 45DEQ. Sigh, a few more years to wait, sadly.

PhB
PhB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 05:10 AM   #27

Entegra Owners Club
Quiet on the "Eastern Front"

As I haven't read any posts for awhile I was becoming concerned. This morning I went on a "search" and learned you have been Blogging (but ignoring your Owners Video Thread on IRV2). However since our Verizon month (Gig usage) starts today, I must wait to view videos (should have thought of this yesterday when due to using park WiFi over the Holidays we were 10 gigs to the good....Rhetorical only Question:...Why do we get charged for overages and not credited for banked gigs!?!) Anyway, glad to learn all is well.
My son lives in Long Beach (spent last summer in Europe re-tracing his Grandfather's WWII movements) and says he knows the Best Cambodian "hole in the wall" restaurant so if you are interested.....(he also is a coffee "snob")
CJ
Old 01-22-2016, 11:02 AM   #28
G&J

Entegra Owners Club
New Video posted

Hi everyone

I have just posted a video on the sewer hose repair, you may find this helpful.

Enjoy