Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-11-2021, 08:25 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary.Jones View Post
Dave

As a point of fact... when a person does get their COVID shots, they are given a card that documents who gave the shot, the date, the vaccine lot number, and type that was administered and some other information, at least that is how it is done in Louisiana. Since there has not been a uniformed national standard or policy I am not sure that this is a requirement in all states, but I would bet that it is something that is done for all people who are vaccinated.

Dee and I were lucky and completed our Pfizer 2 shot vaccine program last Friday. She had no reaction to the second vaccine. I had the most miserable two days I have had in at least a decade and a half as I had VERY intense symptoms of the FLU and thought of going to the hospital for about 12 hours of that time. I felt TERRIBLE! Luckily, the intense symptoms lasted only about 30 - 36 hours. I have now scanned copies of all our vaccine information that will become a central part of our critical information (like our will, our SS#, that is stored in our safety deposit vault when we begin to travel again.

Clearly, Entegra is taking the issue of possible COVID spread and COVID inspection very seriously. This change in policy is a logical change as more and more of their customers are vaccinated. Many owners for the past roughly 12 months were racking up $1,000 to $2,000 hotel bills while waiting for their coach to be serviced. Since I had an important medical treatment that had to be done in Texas in the middle of my AIR/PDI, I had to drive two round trips in 3 weeks, so this change is considered a positive change in policy for many.

Gary

Gary, Louisiana is given vaccines to people 65 and older now. Glad you’re feeling better, Joneen and l received our first shot Monday. We also had the Pfizer vaccine and had no reaction at all. Buddy of mine and his wife got the Moderna vaccine and had really sore arms for a couple days.
Jolar01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-11-2021, 11:48 AM   #16

Yes, this is good news from Entegra. We are coming up on the 2-year point this fall and over the next few weeks will be getting together our list of items to be addressed, sending in the appointment request, etc. Have no idea how long to anticipate the service will take, so hopefully the folks at Entegra can give us at least an estimate. Take care all & regards--
neilnoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 05:11 PM   #17

Entegra Owners Club
Great post Stew

FWIW - when I went to get mine they asked if Cheryl was my "Caretaker" - despite her glare, I responded yes so she got shot as well.

This is our experience - YMMV

Between the first and second shot, I didn't have to wait 30" as I did the first one (Blood Thinner) only two weeks before and was told they had learned it didn't matter.

I've had no reaction other than a bit of angst if I press on the inoculation spot (So don't do it?) and a bit of itching. Cheryl OTOH is having flu-like symptoms but our family doc says they are normal.

We have been told and read that while we "should not" get ill, we can still carry it if we are exposed. While it can't infect us, it will still live for 3-5 days although it can't survive longer than that if it can't invade our cells and replicate.

As I heard from a person I respect at LabCorp, the data is constantly changing - this virus is so new.

Not sure that there is anywhere near enough clarity to make us comfortable so we all just have to go with our gut. Let's hope and pray that clarity will come.

Tags
entegra