Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-08-2012, 03:25 AM   #43

Tiffin Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
We are in Orlando now and move in today after our walk thru at 2:00 can't wait!!! Pictures to follow....we did take a peek yesterday and it is beautiful....more than I remember!!!! Love it!!!!
texaspenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-11-2012, 08:48 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaspenny View Post
We are in Orlando now and move in today after our walk thru at 2:00 can't wait!!! Pictures to follow....we did take a peek yesterday and it is beautiful....more than I remember!!!! Love it!!!!
So Texaspenny, how did the first time go for your new ride? We are all anxious to know how it went and what's the rig is like.
Old 05-12-2012, 05:45 AM   #45

Tiffin Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Absolutely fantastic!!!! best ride...love everything about this Aspire....interior in so beautiful....all the woodwork is so well done...the window treatments, bedspread, couches all very comfortable and so beautiful ....Very Happy Camper here!! thanks for asking
texaspenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:55 AM   #46

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
RVDirect

TexasPenny,

So how was the fit and finish, any issues?

Also wondering how the service was at RVDirect? Were they able to take care of any issues that you had during your PDI?
FlaSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:28 AM   #47
Moderator Emeritus

Entegra cabinetry is in a class by itself. I've been through the facility where all of Entegra's woodwork is made for them and even brought an expert who sells high end cabinetry along. He was quite impressed with the fine details that were put into the construction of them. The Amish craftsmanship really shines in those cabinets and no one else in the RV industry goes to that level.
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Cruzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:21 PM   #48

TexasPenny, Thanks for the word to Matt and Mark that we were really looking, Mark called and it looks like we will joining you as new owners from RVOne soon!
Old 05-12-2012, 04:43 PM   #49

Maybe I missed something... Ann and Gene, are you upgrading already??? What are you getting?
rvguy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:06 PM   #50

I'd say Mark Sollos at RVOne had a pretty good day----I placed my order for an 44' Entegra this afternoon.
iquailhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:09 PM   #51

Where's my manners :bang head:I want to say thanks to everyone that was kind enough and took the time to answer my questions. It was really all of ya'll that sold me on this coach and the Entegra quality.
iquailhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:23 PM   #52

You've made a wise choice. The 44' is my hopeful upgrade in a few years. Until then we are loving our Aspire. Welcome to the Entegra club!
rvguy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:41 PM   #53

iQuail, THANKS to you also for the help, we worked together and bought a pair today. Mine will be a 44 DLQ in Tuscan, Boardwalk interior with Washington Glazed Cherry cabinets. Really LOVE the new outside look with the integrated awnings and DW fell in love with the new kitchen, redesigned booth, added pantry, much added storage in the kitchen and the linen closed/hamper in the bathroom. All, in all, most everything that we would like to have changed when we bought our 42 DL gut was not offered until later. Won't take deliver until NOVEMBER so we have a l....o.....n.....g what, but what the hey, we have a great one to use in the meantime.
Old 05-12-2012, 06:58 PM   #54
Moderator Emeritus

I'm envious of you guys. If I could swing it there'd be a 44' Anthem in my driveway soon, but my bank account says "nope" right now.
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Cruzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:04 PM   #55

Freightliner Owners Club
LOL! Gene, looks like another oil well musta come in for you! All I been gettin' are dry holes. But Congrats on another new coach...I'm happy for you guys-especially since someone needs to keep the Bontragers in business 'till me and Cruzer are ready for a new one.
slabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:25 PM   #56

Maybe we can get most of the changes made we all need by the time you two guys decide to jump in the water with the rest of us. lol lol DW just HAD to have that new kitchen and I fell in love with the Girard awning covers and back into a 45 ft. coach.