Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-20-2017, 09:15 PM   #1

Entegra service

Just a few observations from my end of warranty 2nd year ARI and repair list fix starting August 7.

I starting going to Middlebury with my Travel Supreme when they opened factory service in the first building on the corner, 3 back in spots that had plugs on the building wall. They had so many of the old Travel Supreme techs and were willing to work on it. Customer Service has always been over the top even in those very early days. I have been back a lot over the years since then and just left there last week. In all my trips there I found the following on this trip. They lost my appointment and could find no record of it (I made it in July of last year in person while there for my punch list on my 2016 Cornerstone.). They are very busy now with over3500 coaches on the road AND there were two of us traveling together, lost both appointments. WELL, what could have been very ackward turned into a great experience. Ashly took our lists, worked us in and told us to come on( contacted them about a month out when I had not been asked for my list, (THANKS Chuck for the heads up with your lost appointment!) we got there dreading how and when we could be worked in with about 15 coaches in the lot. Well, at 6:40 on Monday a tech came out to get my coach and took it in. Ashley met with me about 8:30 to go over everything and by Wednesday they had performed the AIR, found a few items we were unaware of, fixed all of our list and were waiting on an Aqua Hot approval to replace a pump we did not know was bad. Got it in Thursday and all finished EXCEPT on Thursday morning we were getting codes on the fridge and one inverter that we could not clear. They took it in and investigated, got all codes cleared and checked out all electronics. Everything good EXCEPT surge protector sacrificed and was toast, did its job though and no damage. Entegra lot had a brown out and lost all power for several hours a couple of days before we got there and were still having some spot issues with power. They told me to get a new one and they would pay, because of the issues they were sure it happened there. So I got a new Progressive Industries portable in Elkhart and hooked it up. Bottom line, Entegra service is now the most efficient and productive I have ever seen it. There is a price in order to do this, they have to have your list ahead of time and can only deal with added items on as time allows or safety or emergency items. A small price, imho, for great service. They have to be able to get parts(increasingly difficult even for them on a timely basis, and have a close estimate on how long repairs will take because they now schedule for arrivals throughout the week, not just Mondays, depending on the workload on each coach. My experience, coaches Consistently go in earlier and come out later each day than in the past and get vastly more done each day than in the past. Now don't get me wrong, Entegra factory service has always been a very pleasant experience and they have gone the extra mile to get everything fixed by at times it could be a long process. They would often have many coaches left from the week before so it was hard to get a fresh start on Monday. Monday was usually in the shop for evaluation then back out so they could order parts and finish coaches from the week before. Then combination of waiting on parts and working on your coach and working on carryover coaches, trying to fix everything for everyone. So, bottom line a great experience BUT we all have to do our part and try hard to get a comprehensive list to Entegra far ahead of time to get parts and plan timing. They will try to cover issues that come up as they can but you may become a work in for any big issues that come up late.

THANKS Ashley, Joyce and Entegra for a great service experience.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-20-2017, 09:28 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Gene, Glad to hear your visit turned out great. We had a similar experience last year as we talked about. Anyone getting ready for a PDI, do stay in touch via email regularly before your appointment. It will make it much easier on everyone involved.. Once Entegra gets it in the shop, the techs take it from there and do a great job.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 09:32 PM   #3

Thanks for posting
dave&ginny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 05:28 AM   #4

Our 2 year PDI is set for 9-18-17. I have sent Michael McKee our list and have added to it just yesterday when I found I could not open the rear engine hatch. He has been very responsive and I am sure all will be handled well. I plan to just leave it with them on the 18th as I can't stay with the coach and it needs some paintwork and Flora will still be recovering from her surgery. Hopefully they will keep it plugged in or will turn of my quick-connect for my battery banks. I will leave written instructions for that and I am sure they will be followed. No doubt all will go well as usual and I will pick up the coach when it is completed.
waterboy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 07:24 AM   #5

We are currently at Entegra service. They have two techs working on our Anthem and at one point three of them. We also need paint and Ashley has worked that in. She's been awesome!

Our list went in over 6 months ago because we knew we were passing through. We're also on our way to Spartan for the ball joint recall and other work.

The service center has made many changes to help things move smoothly. Coachs are scheduled based on you list of repairs. Some coaches require a couple days while others may require a week. This is why your list is important. Add on's to the list, when you arrive, will be looked at based on time and parts. You may need to extend your stay if you add to the list. I was told that they will do what it takes and not tell you to come back later for repairs. All you need to do is be patient.

They are also working on other Jayco products here at the Entegra service center. I believe it was mentioned to us that it's a Jayco motorized facility. So I guess other types of motorhomes will be worked on.

So far, very smooth for us.....On our way to Rise-n-Roll!!
Flanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 06:55 AM   #6

Paul, Good to hear Ashley's very responsive and multiple techs working on your coach. We'll be there Oct 16th for our 2yr !

No RV anymore !
Hayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 09:45 AM   #7

We are also here for our PDI and we have Ashley as our service adviser. She also has 2 techs on our coach (did they hire extra techs?) and it looks like we will be done by Friday. We are staying in a hotel so the coach stays in one of the stalls.
Old 08-22-2017, 09:47 AM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
I spent three days last week having things fixed on my 2013 Anthem. This was my third time at the factory since 2013 and the best visit yet. This time it was my dime as I am beyond warranty but they did a fine job and I am very satisfied. Things went very smoothly and on time. It cost me a bit more than I expected, but everything was done right and to me that is priceless. Kudos to service advisor Ashley, service tech Matt, and of course Joyce.
MRUSA14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 11:08 AM   #9

Entegra Owners Club
Mark, Nice to hear their new after warranty service program is top notch. There are still a few of us in the after warranty category.

I had to call Jacob today on the night shade problem....he and CS are still top notch even after warranty.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
entegra, service