Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-12-2012, 06:16 AM   #29
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats! It sure looks sharp. In fact, it looks better than some late model Prevosts I've seen.
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Cruzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-12-2012, 06:25 AM   #30

Entegra Owners Club
Awesome!!!
Nowabeachbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:31 AM   #31

Gene,

You'll have to come up to Niagara Falls so we can check out your new wheels in person.

How did the PDI go? Did Robin show you all the bells and whistles?

It is one great looking rig that's for sure!!!

Ed
Old 12-12-2012, 08:21 AM   #32

Freightliner Owners Club
Quieter than a Newell? Oh no!

What did they do differently to make the A/C quieter? Baffle over the air intake? Intakes through a series of separate grills/plenum?

Hey, "Techie Nurd", I'm eagerly awaiting your comparison of the two. Bring it on!
slabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:17 PM   #33

Ann & Gene-

The new ride is nothing short of spectacular!
srrobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:19 PM   #34

PDI went great, only the second time in over 40 years of buying rvs that the tech (Nate, not Robin) knew more about the coach than I did. Nate went above and beyond when I stumped him on a question spending over an hour on the phone, first with Fisher-Paykel then with Entegra to find the answer for me. There was no hurry and he answered every question.
Bob, they have done away with the traditional grill air returns and have added four ducted small return grills the same size as the outlets for EACH of the ACs and have switched to Coleman Acs anther smart move. Together the ac system is much quieter than before. I am giving it at least a week before I will do a comparison between the coaches, so get ready, it will be on the way. lol lol
Old 12-12-2012, 05:24 PM   #35

Awesome looking coach. Congrats!
Old 12-12-2012, 05:27 PM   #36

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann n Gene View Post
PDI went great, only the second time in over 40 years of buying rvs that the tech (Nate, not Robin) knew more about the coach than I did. Nate went above and beyond when I stumped him on a question spending over an hour on the phone, first with Fisher-Paykel then with Entegra to find the answer for me. There was no hurry and he answered every question.
Bob, they have done away with the traditional grill air returns and have added four ducted small return grills the same size as the outlets for EACH of the ACs and have switched to Coleman Acs anther smart move. Together the ac system is much quieter than before. I am giving it at least a week before I will do a comparison between the coaches, so get ready, it will be on the way. lol lol
Nice lookin coach...folks. Hope we meet sometime in the future to compare notes.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:17 PM   #37

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaSam View Post
This is probably late, but I agree that the table seems to be an afterthought. We have a 2010 Phaeton and a friend built what he calls a Coach Caddy. It rides beside the driver seat with an open top to hold "stuff" and three baskets to hold less used "stuff" and a wide shelf under to hold Atlases etc.

Here's the point: He built a top that fits into the open area when you stop which is wider than the base and voila you have a coffee table. IMHO it's lot more useful and flexible than the table. We will be moving it from the Phaeton to the Anthem SL!!
Saltydog44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:41 PM   #38

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltydog44 View Post
This is probably late, but I agree that the table seems to be an afterthought. We have a 2010 Phaeton and a friend built what he calls a Coach Caddy. It rides beside the driver seat with an open top to hold "stuff" and three baskets to hold less used "stuff" and a wide shelf under to hold Atlases etc.

Here's the point: He built a top that fits into the open area when you stop which is wider than the base and voila you have a coffee table. IMHO it's lot more useful and flexible than the table. We will be moving it from the Phaeton to the Anthem SL!!
When do you get your Anthem? Dealer ?
2012 Honda CRV, Blue Ox Avail, AF1
tnrzryd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:18 PM   #39

Saltydog--
Any chance of seeing some pictures of this table --Coach Caddy ??? Sure would like to SEE what you are talking about, sounds really cool.

Thanks and Merry Christmas
Chuck
iquailhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:24 PM   #40

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnrzryd View Post
When do you get your Anthem? Dealer ?
Tom, is that an indication that the factory said they didn't include the footstools in your model of the Anthem...I swear, somethings just don't seem to make sense. I mean the footstools are no great thing, but they are functional, if it turns out that they have storage under the pad...otherwise a coffee table would be more functional. DW loves to have a place to "store" stuff, past its half life
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:46 PM   #41

Entegra Owners Club
BTW - we have a 44SL on order - delivery 3/15. Waiting poorly.....
Old 12-14-2012, 08:48 PM   #42

Entegra Owners Club
We bought from Lazy Days

I'll try to post pictures if I can find some.

E