Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-20-2021, 11:14 PM   #1

Filters

Hello, where do u buy your filter for an complete service for an 15 Aspire
Thanks b.
Craneboy302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-21-2021, 04:55 AM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Not sure it’s the cheapest, but Spartan sells a complete filter kit.
Old 05-21-2021, 05:18 AM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craneboy302 View Post
Hello, where do u buy your filter for an complete service for an 15 Aspire
Thanks b.
I Google for the best price currently. It changes every time I go to purchase filters.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 05:53 AM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Fox View Post
Not sure it’s the cheapest, but Spartan sells a complete filter kit.
Here's a link to a K2 chassis Spartan Care Kit: https://www.rvchassisparts.com:8443/...is/runApp?id=5

Call the number with your VIN and they'll confirm that it's the right kit for your '15 Aspire.

I purchased one that I carry in the coach and use the filters whenever I need service and then replace the filters in the kit. It's convenient storage of all the filters and belts.

Although you can likely search the internet and find better prices on the individual filters, I bought the kit because it was convenient, kind of a "one and done" proposition. Now, when I replace the filters, I'll search for better prices on the individual filters.

In years past, RV Chassis Parts has run a sale in the month of November offering, IIRC, a 20% discount.

Take care,
Stu
Old 05-22-2021, 06:47 AM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
I use NAPA, have a good working relationship with them and they always have all the filters in stock or can get them quickly. The only filter I have to go someplace else for is the Nelson internal hydraulic filter, get that from the local Empire Truck Repair. Have not searched online for filters, but sure good deals could be found!
Oldguy2013 is offline   Reply With Quote