Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-12-2018, 03:46 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 Driver View Post
April 17, this year, if I understand correctly. Woohoo, two more days!

Take care,
Stu
Down to my last couple of returns. Oh yes, I had to do my own extension. That can wait for a few weeks before I file it. Maybe I'll work on it while lazing under my Girard awnings. Okay, so I won't do that, but I'll get round to it.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-12-2018, 03:54 PM   #16

Congratulations!!
MxChief66-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 03:55 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 Driver View Post
Hi Ed,

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! ! !

Hope you have miles & miles and years & years of fun!

It's possible that your ride will improve when you've got it loaded. Also, tire inflation has an effect on ride and your tires are likely inflated to a tire pressure appropriate for the maximum certificated axle rating. Once you get it fully loaded and then four corner weighed (they do that at the Spartan Academy), you can adjust the tire pressure appropriately.

Once that's all done, you can make a better assessment of ride quality.

I look forward to crossing paths with you someday.

Take care,

Stu

Stu,
Weight is an issue that’s been mostly overlooked when issues of porposing or general rough ride is discussed. I will say that i had many of the issues but managed to entirely eliminate them through good CG/load management (C-130/KC-135 LM Experience coming out). Still running Stock shocks and couldn’t be happier with the ride. Obtw, our test route was I-10 coast to coast.

Mark
MxChief66-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 06:03 PM   #18

Congrats!! I too came from a Berkshire and what a difference in the drive! We love our Anthem as I'm sure you'll love your new Aspire! Buffalo RV is really awesome! I've known the owner Mark Strollo for some time now and have bought my last three motorhomes from him. Kyle also did my PDI and he was great as you mentioned. Good luck with the new coach! Safe travels and happy camping.
JTN8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 06:08 PM   #19

Congrats for sure.. been reading your post for quite awhile now on your road to your entegra...
Now the fun starts...
lowejug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 11:16 AM   #20

Congratulations, Ed! I know you have been looking at Entegra for a long time, and I’m glad it finally worked out. And to get Terri Myers to help get you acquainted with your new coach is an added benefit. Finish those last tax returns and get out on the road!
Tim McK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 11:24 AM   #21

Entegra Owners Club
A big congrats to you. I know you have been looking for a long time to make the switch to Entegra, and we are glad to have you. Now the fun begins. Enjoy!
UncleJamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 08:15 PM   #22

Congrats Ed on your new Entegra, You will love it.Now to catch you on the road some time.
Old 04-14-2018, 06:55 AM   #23

Entegra Owners Club
Congrats on your new coach, and Tax Season coming to an end Monday (DW is a CPA, worked in public accounting many years) hopefully you can get out after Monday and enjoy the new coach.
2013 Thor Challenger 37DT - Sold
Mwoodofd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 06:59 AM   #24

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
82 here in Maryland yesterday and again today. Thankfully I'm in a campgroudn with power instead of the powerless place I planed to park, Unthankfully 175 v/s 30 dollars for the site. Oh well. Plus 600 in Minor repairs.

Welcome to the club, Glad you made it, Enjoy yoru new ride.. I know I still enjoy mine and it's been 13 years since I took the sticker out of the window.
Old 04-14-2018, 08:17 PM   #25

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Ed, glad you took the move! Got rid of my pet porpoise, with Koni’s on the front and rear! Just got back from RT to Naples, FL and had a chance to put 2,600 miles on them. If you have not done wheel by wheel weight be sure you do and stay close to the recommended pressure for the wheel weight. Seen a lot of folks run far too much air in tires and they ride like a tank!

Sounds like RVOne was a good choice!

Dave
TurboDaveTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 09:11 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboDaveTX View Post
Ed, glad you took the move! Got rid of my pet porpoise, with Koni’s on the front and rear! Just got back from RT to Naples, FL and had a chance to put 2,600 miles on them. If you have not done wheel by wheel weight be sure you do and stay close to the recommended pressure for the wheel weight. Seen a lot of folks run far too much air in tires and they ride like a tank!

Sounds like RVOne was a good choice!

Dave
Dave,

I may look at the shocks issue when we do the Spartan Classes. I'm going to have to move my Spartan dates because of one daughter moving to Cedar Rapids, IA, the week before my class and her twin sister getting married a couple of months later.

First trip will be this weekend when we head out to the Herkimer Diamond Mine. It's just quartz there but still shiny!

Thanks to all for your well wishes. I think we made a great choice all the way around.

Ed
Old 04-16-2018, 09:34 AM   #27

Entegra Owners Club
Congrats Ed. Welcome to the Entegra Family
50sbuckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 07:19 AM   #28

We were all set to have this weekend being our first outing when winter decided to return to us. This weekend would have been the perfect time for a meet and greet with our new rig. Tax season is done and Spring is here....NOT! Oh well, maybe we'll do something next weekend. We are headed out to Terre Haute to see our daughter at Rose-Hulman so maybe I can talk the wife into taking the rig out.