Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-29-2020, 04:58 AM   #1

First impressions 21 Cornerstone Y

Well we finally took delivery of our new CSY, here in Atlanta. First I just have to say that NIRVC continues to go above and beyond expectations. They truly are the best of the best, Todd, KG and the entire team are amazing. They installed a home master RO unit in the basement at NC. Further the CS has a 2.5" tow hitch, the anthem is 2". The provided and adaptor, and placed new fitting for my AF1 for no charge. My AF1 had small fittings, the CS came with larger ones. I can't say enough about these guys

First a little background:
A member of the board contacted me with interest in purchasing my Anthem. We met Sunday and sealed the deal. We were both very happy with the price and NIRVC facilitated an in and out sale. Better yet, we made new friends. The new owners are awesome people. I expect we will find ourselves meeting at campgrounds in the future

Second I was able to broker two special order options:
1. Alcoa Dura Bright Evo wheels (never need polishing)
2. We swapped out the ridiculously wide passenger seat for a drivers seat. The extra clearance makes swiveling much easier and it doesn't interfere with the LR recliner. The wider seat would have bumped footrests. This one does not. Both seats are significantly more comfortable than my Anthem's.

So on to initial impressions:
The interior fir and finish is amazing. We have the cashmere/gray combination. I was concerned it might be too dark, but it is not at all. The kitchen window, white counters and high gloss finish of both the floors and cabinets compensate for the dark gray. It's gorgeous.

The swivel seats are nice. We always felt cramped in the euro both.
The 100" recliner/ couch is also comfy, but you need a pillow for your head because the seat back is too short. With a pillow, it's fine

Now my pet peeves:
The shower has no caddy, not even a soap bar. Really? WTH Entegra? I guess we will have to find one befitting such a beautiful coach. I just don't get this.

Like my old B, the medicine cabinets open opposite of what makes sense. I will switch them around this week.

The TV/ fireplace option is very nice EXCEPT, the placed the soundbar beneath the fireplace. Again a WTH moment. There is ample room on the base of the Televator where it should be. The sound seems disjointed for the video. I don't get that. I will look into moving that. There are two Bose remotes but one of them has buttons that can't be seen. A picture below illustrates this. The one on the left has as many buttons as the other, but you can't see them? I will pull out the Bible are read up on it, there has to be a logical reason.

VT acted up already, failing to operate the drivers side day shade and misreading the fresh water level. I will have KG look into that this morning.

Other than a few more minor thins, the usual stuff, everything works as designed.
We love this coach!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3910.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	302731  
buddy110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-29-2020, 05:08 AM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Congradualtions, glad you are liking the new coach. It is unbelievable how much nicer the fit and finish is on the 21's just from 2 years ago. Pleased to hear others are being delivered just as nice. Looking forward to additional reports.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 05:11 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Congradualtions, glad you are liking the new coach. It is unbelievable how much nicer the fit and finish is on the 21's just from 2 years ago. Pleased to hear others are being delivered just as nice. Looking forward to additional reports.
I am looking into the toilet issue that you brought up. Do your toilet have two buttons for flush and fill on the toilet itself?
Old 09-29-2020, 05:27 AM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy110 View Post
I am looking into the toilet issue that you brought up. Do your toilet have two buttons for flush and fill on the toilet itself?
The buttons on the toilet itself in the 1/2 bath is the Thetford Aria. If that is the main toilet in the Y you're good to go. The one with the low water setting is the main bath Sanimarine mancerator toilet
Old 09-29-2020, 05:28 AM   #5

Quote:
The buttons on the toilet itself is the 1/2 bath is the Thetford Aria. If taht is the main toilet in the Y you're good to go. The one with the low water setting is the main bath Sanimarine mancerator.

Yes, It didn't seem to have a water level issue. Thanks for the clarification
Old 09-29-2020, 08:52 AM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Congratulations Bruce! I don't know if this matches your fixtures but we put this in our Anthem. The adhesive it comes with only lasted a year or so, replaced it with 3M VHB, works great.

Any pics of the interior?

https://www.amazon.com/simplehuman-T...%2C223&sr=8-13
2003 Alegro Bus (sold)
garysfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 10:50 AM   #7

Bruce, congratulations on the new ride and best wishes to you, Lisa & the pups for many happy miles on the big wide road of RV adventure!

In your initial post, you mentioned “KG” two times. Did you mean KJ or were you referring to someone else?
LWBAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 11:46 AM   #8

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy110 View Post
Well we finally took delivery of our new CSY, here in Atlanta. First I just have to say that NIRVC continues to go above and beyond expectations. They truly are the best of the best, Todd, KG and the entire team are amazing.

Now my pet peeves:
The shower has no caddy, not even a soap bar. Really? WTH Entegra? I guess we will have to find one befitting such a beautiful coach. I just don't get this.

Like my old B, the medicine cabinets open opposite of what makes sense. I will switch them around this week.

The TV/ fireplace option is very nice EXCEPT, the placed the soundbar beneath the fireplace. Again a WTH moment. There is ample room on the base of the Televator where it should be. The sound seems disjointed for the video. I don't get that. I will look into moving that. There are two Bose remotes but one of them has buttons that can't be seen. A picture below illustrates this. The one on the left has as many buttons as the other, but you can't see them? I will pull out the Bible are read up on it, there has to be a logical reason.

VT acted up already, failing to operate the drivers side day shade and misreading the fresh water level. I will have KG look into that this morning.

Other than a few more minor thins, the usual stuff, everything works as designed.
We love this coach!

Congats on your new coach, wishing you many happy and fulfilled miles! If you medicine cabinets are like ours, that means they are hinged closest to the center of the cabinets, and swing open by pulling on the sides closest to the walls. I thought that this was backwards as well and was getting ready to look at switching them when I slowed down and wondered why they opened the way they did. My reasoning, right or wrong, is that they were installed this way so the mirrors on the opening doors would not bang the towel holders, possibly breaking the mirrors. Just something to think about, and again, only if yours open the same way ours do on the "F".
DeWat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 12:02 PM   #9

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWBAZ View Post
Bruce, congratulations on the new ride and best wishes to you, Lisa & the pups for many happy miles on the big wide road of RV adventure!

In your initial post, you mentioned “KG” two times. Did you mean KJ or were you referring to someone else?
Bruce is not alone, I got it wrong almost everyday for a week.
Old 09-29-2020, 01:22 PM   #10

Chuck, whatever you call him, he's the best when it comes to PDI's and any issues that surface before you leave. And a genuinely great guy as well.
Old 09-29-2020, 01:30 PM   #11

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Chuck, whatever you call him, he's the best when it comes to PDI's and any issues that surface before you leave. And a genuinely great guy as well.
That's what I heard, sad, but he was way overloaded when I arrived. Seems like all of the coaches held up from the pandemic all got delivered at the same time as mine. There was not enough of him to go around, but I had the top guys, Justin and a few others including KJ between other PDI's, on my coach and it all came together. Heck, they even flew Ted Cook in....it doesn't get any better than that.
Old 09-29-2020, 02:57 PM   #12

Quote:

KJ. My bad
Old 09-29-2020, 03:36 PM   #13

Quote:
That's what I heard, sad, but he was way overloaded when I arrived. Seems like all of the coaches held up from the pandemic all got delivered at the same time as mine. There was not enough of him to go around, but I had the top guys, Justin and a few others including KJ between other PDI's, on my coach and it all came together. Heck, they even flew Ted Cook in....it doesn't get any better than that.
Chuck, when the word got out you were going to be there, EVERYBODY wanted to be there!
Old 09-29-2020, 04:23 PM   #14

Quote:
Chuck, when the word got out you were going to be there, EVERYBODY wanted to be there!
Zachery