Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-17-2021, 12:07 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Follow Up on Ceiling Droop and Brett Davis

I wanted to let everyone know that Brett Davis immediately followed up with me about the issue I was having with my ceiling. He set up a group meeting with the Las Vegas NIRVC group and helped facilitate my next get together with them to fix the problem. Unfortunately, I can only get it done in October (not their doing, my travel schedule). Of course the work still has to be done but I feel confident they will be able to solve the problem. I will let everyone know the outcome
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-17-2021, 06:52 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larsdad View Post
I wanted to let everyone know that Brett Davis immediately followed up with me about the issue I was having with my ceiling. He set up a group meeting with the Las Vegas NIRVC group and helped facilitate my next get together with them to fix the problem. Unfortunately, I can only get it done in October (not their doing, my travel schedule). Of course the work still has to be done but I feel confident they will be able to solve the problem. I will let everyone know the outcome

That is great to hear how Brett personally takes care of ALL his customers in a very timely manner.

Steve
Old 08-18-2021, 03:41 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by C310 View Post
That is great to hear how Brett personally takes care of ALL his customers in a very timely manner.

Steve
which should not happen, he has staff for that. same goes for Joyce at Entegra everyone under them should be handling it and in a timely manner.
Old 08-18-2021, 10:49 AM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by ransil View Post
which should not happen, he has staff for that. same goes for Joyce at Entegra everyone under them should be handling it and in a timely manner.
I happen to agree. The Brett/Joyce level is too far up the food chain for most if not all issues. The folks in the trenches should have the training, responsibility, and authority to handle this kind of stuff.
Old 08-18-2021, 11:09 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcosdad View Post
I happen to agree. The Brett/Joyce level is too far up the food chain for most if not all issues. The folks in the trenches should have the training, responsibility, and authority to handle this kind of stuff.
I know I'm living in a fantasy world but fixing / manufacturing it right the first time avoids all of this. I work in manufacturing and R&D .
Old 08-18-2021, 11:20 AM   #6

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Proper training and moral boosting was the key to cutting a million dollar lose per year to a break even, in a plant I was QC Manager in the mid 80s. Getting rid of the piece work type management really helps too.
Old 08-19-2021, 08:00 AM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by ransil View Post
I know I'm living in a fantasy world but fixing / manufacturing it right the first time avoids all of this. I work in manufacturing and R&D .
^^^^^^^^
what he said!!!
2014 Jeep GC diesel - 2024 Renegade Verona 36VSB
Old 08-19-2021, 08:41 AM   #8
Community Administrator

This thread has wandered from the initial intent of the OP into various off topic issues. . It’s time to move on.

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
Closed Thread

Tags
ceiling