Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-30-2016, 12:03 PM   #1
D333RLT Tower

Texas Boomers Club
Entegra Owners Club
Gotta quit looking

I've got to quit looking at this site-gives me an ulcer seeing all the problems that I might be facing in the future.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-30-2016, 12:10 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Don't look at it that way. Look at if there is a problem, you'll know how to manage it rather than being stuck somewhere. Thanks to those that take the time to post I have been able to make the correction and get back on the road with little or no effort.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 12:53 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
X 2 .... don't worry if you aren't experiencing these problems - most aren't - just if you do, you know where to look and what it might be instead of being in the dark!

Remember the old 1081 code that some of us used to get all the time? And if we hadn't been on this site, we wouldn't have known that you can continue to drive with it.

Radiator leak - how many people may not have checked their radiator if it wasn't for this site? There maybe some real problems happening if that was the case ... or again, even with the leak, you knew you could keep going, just add Final Charge!

And, if I remember correctly .. the OP had the bay door latch problem. Most now don't have that one ... or the 1080 code and hopefully, after the Aqua Hot pump replacement, radiator replacement ... those will also be history.

It's all good .... knowledge is a wonderful thing :-)
2021 Grand Cherokee Summit
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 01:46 PM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
So with that attitude, the current political environment has got to be driving you crazy! Because according to someone, no matter who wins, life is over as you knew it! Life is waay to short to worry about what might happen! In the immortal words of Bobby McFerrin, Don't worry, be happy!
Nowabeachbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 04:06 PM   #5
D333RLT Tower

Texas Boomers Club
Entegra Owners Club
Just a little tongue in cheek. I know that most of us don't (aren't going to) have a lot of these problems. I just wish I had waited until "Tad came back" before buying my Cornerstone. After I get my 30+ items corrected at my PDI, I hope to be good for a while.
Old 03-30-2016, 04:30 PM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlovitt View Post
I just wish I had waited until "Tad came back" before buying my Cornerstone.
I won't even go there . Thankfully Joyce, Tadd, Jacob and PJ have been there 100%. I had the perfect Travel Supreme, and this MH just happen to be the luck of the draw....but guess what, I still own it and have not jumped ship. Thankfully I have a 2 year PDI and not one year. I still look to this forum to keep me on the road and not is a state of depression and it has worked!
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 05:29 PM   #7

I guarantee you will have just as many problems with any other motorhome you will buy and they won't be half the quality as a Entegra.. Plus I believe more than half of these post are not really problems but great owners sharing simple questions on how features work or possible up grades to even enhance the motorhome experience more. These moving houses all have small issues and things that need tweaking, if that part bothers somebody then they really shouldn't buy a motorhome ..JMO
lowejug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 05:35 PM   #8

Send a message via Yahoo to wmpbauer
Forewarned is forearmed....my mother taught me that! (At least, I think it was my mother)....So now your head is full of all manner of useless crap....(unless u have a problem)......then it's not so useless!

Your brain is capable of way more than what you know!

You know what they say.....(and THEY are always right).....A Mind Once Stretched, Can Never Return To Its Original Size.....

(until you get Alzheimer's)

Pat Bauer, President
Entegra Coach Owners Association
www.entegraowners.com
2013 Aspire DEQ/Ford Edge
Sun City Center, FL
wmpbauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 07:38 PM   #9

Entegra Owners Club
I have had my share of issues as many of the other posters have. Currently, I am in Middlebury getting my 2 year PDI done. The list is fairly extensive. More on that in a future post. Despite all the issues I have had, I am still 100% confident in our decision in whose coach we bought. The customer service at Entegra is without peer and I believe they are doing everything they can to make our coach as "perfect" as possible. There is no question that there are issues that pop up with any coach. It really boils down to how the company responds to those challenges. Entegra goes the extra step.

That is why, when I am sitting here talking to other owners who are having service done, they all say that their next coach would be an Entegra. Somebody is doing something right or they have added something in the water!
Crippsfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 09:02 PM   #10
Community Moderator

Newmar Owners Club
You should consider that most of the questions posed in here are for help. Either for a product recommendation or for a mechanical issue. You won't see a thread in here that says, "hey I woke up this morning and my transmission is fine". Most people RVing don't have many big problems.
TonyDi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 09:35 PM   #11

Country Coach Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyDi View Post
You should consider that most of the questions posed in here are for help. Either for a product recommendation or for a mechanical issue. You won't see a thread in here that says, "hey I woke up this morning and my transmission is fine". Most people RVing don't have many big problems.
I concur! Glass half full vs glass half empty.

IRV2 (and others) are a forum for people to share knowledge to help with issues that arise - and for owners to head off the potential issues by having the knowledge.

Enjoy your RV!

My thoughts.
Brian
Towr: 2007 Country Coach Allure 470 - 37 Sunset Bay Cummins 400 ISL, Coach #31563
Toad: 2016 F150 King Ranch - 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 Supercrew (curb weight 4,775 lbs)
Toad: SOLD 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee (yes, it has a Hemi) (curb weight 4,720 lbs)
BrianGlenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 09:46 PM   #12

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
You can't look at forums that way. Few folks ever post to just let everyone know how well things are going. (-:
Previously a 2002 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 37A and a 1995 Safari Trek 2830.
vsheetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 08:30 PM   #13

Quote:
I've got to quit looking at this site-gives me an ulcer seeing all the problems that I might be facing in the future.

Sounds like you should sell the Cornerstone while you can.......

How Much?
dave&ginny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 09:36 PM   #14

Quote:
I agree with your sentiment... I just pray more than I used to...
OB-One is offline   Reply With Quote