Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-28-2021, 10:52 AM   #1

Hook up phone app with vega

Can someone walk me through how to hook my phone app Nebula to the Vega? Thanks in advance for your help all.

safe travels
FLYING BUTCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-28-2021, 11:24 AM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Here is the complete video by Ted Cook. Pairing your phone will be towards the end. Excellent video to have bookmarked in case of a power failure and the Winegard modem looses connection. Not knowing your year, maybe only the phone paring will apply.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 10:15 PM   #3

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Go to minute 54:35 on my video and I show you how to scan and connect your phone.

Angie
Collision Repair & Paint Restoration
214-392-1100
Angie Morell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 05:37 AM   #4

Phone

Thanks guys. Appreciated

Safe travels
FLYING BUTCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 09:20 AM   #5

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYING BUTCH View Post
Thanks guys. Appreciated

Safe travels

No problem! I hope it was helpful!
Collision Repair & Paint Restoration
214-392-1100
Angie Morell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 10:41 AM   #6

For clarification and NOT saying the Nebula pairing screen doesn't also include the QRcode as shown in the NIRVC video but in that video it is specifically focused on the Mira module on the Aspire (and Reatta XL)
Difference being: Nebula provides wifi (after BT pairing) to manage coach from anywhere. Whereas Mira is a Bluetooth only module with a range of about 90ft (or so they say)
Again, not suggesting the pairing QR code does not present itself on the Nebula pairing screen just felt it was relevant to be specific.
jeff.herren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 03:17 PM   #7

I canít get the VT to operate via WiFi unless Iím connected to the Winegard router and itís range seems limited. I suspect it has something to do with the fact that my network screen will not populate. Still waiting on FireFly to resolve this issue. Ver.1.4.8. didnít work for me. Iím supposed to get a call back today. Weíll see.
2020 Chevy Tahoe, etrailer XHD 10500 tow bar, Demco SMI AirForce 1.
seeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 03:29 PM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeg View Post
I canít get the VT to operate via WiFi unless Iím connected to the Winegard router and itís range seems limited. I suspect it has something to do with the fact that my network screen will not populate. Still waiting on FireFly to resolve this issue. Ver.1.4.8. didnít work for me. Iím supposed to get a call back today. Weíll see.
Just an FYI. I updated to 1.4.8 at my storage location today. A new Centurylink wifi showed up that was not there before the update. The updated did do something to improve the wifi. Pass that on to Firefly when taking to them about your unit. The population screen loaded much faster as well after hitting "refresh". Well under a minute now.
Old 10-01-2021, 04:33 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Just an FYI. I updated to 1.4.8 at my storage location today. A new Centurylink wifi showed up that was not there before the update. The updated did do something to improve the wifi. Pass that on to Firefly when taking to them about your unit. The population screen loaded much faster as well after hitting "refresh". Well under a minute now.
Well, I wonít be talking to them today as theyíre closed now. Glad to hear you realized an improvement.
Old 10-01-2021, 04:53 PM   #10

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Well, I wonít be talking to them today as theyíre closed now. Glad to hear you realized an improvement.
Dan, I was thinking of you and your situation when I hit refresh on the networks after rebooting the Vega Touch. It was probably less than 30 seconds when refresh populated the wifi screen.
Old 10-02-2021, 02:50 PM   #11

The last time I was on the phone with Michelle when we actually tried to troubleshoot the issue we reloaded ver.1.4.8. and tried to load the network screen. I refreshed the screen several times to no avail. I trust the Winegard is working properly as the network screen states ďWinegard found on networkĒ at the bottom. Iím trying to be patient but this has been an issue FireFly has had knowledge of for several weeks. Since then Covid was used as an excuse ( techs absent, working from home, etc.). Ver.1.4.8. was created to resolve the issue, but quite simply, it has not. Someone at FireFly needs to get creative.
Old 10-02-2021, 05:41 PM   #12

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
The last time I was on the phone with Michelle when we actually tried to troubleshoot the issue we reloaded ver.1.4.8. and tried to load the network screen. I refreshed the screen several times to no avail. I trust the Winegard is working properly as the network screen states ďWinegard found on networkĒ at the bottom. Iím trying to be patient but this has been an issue FireFly has had knowledge of for several weeks. Since then Covid was used as an excuse ( techs absent, working from home, etc.). Ver.1.4.8. was created to resolve the issue, but quite simply, it has not. Someone at FireFly needs to get creative.
There is a problem with your unit as the 1.4.8 did help a little. The router is showing up on the Vega Touch, but it starting to sound like the router is not receiving the signals from the roof top antenna. If I can check anything on my unit for you, let me know.
Old 10-02-2021, 06:49 PM   #13

FWIW Iím getting the 3 green rectangular boxes in the upper left
corner of the network screen labeled internet, update and cloud. They asked about those boxes early on and it was my impression that they were checking on the integrity of the antennae and router. They change to red if thereís an issue. I could be wrong about that and I hope the antennae and wiring are ok. Iíd hate to think about running that cable from the roof down to the router. And thanks for the offer of help. Itís much appreciated.
Old 10-02-2021, 08:36 PM   #14

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
FWIW Iím getting the 3 green rectangular boxes in the upper left
corner of the network screen labeled internet, update and cloud. They asked about those boxes early on and it was my impression that they were checking on the integrity of the antennae and router. They change to red if thereís an issue. I could be wrong about that and I hope the antennae and wiring are ok. Iíd hate to think about running that cable from the roof down to the router. And thanks for the offer of help. Itís much appreciated.
I have been through the red lights and acquired the Ted Cook video that was attached earlier. You might be right if yours are all green. If I lose my hot spot in the MH internet light turns to amber. Reboot the Netgear and I am back in business.

Tags
phone