Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-20-2017, 05:10 PM   #57

Perhaps the higher burn rate is for the 600D.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-20-2017, 07:39 PM   #58

Aqua-Hot's website reflects a max fuel usage rate for both the 450D and 400D as .41 GPH. Thanks,

BG
BobG88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 07:45 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobG88 View Post
Aqua-Hot's website reflects a max fuel usage rate for both the 450D and 400D as .41 GPH. Thanks,

BG
Sorry for replying to my own post - I meant to add the info on their site is likely where the higher use-rate numbers came from - not saying they're correct (I've never tested...). Thanks,

BG
BobG88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 08:05 PM   #60

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary.Jones View Post
I just talked with AquaHot technical services people and they say that their engineers tell them that they need to tell anyone that asks that under maximum load conditions and a continuous burn for 1 hour that the 450D nozzle will burn 3 tenths of a gallon (.3 gallons) per hour. That is also the figure that I used in my calculations above.

Where the .43 gallons per hour comes from I am not sure. I looked at my manual and did not see the burn rate information in it. Just what I am told by their techs....

Gary
Gary, its stated in the service manual but perhaps not in the owners manual. See http://www.aquahot.com/Library.aspx

Look on page 8 for the 400 or 450D...
voltdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 08:06 AM   #61

Entegra Owners Club
In my dealing with Aqua Hot, many answers to the same question were given. No surprise that different printings are going to have different answers.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
electric