Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-05-2013, 12:43 PM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
Howard Miller

I'm looking thru my satchel and the million little pieces of paper. There's a single page stating Limited Warranty and Service Information for some unnamed product. The product is Howard Miller Howard Miller Official Web Site. Any ideas what product in my Anthem this covers?
2012 Honda CRV, Blue Ox Avail, AF1
tnrzryd is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-05-2013, 12:47 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnrzryd View Post
I'm looking thru my satchel and the million little pieces of paper. There's a single page stating Limited Warranty and Service Information for some unnamed product. The product is Howard Miller Howard Miller Official Web Site. Any ideas what product in my Anthem this covers?
Hi Tom. If I was a betting man, I'm guessing the kitchen cabinetry or the bathroom cabinetry or possibly both. I like the looks of the cabinets in the Entegra coaches and I'm guessing those are it. Good luck in your search.
Whatnobeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:50 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatnobeer View Post
Hi Tom. If I was a betting man, I'm guessing the kitchen cabinetry or the bathroom cabinetry or possibly both. I like the looks of the cabinets in the Entegra coaches and I'm guessing those are it. Good luck in your search.
Good suggestion but the cabinetry in the Entegra is handmade by their Amish craftsman. But being open to all suggestions, I'll keep it on my list.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:52 PM   #4

Ford Super Duty Owner
We have a beautiful HM clock in our LR so my vote is for a clock somewhere in there. I believe all the cabinets are made locally by the Amish.
mccsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:07 PM   #5
Community Administrator

My thoughts as well. That's the only Howard Miller product I've seen , even though they make others.
Cliff

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
CLIFFTALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:20 PM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clifftall View Post
My thoughts as well. That's the only Howard Miller product I've seen , even though they make others.
Cliff
There are no fine clocks in our living room. There is a clock on the wall that is decorative only with no internal movement. We have it set to 5 O'clock as its always party time! So I'm still looking for a solution.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:16 PM   #7
Community Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnrzryd View Post

There are no fine clocks in our living room. There is a clock on the wall that is decorative only with no internal movement. We have it set to 5 O'clock as its always party time! So I'm still looking for a solution.
It wouldn't be the first time that the manual was in place but not the item it's for I hope you don't find it and it's always 5:00 for you .
Cliff

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
CLIFFTALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:41 PM   #8

Howard Miller also make curio cabinets, wine racks and poker tables.
jzick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:54 PM   #9

The clock on the living room wall in the Anthem is Howard Miller and is operational. It takes one AA battery. Lois
loisjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 06:25 PM   #10

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by loisjop View Post
The clock on the living room wall in the Anthem is Howard Miller and is operational. It takes one AA battery. Lois
Well, how about that! I guess it makes sense it would actually work. We thought it was kind of weird to use a fake clock as wall art. Guess we had a major senior moment on this one.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:29 PM   #11

Entegra Owners Club
I am looking around my living room for a clock. Hmmmm, don't see one. I guess when you get foot stools you don't get a clock...what amazes me is that I DON'T have a Howard Miller warrantee in my packet, given the care with which they packed it
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:01 AM   #12

Clock

Dave, you should have a clock hanging on the ds main slide wall. Maybe some don't have one, but every Anthem I've seen has the clock. Noel
loisjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:42 AM   #13

Entegra Owners Club
Noel,

On the DEQ, you have the entertainment center with three inches to a near floor to ceiling "picture window" (which we really like), then 10 inches to the window above the buffet cabinets with the pull out dinette table, ending in the frig cabinet. Guess they could have put a clock there, but we paln on putting one of out art pieces there. Where most units have the TV, we then have hutch with glass shelves facing the living are.

No real place for a clock...so maybe we're different (or it is hiding from me and I haven't found it

Seems the entertainment center has a lot of differences from the other Anthems, including putting footstools in.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:01 AM   #14

Entegra Owners Club
Dave,

I would gladly trade you my clock for your footstools. Believe me, you got the better deal. If you want to see what it looks like, go to Entegras website and select the Anthem, gallery. The main picture that appears has the clock on the right wall.

Suggestion on your satchel - I bought a bunch of those clear plastic sleeves putting each pamphlet in one. Then organized them in three binders with indexes. Now when I have a problem with something, it's really easy to find the information. I keep the binders in the satchel.

Keep having fun!

Tom