Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-09-2021, 09:09 AM   #29

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegra View Post
RVone is known to be one of the worst dealerships in the business. Look at pissedoffconsumer.com and Google reviews. They are unethical and provide no customer support or followthrugh.
Hi Tegra,

After reading your post regarding your experience with your purchase from RVOne, I can understand your disappointment.

I'm just not sure why you quoted my post when you opined that "They are unethical and provide no customer support or followthrugh (sic)."

My experience with RVOne was at their Orlando dealership and was just as I had described in my post.

My personal experience (and, that's all I can vouch for) was good. They were ethical in all our dealings. They provided an excellent acceptance walkthrough; about 5 hours in duration. 3 hours during the afternoon before we spent the night in the coach and another 2 hours the next morning to answer a few questions that had cropped up overnight. We had a couple of minor issues that we discovered during a month long stay about two hours away from Orlando. We contacted their customer service folks to address those issues. We arrived at the agreed upon a time, they had procured the necessary parts before we arrived and pulled us right into the shop. Two hours later, we were back on our way with everything corrected to our satisfaction.

I'm sorry that your experience wasn't like mine.

Take care,
Stu
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-10-2021, 06:01 AM   #30

Nor'easters Club
Entegra Owners Club
I knew going in that I was not going to be using RV One after my drive home, so the experience with them didn't matter. I will find a closer dealer to handle extended warranty issues if the need arises.

I'm not going into detail regarding my experience with RV One, let's just say that it wasn't good.

In the future:

If I am going to order a brand new coach, I will stay away from them.

If they have the used one that I've been looking for, I'll go back, buy it, then stay away.

Even their parts dept was a joke. Couldn't get a simple order right and took weeks to clear up.

Good luck to all that walk through their doors!!
Old 06-10-2021, 06:57 AM   #31

Selling used

I know this is not about buying a NEW Entegra, however I was hoping someone could give me advice and/or direction on selling my 2014 Aspire DEQ.
2014Aspire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 07:14 AM   #32

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2014Aspire View Post
I know this is not about buying a NEW Entegra, however I was hoping someone could give me advice and/or direction on selling my 2014 Aspire DEQ.
Put it on RV Trader with lots of pictures. Best publication I have found that works.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 12:09 PM   #33

Entegra Owners Club
contact NIRVC they have customers waiting to buy coaches
Tegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 12:11 PM   #34

Entegra Owners Club
Hi Tegra,

After reading your post regarding your experience with your purchase from RVOne, I can understand your disappointment.

I'm just not sure why you quoted my post when you opined that "They are unethical and provide no customer support or followthrugh (sic)."

My experience with RVOne was at their Orlando dealership and was just as I had described in my post.

My personal experience (and, that's all I can vouch for) was good. They were ethical in all our dealings. They provided an excellent acceptance walkthrough; about 5 hours in duration. 3 hours during the afternoon before we spent the night in the coach and another 2 hours the next morning to answer a few questions that had cropped up overnight. We had a couple of minor issues that we discovered during a month long stay about two hours away from Orlando. We contacted their customer service folks to address those issues. We arrived at the agreed upon a time, they had procured the necessary parts before we arrived and pulled us right into the shop. Two hours later, we were back on our way with everything corrected to our satisfaction.

I'm sorry that your experience wasn't like mine.

Take care,
Stu

No disrespect intended to my fellow pilot. IT limitation I suspect. Glad you had a good experience with them. You are a documented exception to a sad norm.
Tegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 04:06 PM   #35

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
NIRVC hands down best dealer overall. Quality, integrity and follow through. I purchased my 2020 Anthem at RV One, big mistake and am very regretful. NIRVC has addressed most all my problems and have demonstrated that they deserve my trust.
I was at NIRVC (Atlanta) last week having some minor repairs completed. I met just about everyone at the dealership and all were extremely friendly, outgoing and willing to share their knowledge.

I have quickly discovered that this is the ONLY place to purchase a coach and to have it serviced.

best

Dr. Mike
Dr. Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 10:39 AM   #36

I recommend National Indoor RV in Las Vegas. The salesman I like is Brandon.
randystu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 07:14 PM   #37

No RV dealership is perfect. But if I were to start shopping for a new RV I’d have to go to NIRVC. I want to support an organization that supports the RVer.

This is also why I wouldn’t buy another RV with a Spartan frame. They’ve shown several times their lack of ethics in regards to the end consumer
dave&ginny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 08:07 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 Driver View Post
I'd expect that you'll get many recommendations for NIRVC.

We had a good experience with Orlando RV (https://orlandorv.rvone.com/about/) when we purchased our '18 Anthem. We got a fair deal on our trade-in and purchase price. The delivery process was well handled. We had a couple of minor issues that their service department took care of to our satisfaction without any drama. Overall, we were very happy with them.

Stu
I just ordered a Emblem 36h this week from them. Great experience. I bought a class c from Ocala General rv. They like selling Entegras there too.
Jerlot65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 09:07 AM   #39

Like Stu, I am another one who has had very good experiences with RVOne. I purchased both my current rig and my prior Berkshire from Buffalo RV and had a very good sales, walk through, and subsequent service experience from them on both coaches. My only experience with NIRVC was when I bought my Aspire. I got a price from them that was so high that it didn’t even make sense.
Old 06-27-2021, 11:55 AM   #40

New Entegra

We bought our first Class A, 2019 Anthem, from NIRV in Lawrenceville (Atlanta) GA. We have had two 42’ 5th Wheels and a 32’ Bumper tow. The initial education and training was critical for a successful transition to the class A. NIRV was nothing short of fantastic. We lived in the rig, for a over a week, after purchase at no charge! They came by multiple times a day to answer our questions, and we had a lot. Additionally, we found repairs that were missed during their check out. These were things that would not have been caught unless one was living in the rig! The key is they repaired everything at no cost to us!!! Having bought previously owned RVs from other dealers, I know repairs after you have signed, are generally pushed back to the purchaser. We have had problems while in route, and have been able to get to NIRV after hours support. I can’t say enough about NIRV
cyclist0920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 04:04 AM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonandDeb View Post
Purchased mine from one of the RVOne locations. Wasn't the best experience..
Same with RV one never ever again. I have steered at least 40 people from them.
Poppedclams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 04:12 AM   #42

Quote:
RVone is known to be one of the worst dealerships in the business. Look at pissedoffconsumer.com and Google reviews. They are unethical and provide no customer support or followthrugh.
DITTO
Poppedclams is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
entegra