Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-30-2021, 01:40 PM   #1

Interested in a new Entegra

Suspect most rv brands have their top two or three dealerships to work with on a new purchase. Recommendations please.
Tedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-30-2021, 02:20 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
I'd expect that you'll get many recommendations for NIRVC.

We had a good experience with Orlando RV (https://orlandorv.rvone.com/about/) when we purchased our '18 Anthem. We got a fair deal on our trade-in and purchase price. The delivery process was well handled. We had a couple of minor issues that their service department took care of to our satisfaction without any drama. Overall, we were very happy with them.

Not being close to their dealership, we haven't had much contact with them since the first two months of our ownership.

Good luck in your search for a coach and dealer.

Take care,
Stu
Old 05-30-2021, 02:22 PM   #3

NIRVC sold 46% of all Entegra Coaches sold anywhere in 2020.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 02:39 PM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
NIRVC for the best delivery experience possible. Service after the sale is top notch
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 03:12 PM   #5

Purchased from NIRVC, picked up a week ago. Couldn’t be happier
MuggsnMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 04:51 AM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
My recent experience with OrlandoRV and BuffaloRV was horrible. Sales woman was never heard from after the sale. We ordered in Orlando, but due to Covid took delivery in Buffalo. Worst purchase decision I ever made. We did have a good experience from recent service at Lazydays Tampa but our next RV purchase will without a doubt come from NIRVC.
Old 05-31-2021, 05:40 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary.Jones View Post
NIRVC sold 46% of all Entegra Coaches sold anywhere in 2020.

Gary

Please don’t misunderstand my motive for asking, because I am one of Brent’s “customers for life”, BUT how can that be true considering the claim made by MHS that they sell more EC than anybody? 51 % + 46% doesn’t leave much for all the rest of the EC retailers.
edgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 07:11 AM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgray View Post
Please don’t misunderstand my motive for asking, because I am one of Brent’s “customers for life”, BUT how can that be true considering the claim made by MHS that they sell more EC than anybody? 51 % + 46% doesn’t leave much for all the rest of the EC retailers.
Perhaps here's one way that it can be true (sort of):

Gary suggested that NIRVC sold 46% of Entegra coaches.

NIRVC has 5 dealerships, if each one sells an equal number of Entegra coaches, each would sell 9.2% of the total number of Entegra coaches.

If MHSRV sells 9.5% of all Entegra coaches sold, they could perhaps claim to have sold more Entegra coaches than any other single dealership.

That could still leave almost 45% of Entegra coaches for other dealers to sell.

I have no idea of how many coaches any dealer sells. I do know that sales folks have a way of manipulating words and numbers to sometimes make things appear the way they want.

Take care,
Stu
Old 05-31-2021, 07:41 AM   #9

Entegra Owners Club
JME I Have had probably the worst delivery with Lazy Days where they tried to cover everything up with the coach. So bad we refused delivery and let Entegra take the coach back and correct LD cover ups

Next two coaches from NIRVC were almost perfect . They want you to stay on their lot with hook ups, use the coach. , The PDI crew is there every morning for any corrections that may be needed .
I have experienced the worst delivery and two of the best . I won't even try anywhere else again
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 01:27 PM   #10

I’m sure I’ve posted what follows more than once, but will state it again here. In my life, I’ve purchased more than a few new cars, motorcycles, boats, and RV’s. Prior to meeting and getting to know Brett Davis, Angie Morell, Eddie Braley, Todd Springs and numerous other individuals within NIRVC, my attitude was, “Here’s the check, give me the keys, probably won’t see you later.”

Can you find a better price or a sweeter deal elsewhere? Maybe. But keep in mind that every deal is different, and as soon as you add a trade-in, financing, extended warranties, and a willingness to buy other “stuff” as part of the transaction, you’re giving any dealer (whether dead honest or wholly unscrupulous) a lot of variables to play with. And if your only question is “How much per month?” you’re REALLY playing with fire.

Based on my personal experience (and more than a few discussions with individuals whose names I’ll withhold), if another dealer beats NIRVC on the price of a new motorhome where the purchase of the new motorhome is the only component of the deal, it won’t be by much.

When you introduce something as seemingly simple as a trade-in, things get more complicated. NIRVC, starting with the guy at the top, is VERY data driven. When analyzing a trade-in, they’re looking at not just the NADA numbers but brand, floorplan, bath-and-a-half versus single bath, and a number of other variables. Why? Because they want to determine not just book value, but what they’re going to do with the coach if they take it in trade (keep it for resale or wholesale it off). And if they’re going to keep it, how long does their market data suggest it is going to take for them to sell it? All of those factors will influence the trade-in number.

What follows is speculative and I will emphasize I am not in any way speaking for or representing NIRVC. The originator of this thread has a 2018 Tiffin Phaeton with the 44OH floor plan. As a prior Tiffin owner, I known the Phaeton is one of Tiffin’s most popular models and that the 44OH floor plan is one of their most popular floor plans. I also know from the signature block that the owner of this particular Phaeton lives in Florida. Tiffin is located in Alabama and Tiffin motorhomes are especially popular in the southeast.

As such, I would EXPECT (but don’t know) NIRVC’s Atlanta facility would be rather receptive to taking a late-model Phaeton with a popular floor plan in trade – more so than a less popular brand with an obscure floor plan that didn’t sell well when it was new.

I don’t mean to imply that other dealerships don’t consider many of these same factors when evaluating a trade-in, but I’d be shocked to find another dealership that is a data-driven as NIRVC. And I’d be even more shocked to find another RV dealership run by people any more genuine than Brett and his leadership team.

Just my two cents. Pay your money and take your choice.
LWBAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 01:54 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 Driver View Post
Perhaps here's one way that it can be true (sort of).................

If MHSRV sells 9.5% of all Entegra coaches sold, they could perhaps claim to have sold more Entegra coaches than any other single dealership.....l.

I have no idea of how many coaches any dealer sells. I do know that sales folks have a way of manipulating words and numbers to sometimes make things appear the way they want. . Take care, Stu
True dat !

Looking at their website inventory, it appears they sell a LOT of the Entegra Class C and Class B models, so I'm guessing that adds to their claim, too.
THANKS,
Ed

EDIT: and my APOLOGY to Brett for my fat fingers referring to him earlier as Brent. OOPS !
edgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 03:41 PM   #12

Entegra Owners Club
Only go to NIRVC.
Capt. Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 09:06 PM   #13

Ed

Well, I cannot vouch for how MHS makes their claim to anything they claim to make. You'll will have to ask them.

However my statement above is based on a dinner conversation that I had about 10 days ago with a central person in NIRVC management, and in that conversation this person gave me that information, and I have every confidence that if that claim was made by this person, then it is a true claim. NIRVC lives by numbers and several people at NIRVC are employed to track every sale of an Entegra coach nationally. NIRVC knows the numbers and are a completely no bull-crap organization.... no hot-air, no BS, no false claims, No slight of hand, period.

Now, my statement above about them selling 46% of all Entegra Coaches is one I stand behind. Its my memory of my conversation. I will clarify a couple of points. I said that was true for CY-2020. I believe that should have been for 2021 coaches. I will add to that that many Entegra dealers during the spring and summer of 2020 cancelled or cut back on their orders as the whole economy contracted and collapsed. NIRVC took over every one of those cancelled orders .... every one. If company XXX cancelled 3 or 4 coaches, NIRVC agreed to take over those coaches coming down the line, and those coaches are off the lot. Of course, that is in addition to their own standing orders. It is my understanding from some others on this forum that NIRVC officially responded to the information in my comment but the comment was removed from the forum by the forum moderators. That is certainly their prerogative, but I stand by my understanding.

Now, again I have no idea how MSH works their numbers and how much the numbers support their claim, or even what period of time we are talking about in their claim, or what units are included or excluded. Frankly, I don't care. If you have doubts, then ask them. I know that NIRVC's numbers are based on the sales of Class A motorcoaches.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 05:17 AM   #14

Nor'easters Club
Entegra Owners Club
Purchased mine from one of the RVOne locations. Wasn't the best experience..

Tags
entegra