Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-27-2014, 05:32 AM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
Interesting 2015 Anthem changes and this forum

I just counted the number of changes to the 2015 model and there are 23 changes, that have been listed in http://www.irv2.com/forums/f278/tell...ns-154379.html
or that have been discussed in great length on this forum. These are only the changes I remember being posted, there might be a few more. Who would have thought that Dusty56 post would have lead to so many great changes and additions on the 2015's.

That is fantastic that a manufactures watches and listens so closely to it's owners or future owners. I don't know if any of these changes will come on my 2014, but it is nice to know that factory additions could be available.

It also shows how valuable this forum is to the improvements of our MH. If ideas are not posted or discussed we may have never seen the improvements that are coming. So thanks to all of you that have helped me to have a better MH.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-27-2014, 07:49 PM   #2

The longer I read this forum and meet the folks from Entegra the more convinced I am that this is probably the finest RV manufacturer in the mid-luxury range that is out there. Special people in a very special company.
Old 01-27-2014, 09:12 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Agree...I'd just like to see a little more imagination in floor plans.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 09:53 PM   #4

I might add the CS is second to none
johnnyreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 04:47 AM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSL417 View Post
Agree...I'd just like to see a little more imagination in floor plans.
I'll bet if the guys on the Mods post would start sketching floor plans, Entegra might start producing them. They sure picked up a lot of the 2015 upgrades that were shared on that post.

I also agree with the floor plan selections.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 06:19 AM   #6

We absolutely love the Aspire U but would like to move up to an Anthem U for all the upgrades. We currently have an Aspire dlq but love the U layout, bath and a half and the amazing amount of storage! We are patiently waiting for that floorplan in an Anthem. Are there any others interested in that floorplan?
Ls50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 06:30 AM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
I'll bet if the guys on the Mods post would start sketching floor plans, Entegra might start producing them. They sure picked up a lot of the 2015 upgrades that were shared on that post.

I also agree with the floor plan selections.
The drive towards bath and a half, IMHO, at the expense of 3-5 ft of living space in the living room is the issue. If the move to bath and a half continues, then it really will take innovation to create the space in new floor plans. I saw attempts in this way with the full wall slide...an area that Entegra said they wouldn't go 9 months ago. The addition of a full wall slide approach in the new 40 foot Aspire suggests a change in heart (hopefully accompanied by a view and approach that says they now believe the full wall slide is viable from an engineering perspective.

What we'd like to see...full wall slide DEQ-style bath and a half with the lounge chair space restored (vice the 44B). Put the wall slide on the passenger side, switch the kitchen to the driver's side, and let you look out on your "yard" from the dinette table. Saw this approach in SOBs at Tampa. This would be a major manufacturing change for Entegra, so I don't hold out hope for seeing it too soon. Maybe I'll draw it out and post it for the heck of it. All, JMHO
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forum